Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you good at creating on TS4?

Comments

• SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    I guess building, decorating houses. im also pretty good in making good looking sims or have them look like certain people.

Oooh im so full of myself! :)
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    I'm not good at making anything!

I like to make male sims. And they look decent. Females? Oh gosh... I can never get them right. well, when I make sims k don't go for pretty unless it's for a story. Most of the time it's practical and realistic.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    I'm good at... micromanaging my sims' needs, haha. I also love stirring up drama when I play my game.

I wish I had an eye for house design. I'm so thankful the gallery exists because there are so many talented designers in this community.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Lishacake wrote: »
    I'm good at... micromanaging my sims' needs, haha. I also love stirring up drama when I play my game.

I wish I had an eye for house design. I'm so thankful the gallery exists because there are so many talented designers in this community.

There lies my specialty, as well. LOL

I have to be in the mood (or Inspired, if I were a sim) before I can make decent sims or houses. But I do love giving sims makeovers. I'm pretty good at that, I guess. Decorating... meh... got to be in the mood, otherwise it's like, "Bed? Check. Light? Check. Door? Check. I'm good".
    p8L4V6v.png
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    I like creating male and female sims but I get more of a kick creating males (even though it's a lot harder imo to make them look unique compared to females)

I also found out recently that I'm pretty good at redoing buildings. I remade the Nightclub "Discothèque Pan Europa" for my club (and one other, I think they're called "Paragons")

anyways, I find myself having a lot more fun remaking every building in Windenburg. (:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I like to make a little bit of everything. A few sims and a few houses. I think I like making community venues most though. Many of the houses I make are inspired by real ones, as it's easier for me to get the roof's and things right that way. Although I don't always put it, I like making back stories for my sims. I really like the new building stuff we got with 'get together. I have built a couple of places lately I want to use for clubs, one a house with a lot of stuff for children, and an arcade/park for Windenburg. My origin ID is SheriSim. I love downloading others houses and venues, I love the variety.
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Female sims and building careers for me
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I would say I'm good at making Sims and I think I'm pretty good at decorating as well. I like to redecorate all of the premade houses, community lots, ect...
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Very rarely I make a good sim, mostly it's just LOTS for me.

12-26-15_11-15-47nbspPM_zpsork5xtoi.png

05-09-15_3-18nbspPM_zpsd2xssdls.png

10-19-15_2-30-47nbspPM_zpsithy2aag.png

07-03-15_5-47nbspPM_zpsibznros2.png

10-18-15_5-46-10nbspPM_zpst0fsb4rx.png

06-13-15_7-10nbspPM_zpsxexduggl.png

05-24-15_4-20nbspPM-3_zpscddl9d6a.png

04-18-15_8-19nbspPM_zpsuztjafgs.png

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    I'm good at everything equally. :D Well, at least I think I am. LOL. I used to stink at building but I'm getting better. I like to make male sims too but I find making pretty female sims much easier.
    I haven't been uploading a lot of the new male sims I created tho. Hmm, maybe I should. :D

My Origin ID is: DeKaythePUNK if you wanna check out.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Stories, mostly. I haven't really shared much-- I don't have a simblr because I feel like I wouldn't be able to keep up with running it on top of my usual tumblr, but I love that aspect even when it's just for me.

I feel like I'm pretty good at teens/young adults/adults, and at styling wardrobes. I haven't particularly loved child and elder sims in terms of am I thrilled with the way that they look, more that I'm pleased with the role they fill in a family/story, what their personalities and relationships are. I have one old lady I love to pieces, she's like a punk nana, but young adults is kind of the sweet spot where I have the most experience and enjoy all the outfit pieces I have to play with.

I'm AnneCatDetective on Origin. Haven't put up too much yet. I want to get the hang of buildings, but I'm definitely not there yet-- my first house is a total mess and looks nothing like where the characters live in their non-game story, so I've got to go fix it up.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Creating my own world
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Yeah i'm good at making sims and have been since Sims 3 (I was not good with Sims 2) I mainly upload my creations to tumblr these were my latest sims
    2j2yd79.jpg
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I'm pretty decent at creating female sims.. that's all lol
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Everything! I can make it all.... maybe not perfect, maybe not pretty but I find my Stuff Excellent for my game. :mrgreen:
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I'm good at making both female and male Sims. When it comes to some bro Sims, I tend to spice it up with tattoos and/or wristbands.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    @Piperbird I really like your buildings. I have just checked the gallery and found you have shared these. I am now going to plunder it for building goodies - avast me hearties :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    @Piperbird I really like your buildings. I have just checked the gallery and found you have shared these. I am now going to plunder it for building goodies - avast me hearties :)

Thanks!

And if anyone downloads any of my buildings and changes them, I would love to see pictures! I've seen a few and they are amazing! Especially landscaping, people have some really good ideas.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I'm good at generating FIRE in my game. ;)
    Also, I'm good at generating interesting and peculiar sims and stories for each generation to explore and sometimes endure. >:)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I was able to recreate my apartment almost exactly (with a few exceptions that I had to take artistic license for). I'm over-joyed with that. Seriously. It's so great to see my real home in the game. Unfortunately, it's priced at nearly $45k so my Sim will have to work a bit to finally be able to move in, but still. :p
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I was able to recreate my apartment almost exactly (with a few exceptions that I had to take artistic license for). I'm over-joyed with that. Seriously. It's so great to see my real home in the game. Unfortunately, it's priced at nearly $45k so my Sim will have to work a bit to finally be able to move in, but still. :p

I've made a lot of the places I have lived. You are right, it is REALLY fun! ^_^

My Aunt's house:
    05-04-15_6-52nbspPM_zpsgyu24ylv.png
    My Grandmother's house:
    04-25-15_5-32nbspPM_zpszvkpqg8w.png
    Some of the houses I've lived in:
    04-24-15_9-22nbspPM_zpsuobkwklb.png
    06-27-15_5-11nbspPM_zpsr634uszl.png
    04-25-15_7-59nbspPM_zps5qrwx7xx.png

Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

I actually made a house with a sunken den! Go, me! It's even called Sunken Den II. :wink:

Sunken_Den_II.png
    image free hosting

• Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I'm no good at creating sims, I dont like taking a lot of time with detailed editing in CAS... But I really enjoy building houses. I especially like colonial style houses. (ill come back to post pics later) I would love to make cape cod style houses, but I haven't figured out how to make the roofs work the way I want them to... Anyway, I really like making all houses and buildings in a single neighborhood match. So when I build one style house, I always build at least 3 or 4 more to go with it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • kipperfan01kipperfan01 Posts: 152 Member
    edited December 2015
    I mostly like to build and am pretty decent at it I think(link to my builds is in my siggy). I totally suck at making sims to play, so I use the wonderful creations others make on the gallery.
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    I don't really have something I do best, I'd say I'm pretty good at everything
    Hypochondriac :p