Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lisas Magical Land Archives

lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
Lisas%20magical%20land.jpg

ARCHIVES

Hi everyone
This is the Archive thread for Lisas Magical Land which is part of SimCom. Here you will find all the past and present editions from Lisas Magical Land so you can catch up on anything you missed on the main thread.
34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited December 2015
    Edition #1

I’m showcasing 2 rooms and one full build this week and I’d like you all to join in with your favourite lots and rooms too! All you have to do is put the name of the build and the member who built it.
    As this is my first post on SimCom I wanted to stay close to home and showcase a room and lot by some of the great ladies here at SimCom. I’m sure I will be doing this again because they are all so talented! But, I will be branching out to the whole Simming community next time. And, who knows it could be one of your builds that catches my eye!

First is @mommatauraus2 with her adorably rustic wedding venue room that she did for the quality control room challenge. It is so lovely and reminds me of home, being a country girl at heart! Well done @mommatauraus2 I love it and I’m sure everyone else will too! I asked MommaT (as I like to call her) a few questions. Here’s what she said
    sc4.jpg
    sc5.jpg
    You can find it here!

Thanks for featuring my build. The Western Wedding Bliss was inspired by the Pioneer Woman Cooking show. Haha I was watching the show while I was building.
    Do you have a favorite Color to use in building? I tend to use a lot of red in builds.
    Do you have a favorite object that you use in nearly every build? I guess my favorite object would be the campfire. Just about all my houses have one.
    Because, it’s THAT time of year what’s your favorite Holiday item? I LOVE the snowflake garland.
    Do you have any tips for builder just starting out? My building tip as always is never stop imagining something different. Pushing yourself to try new things. Use the MoveObjects cheat and be sure to make things homey and comfortable. If you can envision yourself living there....then you nailed it!

The Build is by @Pebblycat and it’s a Bar that has an old world pub feel to it that I just love! It’s called the Brass Pig! Great name too! It even has bedrooms upstairs for sleeping and woohooing. What more could you ask for from a pub/bar?
    sc6.jpg
    sc7.jpg
    You can find it here!

The last room I want to showcase this week is one that caught my eye for its clean modern lines and fantastic use of colors! Cool Purple Living is by @Manssom (origin ID PurpleKachina
    and it has great purple color with pops of yellow that make it so vibrant and fun.
    sc3.jpg
    You can find it here![/center]

edited February 2016
    Edition #2
    Well Christmas is over and the magic is gone or is it? I have to admit I have the after Christmas blues…But, it’s not all bad because I found some wonderful, charming and creative blue themed builds this week! And, it has perked me up quite a bit. I hope you’re all not feeling blue? But, if you are maybe seeing this lovely builds will make you feel better too?

I have 3 lots and 1 room to showcase this week. And, I hope you all like them as much as I do!

The room is a very cute Christmas themed dining room called Blue CHristmas Dining by @popettypop2012 It has everything you could need for a festive Holiday party.
    blue1.jpg
    Find it here!

My next is a stunning 2 bedroom 2bathroom house called Blue Wave Top by @josimaxx it has clean lines and is very modern but, so comfy and fresh. Every room of this house is perfection. Check it out I know you’ll all love it. Even a cottage loving girl like me can’t deny its beauty…
    blue6.jpg
    blue7.jpg
    blue5.jpg
    Find it here!

Now I have 2 community lots I’d like to show you all.

The first is country club by @flubber32c4 and is a bar but with an adorable country club vibe! My sim had a great time here I’m sure yours will as well.
    blue8.jpg
    blue9.jpg
    blue10.jpg
    Find it here!

Last but certainly not least is what I would consider a bar/lounge as well but with a quirky and well done twist. I give you Blue Sky Travel Club and adorable mock airport by @faerieflower. This build is amazing! What a fun build…
    blue2.jpg
    blue%204.jpg
    blue3.jpg
    Find it here!

Well I hope you all liked my showcase this week and I’d like to invite you all to build something blue and use the #SimComBuilds1 so I can find it and feature my favourite in the next issue! Happy Simming and Building Everyone!

Edition #3

Happy New Year to all our SimCom readers! I hope your year is filled with Joy, Health, and Good fortune! And, since we are at the beginning of a brand new Year and people are making resolutions and vowing to start fresh. I thought the humble starter house was just the thing to showcase! Now most of us hear (or rather read) the word “starter” and we think of a bland little box where a poor sim can start out in life. It’s not a house you’d ever want to stay at long term. Right?! Well we’d all be wrong then! Because, I have found some really beautiful starter homes on our trusty Gallery and they are something special. True enough when you first move in the house is rather bare but they have the essentials a Sim could need and plenty of room to grow and put your own stamp on it! In my humble opinion that is the perfect starter house!

Parkgrove Starter by: sweetness7905 Forum ID @sweetness86
    This lovely little starter is move in ready and the outside is vibrant and inviting and blends so many styles perfectly. The sunflowers make it so cheerful and inviting! It even has 2 bedrooms so your sim couple can get to starting a family right away! You can find it on the Gallery Here
    starter1.jpg

Windenburg Starter (20K) by: @connorwaters123
    Well, when I seen this little beauty I could hardly believe my eyes! This is a starter?! It’s just a tad over 20k and has cleverly been built so further down your sims life you can expend into the second floor. The architecture and landscaping is really well done. Any sim would love to call this little Tudor home! You can find it on the Gallery Here
    starter5.jpg

Starter Home 8 by: @ANLiew
    Well I love the clean modern and slightly Asian feel of this 2 story starter. It’s perfect for a single sim on the prowl. It even has a small water feature to the front and a balcony with planting beds! My sim really enjoyed staying here! You can find it on the Gallery Here
    starter2.jpg

Cubish starter by: @Xydines
    Now this compact little cube packs a punch! From the landscaping to the architecture. It’s a sweet little home for any sim. Even the back garden on this house is cute and I love the modern green vibe! Its fresh and clean and ready for a sim to make it their own. You can find it on the Gallery Here
    starter3.jpg
    starter4.jpg

I hope you all think they are great too and check them out in your game. And, if you’re up to a challenge you can try your hand at building a starter house yourself! Post your pictures here on the SimCom thread and share it with us all! Use the hashtag #SimComBuilds2

Edition #4

Since the release of Get Together the Gallery has been flooded with Terrific Tudors! And, in this issue of Lisas Magical Land I am going to Showcase a few of them I found to be Truly Terrific! I know there are a lot more out there and I would also love to see yours! Please Post pictures here on the SimCom Thread and use the #SimComBuilds3 on the Gallery so I can find it…Happy Building!

My first Showcase is amazing and expensive so only your richest Sims will be able to move in or if you’re like me you could always “motherlode” your way up the real estate ladder! It’s Rutherford Manor by @DianaS A grand house indeed with lush landscaping and sumptuous interiors. It literally has everything a Sim family could need or want! Check it out Here I know you’ll all love it as much as I do!
    tt1.jpg

Second on My list of Terrific Tudors is the wonderfully charming Riverwood by @Zakeira It has a river running under the house and the landscaping is superb! If you know me you know how much I love landscaping and how important I think it is in finishing off a build. The interior of this house is cosy and warm with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Check it out Here I know you’ll all be as impressed as I was!
    tt2.jpg

And, last but not least is Dreamwood Starter by @sweetness7905 It’s an adorable starter that has a hobbit feel to it with its creative roof lines. While this house isn’t overly decorated on the inside (it is a starter after all) it has all the simple necessities a starter home needs! And, I love the grey and white mixed with the wood tones. The small pond with fish statue and shrubs and flowers bring even more charm to this wonderful build. So if your Sims is just starting out or you’re not a “motherlode addict” (like me hehe) this is the perfect Tudor build for your Sim. Check it on Here!
    tt3.jpg[/center]

Issue #5
    Let’s embrace the Weird and Wonderful this week (I do it every day of my life!). As I was combing through the Gallery I found quite a few weird and wonderful builds. Spoilt for choice is the phrase that comes to mind…I’m going to showcase just a four of them. So go out on your own and have a look for some of the more unusual builds out there. And, if you’d like to share your own weird and wonderful creation we’d love to see it!

My first Showcase is The Wagon of Windenburg by @Brennachan This is so well done and would make any sim want to take up the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 life style. With a pond you can fish and swim in and a wonderful garden and outdoor shower My Sim quickly lost all her inhibitions and started fishing nude! If you think your sims would like to live the life of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 check this build out. Find it Here
    ww1.jpg

Next we have the creative and colourful Tetris Park by @icecreamontoast what a fun place for your Sims to spend an afternoon playing chess in the sun. Tetris was my favorite game when I was young (long before the Sims) And, This park captures it in such a fun way. If you’re looking for a more colourful and zany park this is the one for you! Find it Here
    ww2.jpg

This next build is all about the kids! Kids Clubhouse By: @Simproved And, I have to say it’s my childhood dream come to life. Could I be any more jealous of these Sims kids? It’s like peter pan meets lord of the flies and is wonderful and fun. It’s a residential lot but, you could easily change it to park and make it your kids club headquarters! Check it out I know all your sim children will thank you for it. Find it Here
    ww3.jpg

And, last but not least we have Clockworked Steam Tavern by @luckyheather this is one of those times that a picture will never do a build justice. So you will just have to take my word for it and download it, and send your Sims to have a wonderful time here and really experience all it has to offer. It is really packed full of bar fun and with places to sleep your Sims will never have to leave if they don’t want to! Find it Here
    ww4.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed my showcases this week Happy Simming and Building! [/center]

Issue #6
    This week I’m showcasing Magnificent Monochromes! I do love black and white and, the classy feel it brings to any room or build. And, I will be showcasing a few of my favourites I found on the Gallery. But, there are so many out there. So go find your own or if you’ve built one or have a favourite you’d like to share please post pics here! And, don’t forget to tag me in your post so I can check them out to!

First is a room called Modern Glamour By: @pronterus And, I have to say the name of this beautiful room says it all! It’s luxurious and Glamorous with a bit of a modern edge to it! Who wouldn’t want to spend their nights in this stunning bedroom? You can find it Here!
    mm1.jpg

My second showcase is a room to adorable for words! It’s I Love Pandas' By: @ropodog with adorable art work by @kass2217. This would be a perfect kid’s room for a boy or a girl. Or for anyone who loves Pandas. And, come on who doesn’t! You can find it Here! You can also find the adorable art work featured in this build Here!
    mm2.jpg

My 3rd showcase is house called Windenburg Vista By: @TINYTEARZ its modern monochrome exterior is perfection and the inside has wonderful vibrant pops of color. With 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms this 20x20 lots packs a punch! You can find it Here!
    mm3.jpg

And, last but by no means least my 4th showcase is the Grandest Monochrome I could find and with a price that reaches well over a Million your sim will have to be the richest of the rich to afford it! (This house makes the Landgraabs look like paupers!) But, it’s worth every Simoleon! Throne of Winter by: @SpecterCody is a stunning grand castle and it’s just as spectacular and stunning on the inside! You can find it Here!
    mm5.jpg

**On a side note I will be headed off to visit my family in California from the 28th of January to the 18th of February (which happens to be me and My Husband’s 39th Birthday *sigh how the years fly by* I need to be home into to celebrate with him you know! ;) ) So I won’t be doing any issues of SimCom in the time but will have access to the forums via my phone and will be checking in from time to time to see what you’re all up to!**

I hope you all enjoyed my showcases this week Happy Simming and Building!

Issue #7

Well I’m back from California and my two and a half week hiatus from the Sims! I was however still checking out the gallery on my hand dandy smart phone while I was away. And, here are just a few of the builds that made me wish I had packed my PC! Luckily now I have been able to thoroughly check them out and if you don’t believe me that they are wonderful well then you’ll just have to download them for your selves and check them out! Happy Simming!

First is a build I seen close to Valentine’s day. It’s Southern Serenade from the wonderful @RyeCris16 whom I have been a long-time fan of! This house would make even the grumpiest of sims fall in love! It has heart shaped flower beds and a heart shaped pool! But, that’s only the tip of the iceberg with this house. It is spacious and so well decorated. It even has a basement with a dance floor and lounge! So if you’re feeling the love for this house check it out Here
    Simcom3.jpg

The second house I’m featuring is Buttercup Starter by the very talented @wrathofcath This cute little cottage is just under 17k has 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom. And, not only that it’s beautifully landscaped! I can’t help but think this would also make a nice vacation rental! I’m a sucker for a cottage style build. If you are to or just want a nice home for your low income sims then check this cutie out right away! You can find it Here
    simcom1.jpg

My next showcase is an amazingly beautiful spa called Spa on the water (well named too!) by the very talented @dasie2 My sim had such a good time here and everything was ready for her to be pampered. If you want a spa with an island vibe this is the one for you! It’s really beautiful and well built! Check it out Here

simcom2.jpg

Lastly I am showcasing an adorable room called Movie Hangout by the very creative @vepeixoto03 My sim loved this room so much. She enjoyed popcorn while watching a movie and then she even took a nap! If you’re looking for a light and airy bohemian styled movie room this is the one for you! Find it Here
    simcom4.jpg

And, these aren't the only wonderful creations these Simmers have so be sure to check out their other builds too!

I hope you all enjoyed my showcases this week Happy Simming and Building!
    [/center]
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

edited June 2016
    Issue #8

Eye Catching Builds…Some of you might have seen that you can download a little thing called Sims 4 importer try to change the pictures of your uploads. (If you’re interested in trying it out you can find it Here) I’ve used it myself on a couple of my most recent builds and it’s pretty easy to do (once I figured out how to download and install it haha!) There is a bit of controversy around the idea of changing pictures and as always you’ll have to use your own personal judgment when using mod’s and custom content. But, it is nice to be able to show off your creativity a bit more than the standard upload pics. I have one we infamously call the bolder build. Because, all you could see of my build was nothing… Just a picture of big old bolder that was in the way! So I think in times like this it could be handy to even just change the first picture so you’re not showing off in game rocks! Bahahaha!

The first eye catching build I would like to show off to you all is Memory Lane an utterly charming build by @yanti68 its stone façade and interesting rooves really make this build stand out. And, the replacement pictures she used are so stunning! This build has beautiful landscaping and is large on space with its 4 bedrooms, basement games rooms, and so much more. Check it out I know you’ll think it’s adorable too! Find it Here
    simcom1_1.jpg

My second eye catching build is eye catching for more the one reason. It’s like an explosion of color. This is one of those builds that makes you happy just looking at it! It’s called Newcrest Grade School V2 by @amitaliri who didn’t go over the top with changing the pictures but, it still is very effective. Now, let’s talk more about this wonderful build. The lay out is so well done and it’s set up as a generic lot. But, nothing about this lot is generic! It even has a cafeteria and roof top garden. Great place for young sims or young at heart sims to gather and spend the day! You can find it Here
    simcom2_1.jpg

The third eye catching build I am showcasing is called Clearview Midrange by the lovely and helpful @BryonyRae you all might know here from her fabulous Build Mode Feedback for EA thread where she test’s out bugs and helps us all build a little better. You can find the feedback thread Here
    Now about this house that is so amazing you walk right through the walls! What?! My sim and I were very confused at first but, being the magical builder that she is @BryonyRae has implemented some very clever building idea’s that you have to see to believe! Besides all that the interior and landscaping is beautifully done! There are lovely pops of color all over this build. And, wonderful and interesting roof designs! Check it out Here
    simcom3.jpg

My fourth showcase is a room called W&B Kitchen by @DaiyGames while this room didn't have a door into it, it did have space for a door to be put in. This room is so little but, is big on style! The walls are a nice pop of color against the white of the cabinets and appliances. I also love how all the clutter makes it feel very cosy and lived in. My sim enjoyed baking brownies as eating them at the table. I’m sure yours will too! You can find it Here
    simcom4_1.jpg

****************************************************************************************************************************
    I’d like to add a little side note as well for all you builder’s out there. I had such a hard time finding a room this issue. And, this is a great example of how photos can be deceiving! Because so many were really beautiful even in game but, had so many play issues that I couldn’t in good conscience recommend them…
    A. had a door into it
    B. where things were actually useable and
    C. where they didn’t have things sticking out of the walls into the room’s it might be connected to.
    So I’d like you all to keep in mind when building rooms that they are to be attached to other rooms so they should have an entrance into them and shouldn’t have things sticking out of the walls. And, in almost all cases everything should be useable. So please don’t forget to play test your builds! Happy Building and Happy Simming! [/center]

Issue #9
    For the love of Cottages! Well anyone who knows me knows that I love to build cottages. They are by far my favourite build style. I love the homey country feel they evoke. And, the gallery is full of adorable cottages! Here's just a few...

The first cottage I’ m showcasing today is Cottage Pie Starter By @Floorplan_B it’s an adorable little starter with a surprising amount of landscaping. This is really nice to see in a starter… It’s also nicely decorated on this inside and has a bit of an open floor plan. It has a little porch on the back as well. It’s a compact cottage that is low in price but big in style. And, you can find it Here!
    sc1.jpg

The second build I’m showcasing is Fire flower Cottage By @FOLLYFOOT it’s beautifully landscaped. The attention to detail in this build is amazing. It certainly has a country feel inside and out. And, if you have a gardener sim this is the house for them! It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an open floor plan on the ground floor. You can find it Here!
    sc2.jpg

My third showcase is Coorinberg Cottage By @sakuraleon this cottage had a more modern style and a nice modern interior but still has a cottage feel to it. The rooms are all nice and large a big plus! It's a 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms home. It’s nicely landscaped and to the back of the property your sims can bask in the sun on the patio, BBQ , or swim in the large L-shaped pool. It’s a great cottage for your family sims. You can find it Here!
    sc3_1.jpg

The fourth cottage I’m showcasing is Vanhorn Cottage By @jadenagirl it’s a compact little cutie and perfect for the single sim or a couple. It’s not a starter but is reasonably priced and under 50k it has one bedroom and one bathroom. The interior has a wonderful old world feeling to it. The back of this property has a small walled in veggie patch with planters ready for gardening. You’ll even find a mysterious tree in the back! You can find it Here!
    sc4_1.jpg

So why don’t you all have a go at building your own cottage and don’t forget to share photos of your cottage builds with us! Happy Simming and Happy Building! If you'd like to bring my attention to your builds on the Gallery please feel free to use the hash tag #SimComBuilds[/center]

Issue #10

I’m sure there are a lot of people like me who only just build on the sims…well that was until I started playing a legacy (you can find my legacy Here if you’re interested!). And, then in turn I became slightly addicted to it. So while I still always have my head geared towards building, playing my legacy has made me think more about building for family loving Sims. And, as I have no modern building skills I thought in this issue of Lisas Magical Land I will be featuring builds that fall under the category of Modern Family. These modern homes are sleek and beautiful and have everything a sim family could need. Which in most cases means lots of activities and bedrooms, and bathrooms!

The first build I am showcasing is Modern (Base Game) by @marjia this lovely modern build is great for simmers that don’t have a lot of EP’s and SP’s because as the title says it’s base game only! This makes this build even more amazing! It is beautifully decorated and has 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. That’s not all though. It even has a pool and basement family room and everything else a sim family could need or want. If you’d like to check it out you can find it HERE
    simcom1_2.jpg

The second family home I’m showcasing is Blue Modern by @ Xhexenia1 this ultra-modern beauty has 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and showcases the use of moveObjects on expertly! If you love modern and playing with family loving sims then you have to check this build out! You can find it HERE!
    simcom2_2.jpg

The third home I am showcasing is Modern Hillside by @sakuraleon wow what can I say about this house! I could say a lot but I will just tell you it boast 5 big bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is so very modern! The creative flooring and wall textures really stands out. If you love modern then you will love this build! You can find it HERE
    SIMCOM3.jpg

Last but not least I am showcasing a very sleek living room that any modern loving sim would like to spend time in it called Modern room by @thesimscreates its minimalist look and crisp whiteness make this room feel very calming and clean. Check it out HERE!
    SIMCOM4.jpg

Thanks for checking out the newest issue of Lisas magical land and we would love to see your modern builds! Share them here or use the #SimComBuilds! Happy Simming and Happy Building!

Issue #11
    All the pretty colors! If like me when you look on the Gallery you can help but, notice those lots and rooms that stand out because of the use of color. One of my favourite colors to use is yellow. I’m slightly obsessed with it on the Sims and in real life at the moment. But, it’s great to see all the colors of the rainbow in these beautiful and creative lots and rooms. Here are just a few that stood out to me recently.

First is a room by the talented and very likeable @Nhicks (MzHicks on the Gallery) the room is called Athlete In Training and it is a very colourful and bright Olympic Themed gym room any sim would love to get sweaty in! You can download it HERE!
    simcom3_1.jpg

My second showcase is another room called Teen's Star Wars Bedroom by @JDarW and while the room is mostly black I think that makes the art work and star wars characters pop out even more. And, this room is a good example of how sometimes less is more when it comes to color! You can download it HERE!
    simcom2_3.jpg

This next showcase reminds me fondly of a bees hive! It’s called A touch of yellow and it’s by @thesimscreates The yellow and black theme of this build flows beautifully through the inside as well! If like me you’re a big fan of all things yellow check this build out! You can download it HERE!
    simcom1_3.jpg

Last but, certainly not least is amazingly detailed build called SciFi Cyberpunk Home 4 by @Ritpit01 The Sci-Fi industrial feeling to this build only makes the colors pop even more especially at night! If you’re a Sci-Fi lover and I know a lot of you are you have to check this build out! You can find it Here!
    simcom4_2.jpg

If you have a colourful build you’d like to show off please share them on this thread! Happy Simming and Happy Building!

[/center]

edited July 2016

Issue #12
    Restaurant’s more restaurant’s and even more restaurant’s!
    simcom4_3.jpg

So too wet your appetite I’m showing off a few deliciously fabulous restaurant’s I’ve spotted on the gallery but, trust me there are many, many more as I’m sure anyone who’s been looking on the gallery knows! And, if you’ve built an awesome restaurant we’d love to see it so please share it on the last page of this post and tag me in it!

simcom1_4.jpg
    The first tasty little treat I’m showcasing is The Nectary by @Emere (gallery ID is osiazul) This beautiful little restaurant has a nectar cellar and alfresco dining. The attention to detail really makes it stand out. And, if you’re just looking for a place to pick grapes and drink nectar then you can just do that too! Check it out! You can find it HERE

simcom2_4.jpg
    The next showcase for you to sink your teeth into is called Jungle Ruins Restaurant by @Xenami (gallery ID is the same) well this restaurant has so much to offer there’s even a pool you can swim in and if you’re lucky enough you might find the hidden treasure at the bottom! If your sims are looking for a bit of adventure and culture with their dining experience then you need to check this one out! You can find it HERE

simcom3_2.jpg
    Now this next restaurant has me craving a trip back home as it looks and has the same name of a Mexican restaurant in my home town! It’s Maria’s Restaurant By @Krates888 (gallery ID) My sim enjoyed drinking and eating here very much it feels like an authentic Mexican restaurant inside and out. If your sims are craving something a bit more spicy then this is the restaurant for you! You can find it HERE

simcom5.jpg
    Are your sims more into far east cuisine? I mean come on who doesn’t love a good Chinese meal? And, in a setting like this your sims can’t go wrong. The Golden Lotus by @Paladin0001 (gallery ID) It’s the perfect place to try and woo a date or even take your whole sim family for their next celebration. The interior and exterior have a wonderful Asian feeling as well. You can find it HERE

simcom7.jpg
    Last but, certainly not least on this menu of tasty restaurants is Lenny's Lobster Lounge by @Ultrasnazzy123 (Gallery ID) First off Great name! Secondly wow just wow it’s so well thought out. I love the enlarged blue lobsters and the fabulous water filled second story. The interior isn’t overly nautical but, certainly has that beachy feeling. If your sims are seafood lover’s this is the place for them! You can find it HERE

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share your restaurant creations with us all! As always Happy Simming and Happy Building! [/center]
    Issue #13
    For the young and the young at heart

In this issue of Lisa’s Magical Land I will be showcasing just a few builds that have to do with kids! You may have noticed since the release of Kids Room Stuff the Gallery has been flooded with some creative and adorable builds and rooms. There are so many I couldn’t even come close to showcasing them all! So here are just a few that caught my eye. And, if you have a build or room that’s related to kids please share it with us on the last page of this post! And, don’t forget to tag me in it…

First I will be showcasing a build that was made for the Quality Control Challenge (you can find the current challenge HERE) It’s called Daycare Just for Kids by the talented @lisi_ja It has a wonderful and creative exterior that pops in all the colors of the rainbow! And, I must say the interior is even more impressive and have everything a Sim kid could need to have a great day with his or her friends! If you’d like it in your game you can find it HERE
    sck4.jpg

The second showcase is for all you pokemon lovers out there (*cough cough* I might be one of them) and, it is aptly named Pokemon House and is by the very creative @Laelewen It has everything you could need to live comfortably and then some. Lots of little details abound in this wonderful creation. If you’d like it in your game you can find it HERE
    sck5.jpg

Now on to some rooms because, we all know kids like a place they can call their own. This first room made me so happy because it combines my two geeky loves. Harry potter and the Sims of course! It’s called Harry Potter's fan room and it’s by the talented @KatsumiS there’s so many little details in this room that if you’re a true Potterhead like I am it will make you very happy! If you like this room in your game you can find it HERE
    sck3.jpg

Now is an adorable little themed bedroom called Lady Bug Bedroom By the talented @Mandykay77 it’s an adorable little room that really captures it’s theme well. It would be a great room for any kid and has plenty of activities to keep your sim child busy! If you’d like it in your game you can find it HERE
    sck1.jpg

Last but certainly not least is an adorable girly room called Girls Big Dream by the talented @Sonnenblume_7780 it’s a very pretty room decorated in pastels for your tween girl. It has lots of book storage and plenty to keep your sim child busy. If you’d like this lovely little room in your game you can find it HERE
    sck2.jpg

Happy Simming and Building everyone! :)

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved