Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I hope the "pending approval" glitch can be fixed but I have my doubts. I had all 20 posts on the first page; down to 18. The work-around does not make for easy reading.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Hey guys! I haven't been in here for awhile. I'm excited to get the Bridal Romanza party very soon now! I'll then have all of the wedding items the store has to offer :)

Wishing you a Happy New Year!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited December 2015
    Romanza Bridal Party for free :smiley:

This let buy the No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation for 25 SP, and the Le Cirque Celebration! for 65 SP! :mrgreen:
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Waves...tiny voice...Hello everyone, my name is Hayley~Belle and I'm a simaholic.
    I have been playing Sims free play for many years and met some wonderful people on the old forum that I then became friends with on Facebook due to the social up date, I also have sims 4.
    One of those friends is the beautiful and generous @ZeeGee I say generous because she has given me a wonderful gift...Sims 3!!!!! yayyyyy...feeling spoilt. Zee has told me how much fun and how wonderful this community is and how much I would enjoy it.
    I only set my game up last night so its all very new and different to sfp and 4 so I hope I don't ask too many silly questions.
    I'm really looking forward to making new friends and sharing simming experiences. x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Welcome, @Hayley~Belle! :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Hayley~Belle Welcome! If you want to get new content for your game once you get settled in, fix a wishlist and put it in your signature. Some of us have simpoints just waiting to be spent :) There is lots of good info on the thread and no one minds questions so feel free to ask away.

@ZeeGee :::waves::: I love that you are enabling the simaholics :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    SHRIIIEEEEEKS! @Hayley~Belle has arrived! Here is a link to her page if you'd like to send her a friend request or a little welcome gift. :smile:

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/HayleyJBelle
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee :::waves::: I love that you are enabling the simaholics :)

Absolutely every chance I get. :D *waves back to @bekkasan*
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Welcome @Hayley~Belle! I love the sims 3 and I hope you will too! Definitely don't be afraid to ask any questions. :)
    Thank you so much for the welcome. It's a long long time since I've posted anything on a forum I will have to dig deep to remember how to do things.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @hayley~belle welcome don't be afraid to ask questions no matter how silly they seem
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    Oops, I just realized I forgot to wish @wittanthony1 Happy Birthday on Sunday :anguished: . So, Happy Birthday! I hope I was a great one :kissing_heart:

Thank you @despina53 for wishing me a happy birthday. You're the first I notice to have wished me a happy birthday on this thread. :kissing_heart:
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Welcome @hayley~Belle and happy belated birthday @wittanthony1 <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    edited December 2015
    Thank you @despina53 for wishing me a happy birthday. You're the first I notice to have wished me a happy birthday on this thread. :kissing_heart:
    @wittanthony1 - Happy Belated Birthday. I hope it was great. @despina53, Dee, is always wonderful in how she recognizes special occasions and achievements of ours. :)

@hayley-Belle - Welcome. Looking forward to being a part of your journey towards owning the store. Yay for @ZeeGee for bringing a fellow simaholic, soon to be DDaholic, to our home. :+1: Since you are new to this thread, I value any feedback you can give on the set up of this thread and the information provided.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    You're welcome @wittanthony1 :blush:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    edited January 2016
    duplicate thread - original thread reposted on page 1
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    It's sad that the forum is fighting you on this, @Me1620 . You're working so hard on it! And there's so much fantastic information here.

I also wanted to let everyone know, thanks to so many people, I now 'own the store'. No more wishlist for me! The Make Me an Offer machine was impressed! This thread and those who help maintain it and spread the word about it definitely helped me complete my collection, along with many generous gifters.

I've been super busy this holiday season because my mother is suffering either from the results of a stroke, or possibly a brain tumor (the doctor got stuck in surgery today and had to cancel the appointment, so I may know more tomorrow), and I had to drop most other things and prepare for a trip to come help her with the doctors, so I haven't been able to gift as much as I wanted to this past month. I'll be planning to lurk and such in the future though, so you will probably see me more later.

<3 to all.
    edited December 2015
    @Ktarian - Thanks. I worry every time I edit one of the posts on page 1 that it may end up in the "Pending Approval" black hole. Congratulations on owning the store. May I add your name to our post on page 1?

I am sorry to hear about your mother. I hope the doctor can provide some positive information tomorrow and she can recover completely and quickly.

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    @Me1620 Yes, please feel free! I feel privileged to join the ranks! ^-^

Me too. I re-arranged everything to be here for this, and to have the appointment with the doctor cancelled at the last minute was really disappointing. I had to calm my mother down and assure her I wasn't going to leave before we hear from the doctor about the results of her latest MRI. I think she's only brave because I'm here, so she's scared that if it takes too long, I'll have to leave. I really should have been asleep hours ago, but after all the planning and preparing and everything... and now still waiting on the results, I just can't seem to settle.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @wittanthony1 Happy Birthday....err 2 days late :blush: I do hope it was a great one!

@Ktarian I'm sorry to hear about your mother and hope y'all get some info soon. I think it is so much easier to deal with things when you know what is going on. It is that black hole of uncertainty that is hard to deal with and makes us go nuts! I know that is how it was when hubby was in hospital. I'm glad you are able to be with your mother. That is a big help to her.
    Congrats on joining the club!
    @wittanthony1 happy belated birthday
    @Ktarian Congrats on owning the store. Hopefully the new year will bring better health for your mum.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here is an update for where we are on the list. This update covers the next 30 and a bit hours. We only have one green (cheapest) deal in the section and that is number 640 Grandpa's Grove. There are a lot of once on the rotation items in this section. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

638 ) Formal to a T(ie) / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

639 ) Mother Ann Double Bed / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

640 ) Grandpa's Grove / 475 / 1710 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 495, # 674)

641 ) Hanging Kimono Wall Art / 33 / 102 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; December 2011 Compilation Set

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set

643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741 / 1539 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, # 244, but less than # 100)

644 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 136 / 467 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476,but less than # 921, # 923, # 851)

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

646 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135, # 225 but same as # 81)

647 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 588 / 798 / 26% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 72, # 8)

648 ) Getaway Dining Chair / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Old Town: Starter Kit for free :smiley:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store @Ktarian :p Sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you can be there to be her advocate and provide love and support <3

@Me1620 not sure if it will work for you, but a while back I started a post on my phone then moved to my computer to add the links and when I posted it from the computer it went to the land of pending approval. I was so mad. But when I went to my phone I had left the comment box open and it was my complete post! I hit post and it posted just fine from my phone :) I've done that a couple of times now just to be sure I don't lose my posts anymore. Might be worth a try :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Happy belated birthday @wittanthony1! Hope you had a great one.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    I'm slowly finding my way around, I keep getting lost @ZeeGee keeps getting lots of questions from me lol, she is very patient with me. Thank you all for making me feel welcome
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top