Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    edited December 2015
    Oh and the price for stuff packs is around $6.79 Offers end January 4th.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    :star: Merry Christmas to all :star:

@simgeek79 I hope that despite your sons condition Christmas is as full of joy and happiness as it possibly can be <3

Anyhoo I don't know if you remember me? I was the one who always sat quietly and politely in the back o:)@Me1620 this is awesome and extensive work! :love: It's all so shiny and new :hushed: I've been lurking but I wanted to stick my nose in at this historic moment :kissing_heart:

Hmmm....I wonder how long it will it take before I find an opportunity to declare a vendetta against @bekkasan :*
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    I'm sorry I haven't look in the thread for such a long time. End of July I had too move out as in the house and appartment I live was construction work. During my stay in a replacement appartment I had no real internet, therefore I could not come online here. Middle November I moved back into my appartment, even there was or still is construction work in the house. Well, ready for christmas time I got most of my stuff unpacked. :) There're still some cardboard boxes standing around which needs to be unpacked, but ok.

I cannot read everything what has been writen in all these months in the DD Thread. But I didn't forget the thread and I didn't forget all the nice people in here, who are so friendly; and helpful with the store. By the way, two more store stuff to buy and I own the store (ok, because I own some standard worlds and the venue separated, the gold version are still coming up as not owned).

I'd like to say thank you to all of you. And I wish everyone merry Christmas and a peaceful time. ;)
    xmasyouki500x500.jpg

• kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Just popping in to say Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of the DD stalkers here! Also, congrats Jodi ( @Me1620 ) on the new thread -- excellent work and thank you for making this new space for us to chat! :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Good Morning DD Stalkers and Happy Holidays to you!

This list overlaps just a bit with @angeljess26 's last list, but I thought I'd better get it published before I start prepping for my company to arrive. Otherwise I will get too wrapped up in cooking and forget!

The Advantageous Washstand from the Regal sets comes up at its best price today. Also, the Morocco Mystique set appears at its best discount at the very end of this section of the rotation. There are quite a number of white (once-on-the-rotation) deals that are single items, but part of other sets and can help your CYS. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal (as of 1:29 pm UTC):
    588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hi all!

Lovely to see so many familiar faces in our exciting new home :)

And may I wish you all a happy Christmas and a new year full of joy and happiness.

Oh... did I say I loved Christmas food ... ;)

beard-christmas-pudding-istock.jpg?itok=Jqs0OEAj

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Merry X-mas everyone. The new thread looks fantastic! Hopefully I got my signature correctly altered. <3
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Merry Christmas Everyone. Just doing a quick Christmas deal update. Steam has all stuff packs and sims 3 content on sale. How it works you buy through steam get a origin code wham-mo its in your game.

Huh. They're on sale via Steam, eh? Thanks for the tip! I'll consider it. <3
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Merry X-mas everyone. The new thread looks fantastic! Hopefully I got my signature correctly altered. <3
    @Ktarian just checked it and it works
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic day. (I thought I posted this earlier, but it must have gotten stuck in must be approved land.)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    ..I wonder how long it will it take before I find an opportunity to declare a vendetta against @bekkasan :*

5...4...3...2... :smiley:
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I've been absent for a while and now I'm back this thread really helps, thank you! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. No green deals in this part of the rotation, but a lot of single items that only appear once on the rotation. One of them, Dress with Gloves, is an individual item that is not part of another set. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

Upcoming Deals:
    601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited December 2015
    Long post alert - I am catching up
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hey Jodi! Great to see this new thread up and running.

Like Sandi I was so worried when you said that you had one of those 'needs approval' messages, I had a 'pending' post that was never approved and there have been several other reports that the approval system was broken. Considering the immense amount of work you have put in to collecting and organising all this information it would have been heart-breaking to have to rebuild it.

You, my friend, have created something wonderful here; the scale of your ambition and what you've done so far is amazing! :star:

You are so sweet to tell me I have done a wonderful job when I based a lot of the information on your previous threads. I am grateful the first post was approved and is not still stuck in a "pending" state. Thanks for posting the goodies and adding to our holiday treats.
    calents wrote: »
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the store shows you own an item if you received it from Origin as bonus content? For example, if you received Mother Russia for buying Seasons, does it show as being owned in the store? I seem to recall problems with the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain. ....

If you used a code from Monte Vista to get the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain, it will not show as owned or count for CYS until you go through customer service to get it marked as the promo-code one is numbered differently from the store one. With regards to the bonus items from Origin, I did receive The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft last year via Origin code with the purchase of...something? (I want to say Showtime) during the Black Friday sale and it immediately showed as owned after entering the code.

Edit: After going through my purchase history, I can also confirm Grandpa's Grove (Pets) and Seeing Stars (not sure; maybe this was the Showtime one?) as bonus content via Origin showed up as owned.

@calents - Thanks for confirming. I will update the section "How Do I Know How Much of the Store I Own " to warn people about the chocolate fountain.
    trithone wrote: »
    This is fantastic, Jodi! Wonderful work. I am so excited to move into our new home.

(I start unpacking boxes as the University Llama shows up and places a bucket of stuff at our front door.)

While I don't mind a hackey sack, I sure wish he brought a free computer like that guy in the first sims game. :)
    @Trithone - Glad you found our new home. You made me laugh. The computer from Will Wright was definitely better than the university promo items from that silly llama.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    :::munchies cookies, flop fudge and mince pies::: yum!! I brought cheese crispies (sorry, no pic, but they are good) and they are spicy hot!!
    Jodi, a special big hug and thank you for hosting and doing all that work. I'm thrilled that you didn't lose the post and that it got approved. Maybe they did fix something! :) Your organization skills are a marvel. Can you help me with my piles of junk? hehe I'm slowly working thru them and making myself donate or trash stuff and only keeping things that are very special to me.
    These virtual parties make me hungry. Thanks for the hug. You are making me blush complimenting me on my organization skills. One of these days I should post a picture of my OE computer desk; definitely not as neat as my sims' desks.

@HBSIMSTER - Thanks for posting the lovely poem. It is a wonderful message. I am glad you like the thread.

@p-para-Xylene - Good luck backing up your items. I still have to add information in that section on page 1.

@simgeek79 - Dani, I hope by now your son is home. If he isn't I hope that the infection has cleared up and he will be home soon.

@j8k9 - Thanks for the pat on the back. I appreciate it.
    when I added seasons I got mother russia free and it shows the items as owne but not the set which is silly to me why not the set since I own it all lol
    Thanks for confirming. Definitely silly. Maybe all the problems the store team has with their database is a major reason the Sims 4 does not have an online store.

@despina - Dee, always nice to see you. Merry Christmas.

@AnomilyMiyu - Thank you for posting about the sales. I created a News section on page 1 (another idea borrowed from ajaxpost :smiley: )

Anyhoo I don't know if you remember me? I was the one who always sat quietly and politely in the back o:)@Me1620 this is awesome and extensive work! :love: It's all so shiny and new :hushed: I've been lurking but I wanted to stick my nose in at this historic moment :kissing_heart:
    @AlphaFen - So glad you reintroduced yourself. I almost didn't notice you sitting so quietly and politely in the back. I hope you don't lurk but keep posting.

@kuroi_nekomata - So good to see you again. How awful that it has taken so long for the renovations of your apartment. Seeing you reminds me that one day when I play the game, I do plan on trying the farming challenge you created so long ago.

@kellycot1 - So glad you popped in for a chat.

@Ktarian - Thanks for advertising the thread in your signature.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    ..I wonder how long it will it take before I find an opportunity to declare a vendetta against @bekkasan :*

5...4...3...2... :smiley:
    :smiley: LOL

@MysticOstrich08 - If you are still stalking the deals keep us posted on your progress.

Phew - I am caught up. Well, caught up responding to posts, not caught up with entering all the information on page 1 yet.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited December 2015
    For anyone who got EPs or SPs for Christmas: if you 1) register one via Origin/EA and then 2) log out and back into the store, then 3) go to My Store Account, you should get a free Sim Points button for 1,000 Sim Points.
    Edit: it only seemed to work with the first one, assuming this isn't some weird unrelated fluke.
    Post edited by calents on
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Sales Tip - I noticed that The Hypnotizer is on sale. I suggest that you not buy the Hypnotizer if you are planning to get the Seeing Stars set. Seeing Stars is not eligible for CYS so you would be wasting points buying the Hypnotizer which is the premium item included in Seeing Stars. Also, Show Stopping Styles Collection best price on the DD is 555 sp. Buying the Hypnotizer and the clothing set separate is more expensive than buying Seeing Stars on the DD for Deals 708 or 885 for 571 sp.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    YAY A nice shiny new thread! My apologies I accidentally posted in the old one, and it won't let me delete the post :( Trust me to mess everything up on you! I'm Sorry!!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
    edited December 2015
    @AMofOz - No worries. It was such a nice home it deserves to be on the front page for a while longer.

To help us celebrate the holidays, here is a link to a special holiday video created by @Wallin starring DD members - some of whom you may recognize ;)
    Wallins Sims 3 Holiday Dance Video
    If go to his Youtube home page, he reposted the original in parts.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 17 hours. Tiki Outdoor Party and Multitab 6000 come up at their best discounts at numbers 620 and 622. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

Upcoming Deals:
    617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Oops, I just realized I forgot to wish @wittanthony1 Happy Birthday on Sunday :anguished: . So, Happy Birthday! I hope I was a great one :kissing_heart:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    edited December 2015
    This forum is clearly not developed with the intent to handle major editing of a post. I had lost some posts when I was setting the thread up but since no one else was posting, I was able to just add more posts. Earlier today, I clicked on save comment and I lost the entire post, not just the text, the comment box disappeared.

I tried to re-enter the information on Now that You Own the Store. The message flashed so quickly but I think the post is being held in limbo pending approval.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    This forum is clearly not developed with the intent to handle major editing of a post. I had lost some posts when I was setting the thread up but since no one else was posting, I was able to just add more posts. Earlier today, I clicked on save comment and I lost the entire post, not just the text, the comment box disappeared.

I tried to re-enter the information on Now that You Own the Store. The message flashed so quickly but I think the post is being held in limbo pending approval.

oh, no! Please send the info to @simgurudrake as others are still having issues and some have never had the posts 'approved' that they edited. That is part of her job handling the forum issues.
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The solo appearance of Romanza Bridal Party comes up in a little less than 2 hours. We will also see the best discount for the Old Towne Starter Kit. If you are working toward the Japanese Inspired Dining set you might want to snag up the wall hanging and the counter island (numbers 625 and 627) to help your CYS. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

edited December 2015
    @bekkasan - I will do that later today. ETA - Done
    @SimGuruDrake - Same issue for me. I am in the process of setting up a new thread for the Daily Deal Rotation. The first post is fine. I lost a few posts further down on the first page. I did have url links to outside websites, but these were all sites that had been linked in other posts.
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    I found that by editing my post to remove all the url linked words and then placing the url link after the word, I was able to fix my problem and edit my posts as normal :).
    @TheMatteo0 - I am going to try this fix.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

edited January 2016
    duplicate thread - original thread reposted on page 1
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top