Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday Cheer Give-A-Way (Closed)

1235...Next

Comments

• ArretStrifeArretStrife Posts: 136 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! And thanks for the consolation prize!
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @limegreenqueen101, I am not shocked at your amazing generosity because that is who you are. The gift is something I would not have been able to get for some time. It was my pleasure to help sponsor this give-away, but I never dreamed I would get this beautiful Set!! {{{HUGS}}} <3<3
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    Okay so I've added the items I want on my wishlist, all of them cost 3000 sp :blush:
    Can I share the rest of my simpoints with someone :smile: ?

Thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day :smile:<3
  • limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
    edited December 2015
    Okay so I've added the items I want on my wishlist, all of them cost 3000 sp :blush:
    Can I share the rest of my simpoints with someone :smile: ?

Thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day :smile:<3

Of course you can! You have 410 simpoints remaining that you can share with whoever you like. All you have to do is tell me who and what items you would like me to gift them on your behalf.
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    @limegreenqueen101 Then I would like to share the rest with @OriginalMara :blush:
    wishlist

the following items cost 410 sp :wink:
    Item number 1: Clever Cardigan (75 sp)
    Item number 14: All-in Layered Heels (25 sp)
    Item number 15: Showstopper Eveningwear (75 sp)
    Item number 16: Diamonds Forever Eveningwear (75 sp)
    Item number 17: Magic Jewel Sash (75 sp)
    Item number 21: Sailing Painting by A. Ship (30 sp)
    Item number 24: Kerosene Flower Lamp (30 sp)
    Item number 25: Great Lakes Earthenware Pot (25 sp)

Thanks alot *Hugs*
    and have a wonderful day :blush:<3
    @limegreenqueen101 Then I would like to share the rest with @OriginalMara :blush:
    wishlist

the following items cost 410 sp :wink:
    Item number 1: Clever Cardigan (75 sp)
    Item number 14: All-in Layered Heels (25 sp)
    Item number 15: Showstopper Eveningwear (75 sp)
    Item number 16: Diamonds Forever Eveningwear (75 sp)
    Item number 17: Magic Jewel Sash (75 sp)
    Item number 21: Sailing Painting by A. Ship (30 sp)
    Item number 24: Kerosene Flower Lamp (30 sp)
    Item number 25: Great Lakes Earthenware Pot (25 sp)

Thanks alot *Hugs*
    and have a wonderful day :blush:<3

Thank you for the list! They have been gifted.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Hi everyone! I would like to inform you all that I re-drew names for the 10th place prize (300 simpoints) since the winner failed to claim their prize within the deadline. The winner was once again selected through a randomizing website.

The Results:
    10th prize (300 simpoints): @Ariel0105 (please reply with the items you would like)

*Winner has until Saturday, December 26 at midnight CDT to respond, otherwise they will forfeit their prize, and the points will be used toward my next give-a-way.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Well, congrats @Ariel0105 :) guess that's some good luck there!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2015
    -gasp- YAY!! lol ill go look
    thank you so much @limegreenqueen101 Merry Christmas!
    My items:surfing side braid, Coccoon crib, Gift of speech baby moniter (oh and im not very good at math so :p) and the old millers tea set or what ever its called and feel free to not get every thing XD
    Post edited by Ariel0105 on
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    Thank you I got the items :star::smile: I'm going to download them tomorrow morning :p its CHRISTMAS!!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    The Results:
    1st prize (5,000 simpoints): @Franny (please reply with the items you would like)
    2nd prize (3,500 simpoints): @MysteryGhost2013 (please reply with the items you would like)
    3rd prize (simpoint world): @Unseenone (gifted Lunar Lakes)
    4th prize (2,500 simpoints): @janineisabaws (please reply with the items you would like)
    5th prize (2,000 simpoints): @lilhunny (please reply with the items you would like)
    6th prize (venue): @shaliny1997 (gifted Le Cinema Plumbob)
    7th prize (1,000 simpoints): @TheGreatSquark (please reply with the items you would like)
    8th prize (750 simpoints): @HausOfSuper (please reply with the items you would like)
    9th prize (500 simpoints): @ohmyglobguys (please reply with the items you would like)
    10th prize (300 simpoints): @ladydarkmoon24 (please reply with the items you would like)
    11th prize (200 simpoints): @Martje89 (please reply with the items you would like)
    12th prize (100 simpoints): @larrylove12 (please reply with the items you would like)
    *Winners have until Wednesday, December 23 at midnight CDT to respond, otherwise they will forfeit their prize, and another winner will be chosen.

Thank you all for entering! To all other entrants; I will be gifting consolation prizes over the next few days, so be sure to check your inbox.
    Hi everyone! I would like to inform you all that I re-drew names for the 10th place prize (300 simpoints) since the winner failed to claim their prize within the deadline. The winner was once again selected through a randomizing website.

The Results:
    10th prize (300 simpoints): @Ariel0105 (please reply with the items you would like)

*Winner has until Saturday, December 26 at midnight CDT to respond, otherwise they will forfeit their prize, and the points will be used toward my next give-a-way.

Sorry I haven't been on to say congrats, I crashed again, but congrats on your wins and thank you LimeGreenQueen for hosting. I hope everyone has a nice holiday season and you get what you've been hoping for. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    @creativity_rulez I could not find your wishlist. Please post the link for it so I can gift you your consolation prize :)

Ah, the reason why I don't have a wishlist anymore is because I own the store! :smiley: Thank you but I won't be needing the consolation prize! Merry Christmas!
    @creativity_rulez I could not find your wishlist. Please post the link for it so I can gift you your consolation prize :)

Ah, the reason why I don't have a wishlist anymore is because I own the store! :smiley: Thank you but I won't be needing the consolation prize! Merry Christmas!

Congratulations and thank you for letting me know! Happy holidays :smiley:
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Sorry for taking so long! I finally added an item to my wishlist :) It's the 'Bangalor Brass Light' from the Dreams of India set~

Link to my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=FoxyLovesKitty

Thank you so much @limegreenqueen101 for this wonderful lottery <3 I'd like to wish you Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year 2016!