Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

does anyone still play S2

1235...Next

Comments

• dest01dest01 Posts: 283 Member
    Contact Origin/EA customer care I asked the rep were to find it and he gave me the ultimate collection free since it was retired by origin
    Happy Siming! XD [quote="feetinstockings;14399906"]are they still giving it away??[/quote]
  • Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    i play sims 2, 3 and 4 for one week apiece! Works for me! never played sims 1 but will purchase online for less than $60 for complete set....why not see how it all began? Sims rule!!!!!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I've decided to only play the Sims 2 ultimate colleciton. I love the sims 3, but with all the content, it takes 40 minutes to load. I get super bored of Sims 4. Sims 2 is great, I love how the pre-made sims actually have distinct personalities. And with all the expansion packs, I don't think I'll get bored for a long time.
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    Sims 2 is still the best. imo I stopped playing 4 after the last EP. Just couldn't get into it. 3 is so laggy there is no point in even trying. Sims 1 is so much fun, because its actually a challenge to play. My Sims 1 husband and wife hate each other. lol
  • iNanoxiNanox Posts: 42 New Member
    i play it on my old pentium 4 pc with radeon 9400 down in garage sometimes haha
  • iNanoxiNanox Posts: 42 New Member
    sims 2 is probably the best sims game out there with milions of mods out there
  • SIMS7LOVESIMS7LOVE Posts: 12 New Member
    I love TS2:)