Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited December 2015
    Oh no, Zee, I am so sorry that this happened to you!! Sending you ((Big Hugs)) <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @SjappielovePaul Definitely expensive is not always better anymore.

@rionismyname I've installed my base game on my 2010 Sony Vaio with Vista just to get a little bit of a Sims fix and the 'not responding' and freezing is driving me insane! I don't know how you deal with it.

@mothersuperior2 So so sorry. DEEP breaths, hope everything turns out ok.

@jbsquared2000 Thanks, Julie! I needed some hugs. :)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I would like to say abnormaly patient but I also have a 6yr old so yeeaahh lol somehow the not responding seems to work with the mommy mommy mommy
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    I would like to say abnormaly patient but I also have a 6yr old so yeeaahh lol somehow the not responding seems to work with the mommy mommy mommy
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @mothersuperior2 Found Braids and Pigtails on this wish list: ktarian. Can't link cause I'm on iPad.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hope you get something suitable soon ZG, and will check out that list. Happy days B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    EEEEEEEEYOOOW! I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA....oh I can't say that on here. :D First, thank you @Ktarian for the contest and choosing me for the Sims 3 base game, which you will be glad to know has gone to a very worthy Simmer!

So because of that, one of my besties from playing Sims Freeplay has just joined us Sims 3 addicts! @Hayley~Belle Welcome to the madhouse. This started out being my thank you thread for all the wonderful gifters out there but has evolved into a complete free for all so feel free to spread your pinkness all over this thread.

Yes, my friends, HB is just as pinktastic as me, maybe more but...is that even possible??? I'll let you be the judge. Here's a clue: being able to create a completely pink town was a huge draw for her to start playing Sims 3. :D

A little history on Hayley-Belle: She did an excellent job as our Lois-sim Lane-sim reporter with weekly updates back in the glory days of Sims Freeplay. She also created a sim named Devin who wreaked havoc in all of SFP towns. (Beware if your pregnant sims start having red-headed babies, that is a sure sign that Devin has infiltrated your town!) So without further ado...here's HayleyBelle! Now accepting friend requests. :)

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/HayleyJBelle

@mothersuperior2 Here's an opportunity for you to gift braids and pigtails AND Kevin's undergarments!

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    edited December 2015
    @ZeeGee Ah-hah! It was you! You ratted about the braids and pigtails on my list! *chuckles* :D Thanks!

And you're welcome! I'm glad she will be enjoying it! The dice chose! I just rolled a 1d4. :p
    hi @Hayley~Belle and hi everyone else just wanted to say still lurking I'm off now to see if @Hayley~Belle has a wishlist lol

Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Ktarian wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Ah-hah! It was you! You ratted about the braids and pigtails on my list!

Guilty! :blush:

@rionismyname She has a wishlist. I helped her set it up. :)

edited December 2015
    hi @Hayley~Belle and hi everyone else just wanted to say still lurking I'm off now to see if @Hayley~Belle has a wishlist lol
    not sure how that posted twice lol any how yup I found it and sent some gifts :):):)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I'm here....collapses in a heap!!
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited December 2015
    @Hayley~Belle Yay you made it! Take some deep breaths, drink a cup of tea and let the misadventures begin. >:)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Phew, what a time Ive had posting and finding threads. Poor @ZeeGee has really had to hold my hand. Ive been trying to send thank you's for 2 days I think I have it worked out now...use lap top not iPad.
    @rionismyname I am overwhelmed at your generosity thank you so much.
    I am more pink than Zee, I actually have pink hair!!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Hayley~Belle Wait, what?! More pink than me?! How can that be?? I'm the princess of pink!!!
    @Hayley~Belle Sadly though, I'm not allowed to have unnatural colored hair for my work so you will now, and forever, always be ... the queen of pink. :D
    I'm older too so I've had longer to be pink @ZeeGee
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Hayley~Belle *whines* but I have a pinkadelic starter house... (seriously, check out my pinkadelic starter, though it's not anywhere near grand enough for Pinky) :D
    edited October 2017
    Well I am having withdrawals from my picturesque game so tried to boot it up on this chug chug old laptop, which can't hold all my store stuff and CC. This is what I got. All the models look the same and the colors are gone!
    jSDgymC.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Pinky Belle has arrived in Sunset Valley. She's looking for her old friend, Zarabeth.
    MMKkS39.jpgx

Wouldn't you know, she first runs into the Frio brothers who do their darndest to impress her buuuut....sorry, boys. Pinky's heart has been taken for many years. She's a one man woman. (Though she has been known to take a peek at sexy firemen out of the corner of her eye) :D
    1ULpOvK.jpgx

Pinky has to make a quick stop at that catwalk she's heard so much about to try out her modeling skills. Whew! Looking pretty hot, Pinky, in the Soar Away designer dress by @PetaT.
    qC6jJia.jpgx

Trying to make mac and cheese in her new home. She bought out the Wolfe's.

tDZQ0qe.jpgx

WHAT??!! Oh come on, Pinky Belle, you don't REALLY expect us to believe this was an accident... :smirk:
    4rddZZm.jpgx

Especially NOW....
    JuXZENF.jpgx

Welcome, @Hayley~Belle, to the Sims 3 and thanks for allowing me to abuse use your very first sims 3 creation of your beautiful simself for nefarious purposes! :kissing_heart: She's going to have to meet Alfa, Jewels, Maureen and...shudder...Treble-6 at some point but let's hope that's pretty far in the future. (We'll see :D)

Thank you @PetaT for the lovely Soar Away dress!

Sorry for the horrible graphics but the new puter is INCOMING, woo hoo!!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited January 2016
    I love the dress you have put Pinky~Belle in @ZeeGee it is so her. Yes there will only ever be one man for Pinky unfortunately Burley has not entered my sims 3 town yet but thank you for the good idea of having a little fire you know how much I ... I mean Pinky loves a fireman...or two!! :D
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    ZeeGee, looked but no sign of Undergarments ... Welcome @Hayley~Belle. Happy 2016 to everyone including the lurkers. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited January 2016
    @mothersuperior2 You're baaaack! Missed you. Glad to hear from you.

Mosup, meet Hayley~Belle, HB - meet Mosup. Y'all are on the same side of the pond and will be good friends i predict.

Oops I forgot to tag @Hayley~Belle. That was half the introduction. :D
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    This thread is so full of pink people! I had to come over to stand up for the blue ones!!! :o

Nice to see you too, ZG, haven't been too far ... reading but not writing. Lurking with all the others. ;)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited January 2016
    *Peeks head around corner* Pink, blue, green, berry...no racism here! @mothersuperior2 :D:D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top