Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the One? A Sims3 Reality show where everybody wins.... Or loses

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
Are%20You%20the%20One_zpsyicmyqje.jpg

If your Perfect Match was right in front of you... Would you even know it? 10 girls, 10 guys, 10 chances to find love... Are You The One?

Are you the One is a reality show where 20 people will live together to find their perfect match. If the 10 men and 10 women are able to correctly choose all ten perfect matches in ten weeks, they will win 1 million Simeleons to split among them. Each episode the cast will pair up with whoever they believe their perfect match is to compete in a challenge. The winners of the challenge will go on a date, and have a chance to test their match in the truth booth. The winning couple will go to the truth booth to determine if they are a perfect match or not. This is the only way to confirm matches. Each episode ends with a matching ceremony where the couples will be told how many perfect matches they have, but not which matches are correct... Once the truth booth confirms a perfect match, that couple will go to the honeymoon suite and will automatically be paired up for the remainder of the match ceremonies.

Just a few rules: (Also posted on the first page)

1. As my previous contestants know my middle name is Impatients... >:)
2. So please be strict when sending stuff in... I don't beg for stuff...
3. After the deadline I will notice you maybe twice, then I will decide for you...
4. As you all know this show start with 20 sims and it will end with 20 sims
5. So when you decide to quit, YOU quit and not your sims...
6. They will stay in the show and will be happy with the crumbs until the end... ;)
7. But we are here to have fun!!!!! :smiley:
8. DRE's will be appreciated... So please help me to make your sims the best... ;)

And thanks again for participating in my show... Hope you all will enjoy it!!!
Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments