Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My favorite Sims 2 memory

911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
I no longer play Sims 2, but While discusing my current Sims 4 game, I had this memory come to mind! :)
Oh this reminds me of a funny and awkward moment that I had in Sims 2----I created this totally awesome sim, but the very instant I put him in the game, Mortimer Goth sprinted across the street, and he didn't even have the graciousness to introduce himself....He instead immediately started to fight with my sim!

Dang, no class at all! Well, I toughed up my sim and the next time ole Mort came over.... he never saw it coming....My sim beat him up so bad, he dragged his bloody and brused bod back tos Bella, lol! :o

Well, three days later, Mort was dumb enough to start stuff up again, so this time I said to my sim, "Relax, dude, I got this!" And I built a wall around Mortimer and in a few hours I made Bella a widow!

NOBODY messes with my sims! Not even ole Mortimer! >:)

Comments

• hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    hahaha!! this is fantastic!! Take that, Mort! You messed with the WRONG sim!!
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Tai_UchihaTai_Uchiha Posts: 2 New Member
    i still prefer sims 2 over sims 3 or 4. but my most favorite memory from sims 2 was when my mother was playing her family for the first time (husband and wife). she got the wife pregnant and ended up having twins. at the time we had no idea sims 2 twins were possible. we were both shocked
  • AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    My favorite memory is the first time I ever threw a New Years Bash and Father Time came and turned into Toddler New Year...that is something I will never get out of my head. There is nothing more traumatizing and hilarious than a baby dancing the smustle, tipping his hat, and walking away. Especially without any warning.
  • willow_kiddwillow_kidd Posts: 45 Member
    Years ago, back when the game was new and had first came out, I sent my teenaged daughter Sim to college. Once there, after a semester or so, she spun up the want to join one of the Greek houses. I decided to let her, and had her call up the house to rush. The houses weren't marked as Fraternity or Sorority, and I didn't even think to check, I just clicked one of the houses at random.

Naturally, I picked wrong, and her dorm was swarmed with guys in togas. But, I shrugged it off and completed all the tasks set out for me, and was rewarded with a pop-up telling me she'd made it in and how to move my Sim into the Frat house. I sent her through the motions and one loading screen later, there was my Sim, so pretty and dainty in her little sun-dress, walking into the Frat house.

The place was a mess. Trash everywhere. The guys were shirtless, in the PJs, or sporting varsity jackets. I was just started to regret my choice. Maybe this wasn't the best option for her.

But before I could take the actions to exit without saving, my Sim walked into the house, straight to the JuiceKeg, filled a cup, and downed it. Then she smashed the empty cup against her forehead before tossing it over her shoulder.

I decided she'd be just fine and left her there until she graduated.
  • SimseasedSimseased Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2015
    I honestly don't have a specific favourite memory but my all time favourite thing back in the day was playing The Sims 2 as a child and just having a care-free life. No worries besides School *shudders*. :#

I'm also what I call a ''serious simmer''. I never drown my sims or kill them off. I'm the person who makes sure all the needs bars are green, if they are even a bit down then I get OCD lol. My kids/teenagers must have A+ Grades at all times and the house must be clean.
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Simseased wrote: »
    I honestly don't have a specific favourite memory but my all time favourite thing back in the day was playing The Sims 2 as a child and just having a care-free life. No worries besides School *shudders*. :#

I'm also what I call a ''serious simmer''. I never drown my sims or kill them off. I'm the person who makes sure all the needs bars are green, if they are even a bit down then I get OCD lol. My kids/teenagers must have A+ Grades at all times and the house must be clean.

I must have OCD, too, because I play that way, too, lol!

(Except I have purposely woo hooed a few of my sims to death recently, to clear space for new sims) >:)

• LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Simseased wrote: »
    Me too!
    I am a Virgo so maybe that is why?
    When I have played a Sim 'Me', the main memory is the walk she does before cleaning up dishes or taking out the rubbish! :)
  • emsanqemsanq Posts: 13 New Member
    My favourite TS2 memory was when I got the game for the very first time.
    I was maybe 11 or something, completely new to the game, and found the fact that I could create families awesome.

So what did I do?
    I made a mom, a dad and triplet toddlers.
    Needless to say, I took on a lot more than I could handle xD

It ended with the mom starving to death because she never had a chance to take care of anyone but the babies, and the father subsequently being too depressed to do anything until the nanny took the kids away.
    It was horrible, but at the time I was too amazed by The Grim Reaper and stuff to really think about it.
    In either case it took me a while until I started making large families, but at the end of Sims 2's lifespan I could master a family of six kids without much effort.

Still keep mostly to TS2 though :)
  • ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    edited December 2015
    I've many fond memories of the Sims 2 - but sometimes it's just the little things that make the biggest impression.

I downloaded some cc - a small tuft of grass that functioned as a lavatory. It was really cheap, and useful when the household didn't have much money. The thing about it that really cracked me up was that cats who had been trained to use the bathroom could relieve themselves on it, too. So cute.

Don't feed the trolls
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My favorite memory was when I first played, I was SO excited! I remember the first family I played was the Goth's, that was the best time I had playing sims ever!
  • KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    I still play, as I've just gotten into it a few months ago, but I still have many memories! My favorite memory is when I first made this really big family. Everything was going well and my sim mom was pregnant again. I turned to focus on another sim and came back to find my pregnant sim dying!!! I was horrified, yet for some strange reason I got slightly excited over the fact that the game was realistic, lol. It was so shocking! But it really upped my opinion on how crazy, yet realistic the game was.
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    edited December 2015

But it really upped my opinion on how crazy, yet realistic the game was.

Yep! I probably would turn a "struggling" psychologist into a "comfortable" one, lol! :D

(I sometimes take my sims way, way, waaaaaaaaaaay too serious!) :p