Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Well, close enough. I'd think even Beau Smart would be bored in that room though.

That's saying something. Even the multiplication of Beau and Fabio?

If Fabio was a room, he'd be this one.

Okay. I think I got an image of the room. :)
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I forgot to remind you all to create 2-3 for me to choose from, but most of you are aware of that by now.

Hopefully we can fill the final spots soon.
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    I forgot to remind you all to create 2-3 for me to choose from, but most of you are aware of that by now.

Oh ok then.
    So, while I await all the applications, I've finished building the house the 12 contestants will be living in! It's so beautiful!

That being said, I'll work on the house tour so I can hopefully release that soon.

Please let anyone know there's still four (?) spots open.
    Tip wrote: »

Oh ok then.

I just realised I messed this up. I suppose which ever gender you reserved can be the only gender you submit unless you want otherwise?
    The house tour is here! Enjoy the newly built house!
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Banner.png
    Chanel: Here we have the elimination centre, where our host will be chatting with the eliminated contestants before they leave the house. Originally, I asked if we'd be killing them off, but apparently that's illegal, so, no.

- Aww, really? There's a Sim of mine I actually want to die, now I have to pick someone else for in here... :'c Still hoping all the killing jokes turn that table back though... ;)

NO, please don't bring EA on such EP ideas! D::p;)

Ooh, Artie is the kitchen, and F Sabio is the Hunter Room. :3

I really like the way the house is set up. The decorators surely did a good job! :+1:
    Banner.png
    Chanel: Here we have the elimination centre, where our host will be chatting with the eliminated contestants before they leave the house. Originally, I asked if we'd be killing them off, but apparently that's illegal, so, no.

- Aww, really? There's a Sim of mine I actually want to die, now I have to pick someone else for in here... :'c Still hoping all the killing jokes turn that table back though... ;)

NO, please don't bring EA on such EP ideas! D::p;)

Ooh, Artie is the kitchen, and F Sabio is the Hunter Room. :3

I really like the way the house is set up. The decorators surely did a good job! :+1:
    Banner.png
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Sim sent!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Excellent House tour, Very interesting house this season. :mrgreen:

Good idea to keep the sharp objects encased behind glass. :D

Would'nt want those simmies getting any evil thoughts. >:)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Thank you for liking the house!

I decided against killing them off this time around to make this season less chaotic.

Also, while I'm here, I've scrapped the whole gender thing so that you can submit 2-3 sims of any gender but I will remember that you preferred one gender pver the other.
    In that case, forget about the gender preference. ;) I'll try to come up with alternatives ASAP. ;)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    App sent. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ArrowJoy4ArrowJoy4 Posts: 793 Member
    I am very confused about this thing but it sounds interesting
  • rayreaswimrayreaswim Posts: 4 New Member
    reserve me for female please
    Writing ze apps right now... ;) Ze Sims are on ze Gallery already, please do ze #huntedseason2 hashtag
    Banner.png
  • rayreaswimrayreaswim Posts: 4 New Member
    It wont let me message you @Tigerblu11 so Im going to post the application on here

Name: Infinity Catalyss

Traits: Muser, Genius, Ambitious, Creative

Bio: Infinity was raised on a farm miles away from any other people. She had one brother that was 5 years younger than her. Infinity was homeschooled, and yearned of leaving the farm. When she was 17, she decided to run away and hitchhike to New York City.There she worked hard to make ends meet. One day she was looking for job openings and stumbled into Hunt or Be Hunted.

Possible Storylines for the Show: Infinty has had little human connection and is a kind girl. However this can be her downfall as that she lets people walk all over her.

Intro to the others: The Small Town Girl

Any CC?: No CC but I have something from the Spooky Stuff pack

Gender Preference:Female

Anything else you want to mention: She loves heels but always trips in them.
    edited December 2015
    rayreaswim wrote: »
    reserve me for female please

Okay, @rayreaswim thanks for the application! I just have a few things to say:
    1) I can start the message for you so that you can send it there.
    2) I would prefer if you sent me at least two different options. Be as creative as possible please!

Thank you!
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    edited December 2015
    ArrowJoy4 wrote: »
    I am very confused about this thing but it sounds interesting

@ArrowJoy4, did you want me to clarify anything? Do you want to reserve a spot?
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    Writing ze apps right now... ;) Ze Sims are on ze Gallery already, please do ze #huntedseason2 hashtag

Thank you! Got them and have chosen your sim!