Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

looking for players to add with the sims freeplay

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims FreePlay
Hi :)

I have set up a profile for the simsfreeplay on Facebook if anybody would like to add me look for (Michael Joseph) and if people would like me to add them just let me know who you are here or on facebook!

Me,

Https://www.Facebook.com/victimofdarkness

Profile name

(Michael Joseph)

Username

( victimofdarkness)

Only if your absolutly sure about playing it and sharing knowledge and gameplay for quests and building up your town and having fun with it :)

I am only at level 12 but doing well slowly and looking for others to add so we can visit each others towns and see what the game brings

I have only been playing for a couple of weeks so new to it!

So far I have built without buying any cash or points for now at least to see how I can do it free and inpressed I can build my town up doing this!
But going to start buying points and cash if it gets too hard without.

I have 6 home lots

1 couple with a baby and a pet dog
A gay couple
6 single sims

Added so far to my town

Baby shop
Park
Salon
Pet store
Fire station
Actors studio
Science lab

I find theb game builds up cash well when all sims are working in a career and the planters are great to build up extra cash

You can also collect daily cash and Point's from from Google play and watching ads in the game!
The only points you can't build up for free from playing is VIP ones!
If your new to it and need help and info setting up your town. Post here or on Facebook

Cheers

Michael
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• MusicAngel415MusicAngel415 Posts: 3 New Member
    I need neighbors. I am MusicAngel415
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2015
    I need neighbors. I am MusicAngel415

Hi :)
    I can't seem to find you!
    I have posted a link above and below in a signature link! so if you send me a request I can send you a naughbor request in the game ;)

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Add me via Game Centre if possible. Rosey1579
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Hey Michael, I'm only level 14. Just got into Freeplay a week or so ago.
    https://www.facebook.com/jessa.dakkar

Feel free to send a friend request. I only get on FP once or twice a day during the week and that is mostly right about now in the evenings.

My houses are sad, sad, sad. I don't have a whole lot built in my town yet and the population is a mixed bag. A small mixed bag, only about eight residents. :D But hey! I can only go up from here. Or sideways. It's pretty fun I think, sure wish there were chat boxes in the game but oh well. All are welcome to raid the fridge and use the toilet.
    Thank you for the requests guys from both here and on Facebook :)
    Its nice to have places to visit and people to meet in the sims freeplay!
    My city is growing slowly but enjoy it that way and even built the bridge to the other part of town :) my next two goals will be to age my newborn into a toddler and build a barn :)

@marcel21, hey Michael... I have sent Jessa to friend your sim. She's in your house being nice to Michael.
    edited December 2015
    You've got a bookshelf facing the wall there in the kitchen.. I have one like that too somewhere. Too lazy to turn it around just now. I can't get much into building because I'm kind of holding out for unlocking better stuff - that and I don't have a ton of money to play around with just yet. :D

You had some dirty dishes on the bathroom floor, took care of those for you and now I am helping myself to some herbal tea before I leave.
    Thank you for the requests guys from both here and on Facebook :)

I can't be
    Its nice to have places to visit and people to meet in the sims freeplay
    I'm neglecting my sims because it takes hours to finish quest and even run out of time on a few but can't seem to buy any cash or points because I keep getting a error when trying so still playing the slow way :(
    My city is growing slowly but enjoy it that way and even built the bridge to the other part of town :) my next two goals will be to age my newborn into a toddler and build a barn :)

@marcel21, hey Michael... I have sent Jessa to friend your sim. She's in your house being nice to Michael.

Hey jessa. That's so cool B) why can't we do that in the other sims games :(
    Happy to hear.
    God really lol!
    Oh well I have been busy doing quests with my current family with a newborn, saving up 100000 for the barn quest and some ice queen quest and other than work and Planting to earn cash. I have been ignoring my others sims but these quests takes real hours to do!

I need to spend more my homes soon as I complete the expensive barn quest!

Thank you for tidying up for me.I keep feeding them and sending them to work trying to rise the cash for the barn and just stopped buying stuff.
    We love our tea :)
    I should have play like your doing :)

I went from 2 friends to 26 And appreciate it so much B)

I will be visiting your town next jessa :)

marcel21 wrote: »

There's precious little to be done there, haha! You're very welcome to pop by and admire that one kitchen that is like four squares big and has but only a refrigerator :D! I don't have many residents yet, too lazy to make more. I'm working right now on the park quest, can't wait to get that place cleaned up and open! Also working on the Ice Palace thing and a 'do more stuff with babies' thing.. right now I have sent half my sims off to work because I can't play them if I have to work myself so they'd better be making me some money.

One thing I don't like right now is that everyone looks like they are freezing to death because of all the snow, regardless of whether they are inside or outside. Looking forward to the quest being over and get back to not freezing.
    edited December 2015
    I wish they would fix the maintenance error.its getting worse by the day :p

marcel21 wrote: »

There's precious little to be done there, haha! You're very welcome to pop by and admire that one kitchen that is like four squares big and has but only a refrigerator :D! I don't have many residents yet, too lazy to make more. I'm working right now on the park quest, can't wait to get that place cleaned up and open! Also working on the Ice Palace thing and a 'do more stuff with babies' thing.. right now I have sent half my sims off to work because I can't play them if I have to work myself so they'd better be making me some money.

One thing I don't like right now is that everyone looks like they are freezing to death because of all the snow, regardless of whether they are inside or outside. Looking forward to the quest being over and get back to not freezing.

I love some of your houses and yes saw the house with the tiny kitchen! I was impressed your sim likes tea more than cooking B)
    I made a couple of friends and posted on Facebook :) its a pitty no option to post here :(

Not sure which park quest you mean?

Your doing some the same as me I see and sending the rest of to work just to make money to build more myself!

Doing the ice qween. Barn, nanny and the quests in a friends town at the moment myself tho they take hours to do each step and not always enough time :(

Please modders fix the error page it takes so much longer to even post now having to rewrite it after refreshing the page losses progress :(

The campground one. I managed to get the first part done but right now building survivalist skill so I can get the bridge built to get to the other part of the campground. Really want to unlock the picnic basket!

I am also doing the nanny one. Stuck at rocking the baby to sleep, that takes forever. My next step in the Winter Wonderland quest is to 'Say Hello To The Snowman', that is gonna have to be done tonight. Running out of time!!!!

Building a new lot is crazy expensive. Glad I got to where I can ask someone to move in, I am going to have to use that feature a bit to free up other houses so I can add more sims. More sims for making more money, lol. I don't see me making a lot of houses for a long while. I need to focus more on what I've started. I want to have one lot specifically for gardening and pack that house with sims. Some of the stuff I like the looks of comes at too high a cost of social points and lifepoints. :( I'm going to get a cat or two soon, maybe they can help out?
  • silvercandy79silvercandy79 Posts: 494 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm silvercandy79 on Game Center
  • Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    Hey guys! I started playing The Sims Freeplay a few days ago! I'm AndrewMoonz on Xbox games. :smile:
    bc028f35.png
  • klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    I'm looking for new neighbours, please add me if you'd like :). My game centre nickname is kgirl25
    edited January 2016

Every time I come on this website the maintanace error is everywhere on every thread and Every post :s

Its getting worse each time having to refresh the page 10 times on one post and losing part of what I wrote and having to do it all over again!

This is ten times worse than the liam error page ever was and they don't even seem to be able to fix it as its getting worse and worse!

Not one single minute, hour, day, week have I visit this website without it happening is pretty messed up!

I only use Facebook at the moment guys but your more than welcome to send me a friend request and a active daily in the sims freeplay!

• WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    Currently I only use Game Center but anyone on iOS that would like to add me for Neighbors can add be through Game Center. My username is DIDLilGirls. I'm also known as GothicSimmer.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
    edited January 2016
    It's strange but I only see 26 friends available in the game and some seem to be missing from a few weeks ago?

I wonder why that is :o

edited January 2016
    The campground one. I managed to get the first part done but right now building survivalist skill so I can get the bridge built to get to the other part of the campground. Really want to unlock the picnic basket!

I am also doing the nanny one. Stuck at rocking the baby to sleep, that takes forever. My next step in the Winter Wonderland quest is to 'Say Hello To The Snowman', that is gonna have to be done tonight. Running out of time!!!!

Building a new lot is crazy expensive. Glad I got to where I can ask someone to move in, I am going to have to use that feature a bit to free up other houses so I can add more sims. More sims for making more money, lol. I don't see me making a lot of houses for a long while. I need to focus more on what I've started. I want to have one lot specifically for gardening and pack that house with sims. Some of the stuff I like the looks of comes at too high a cost of social points and lifepoints. :( I'm going to get a cat or two soon, maybe they can help out?

Sorry for the late replay jessa :(

I see!
    Not built mine yet because I have too many quest's available right now!
    I have you managed to get your picnic basket?
    I hate missing some of the quests and loosing out myself :(
    On my second game because my game just vanished :(
    What quests are you doing now?
    We was doing the same ones before and just wonders which now!
    Lost out to the winter quest because I run out of time but then lost my game to!
    Hope you managed to finish all your quests?

Yes its expensive to build your own homes and I always use the ask a sim to move in as its best have all sims available to rise money in their jobs to spend on building!

Cats and dogs and the money plant are useful

Expensive pets are great for collecting LP points randomly to ;)

• sebush1912sebush1912 Posts: 7 New Member
    Add me through Game Center: Wi11full.

Need simoleons?
    Tap on the active tasks list, look for the flashing icon in top left corner of the game screen that looks like a video reel. Watch the commercials that run about 20-30 seconds each, you should get over 8000 simoleons, 2 LP, 1 SP, and 1100+ XP every day. The simoleon plant is also worh it, plant it every 4 hours. And of course collect the daily reward from the mailbox and the party boat goodies ever 24 hours.
    sebush1912 wrote: »
    Add me through Game Center: Wi11full.

Need simoleons?
    Tap on the active tasks list, look for the flashing icon in top left corner of the game screen that looks like a video reel. Watch the commercials that run about 20-30 seconds each, you should get over 8000 simoleons, 2 LP, 1 SP, and 1100+ XP every day. The simoleon plant is also worh it, plant it every 4 hours. And of course collect the daily reward from the mailbox and the party boat goodies ever 24 hours.

I have never seen that icon, I wonder why not?
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Sent you a friend request OP! :)
  • MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    I have been playing for a while I'm lvl 52 with a goal house that can help with weekly and social task. https://facebook.com/MrzSmith04
    And if your looking for a group to help with game advice try this one Sims Freeplay Hints and Cheats and Advice.
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • AmyH73AmyH73 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just sent you a friend request on Facebook. I started Sims Freeplay 2 days ago. I am on level 8 and I work on it a couple times a day. Look forward to being your neighbor on the game. If anyone would like to have me as a neighbor please send me a friend request on Facebook. Search for Amy Rast Hamm. I haven't been here long enough to post a link.