March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• solarafeysolarafey Posts: 17 Member
    Alright, so I've always been a lurker in The Sims community ever since The Sims 2. I never posted enough, and I've toyed with the idea of starting story blogs, but I was always afraid I'd never be able to keep up with it. I started playing The Disney Princess challenge for fun a few weeks ago and I am in love with my characters and the story that is naturally unfolding through gameplay. I'd love to publish it, but I have no pictures from Gen 1 and 2. I've thought of starting the challenge over so I could publish the story, but I can't get into it. I'm too attached to my current cast of characters.

So here is my question, would anyone be interested in reading a challenge that starts at the beginning of Gen 3? I'd write the background information for the story of course. I've noticed that it's now acceptable for some legacy writers to even skip a generation or two, so I don't think it would be that bad.

Thoughts? Thank you!
  • solarafeysolarafey Posts: 17 Member
    > @Simslikeee said:
    > Hey all,
    > Hope your princesses are doing well.
    > My seventh generation princess has aged up! I'm on the Belle generation now. Thought I'd share some pictures of her :)
    >
    > Ariella Belle

Gorgeous! She looks like Belle too.
  • rinarooorinarooo Posts: 50 Member
    edited December 2015
    solarafey wrote: »
    Alright, so I've always been a lurker in The Sims community ever since The Sims 2. I never posted enough, and I've toyed with the idea of starting story blogs, but I was always afraid I'd never be able to keep up with it. I started playing The Disney Princess challenge for fun a few weeks ago and I am in love with my characters and the story that is naturally unfolding through gameplay. I'd love to publish it, but I have no pictures from Gen 1 and 2. I've thought of starting the challenge over so I could publish the story, but I can't get into it. I'm too attached to my current cast of characters.

So here is my question, would anyone be interested in reading a challenge that starts at the beginning of Gen 3? I'd write the background information for the story of course. I've noticed that it's now acceptable for some legacy writers to even skip a generation or two, so I don't think it would be that bad.

Thoughts? Thank you!

I would totally read it! :)
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    After I do some christmas shopping tomorrow I will try to play my house I think all my mods and CC is working now and can load my challenge and not worry about losing things.
  • NerdyNerdsDeluxNerdyNerdsDelux Posts: 39 Member
    I am playing this, but with my own twist! I made "Cinderella" a male, and such! I will post a link as son as I post images!
  • BlrzillaBlrzilla Posts: 1 New Member
    What did you use to make your family tree? Im just curious because I've been looking for a program/website for awhile now and havn't had any luck
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    Hey everyone! Real life has kept me away from the game for a long while now and I can't wait to come back, as soon as I update all my mods (there are so many of them it'll take forever! :s )

So happy to see that more people have joined the challenge! Do keep us posted, we love to see everyone's stories! :smiley:
    Blrzilla wrote: »
    What did you use to make your family tree? Im just curious because I've been looking for a program/website for awhile now and havn't had any luck

I think most of us use family echo because it's so easy (although sometimes not as flexible as I would wish)
    [
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This sounds funny af! I have never done any challenge ever in any sims game expect the teen runaway challenge in TS4 and I'm going to start this one right now! :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BayardsimsBayardsims Posts: 1 New Member
    I shall definitely try this challenge out once i get the game after christmas! :blush:
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    Yay, I'm so glad to see some new faces around here!
    @Shay_Squared @Sweetpumpk1n @ohhmystarrs @NerdyNerdsDelux @Sigzy05 @Bayardsims @skie Welcome here, guys! Feel free to share your sims and stories with us! This challenge is great and I'm always excited to see that other people like it, too! :)

@solarafey I think there's no problem with starting your chalenge at Ge 3! I even think it will be a refreshing change since everyone always starts with snow white :lol: And maybe you could write the story of first two generations in retrospect, or in form of memories or journal or some other form that doesn't use a lot of pictures...

And @Simslikeee Ariella is beautiful! But she comes from a family with marvellous genetics, so it's not very surprising! :)

and @BruNCC93 glad to see you back! (I was busy IRL, too, but I came back a few days ago and I was sad to see there were no new updates on your blog... I'm glad that's about to change! :lol: )
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I got "Get Together" for Christmas! Get ready to see the Blancs again :D So excited to get back into the game!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    +*-
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I got "Get Together" for Christmas! Get ready to see the Blancs again :D So excited to get back into the game!

@swcheppes
    Get Together is awesome! :smile: Your gonna love it! It been making it really hard to play my disney legacy lately
    sMggKkh.png

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    New Chapter of my Disney Legacy Chapter!! :smile:

Ng7yzvN.png
    sMggKkh.png

• CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

Yay! Awesome! That reminds me that I should probably try to catch up with your story! :smiley:
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Hello :) I don't want to bother anyone but I have small problem with Anna generation. She is supposed to "Experience near death at the hands of your lover" and I have no idea how to do this because Sims can't kill each other :/ lol I know it sounds weird. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do you think it would be cruel if Elsa had a baby with Hans?
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    Oh my god I forgot how much I loved this challenege! I played last night and I'm so excited to share with you guys soon!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    mallmarr wrote: »
    Hello :) I don't want to bother anyone but I have small problem with Anna generation. She is supposed to "Experience near death at the hands of your lover" and I have no idea how to do this because Sims can't kill each other :/ lol I know it sounds weird. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do you think it would be cruel if Elsa had a baby with Hans?

Get her to go in his room and then once she's in have him look the door. I don't think she should be able to get out.

Totally down with Elsa and Hans hook up!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Hi everybody! :) It's been long time since I've played the challenge too, glad we are all starting to play again! :) I'm considering trying to write a blog about my Disney Legacy again, but I'm not too sure :0

dmlX3n8.jpg

• StitchluverStitchluver Posts: 126 Member
    Can't wait to try out this challenge! Super excited!!
    edited December 2015
    Ok so it's been a while....a few months....but finally a new Blanc post! I hope you guys are still interested in my story.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    mallmarr wrote: »

Well there is death my whoo! If they whoo and get extremely flirty then stop Whoo that might be a near death..lol

He can start a fire while cooking, that's sorta near death. As long as she runs into the room to look at it.
    edited January 2016
    It's here Buzz's and Evangeline's wedding, right in time for New Years!

suRdkSd.jpg
    How's everyone's challenge going? My generation 4 I feel is taking forever, but I'm close to the generation heir being born!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Hi everybody! :) It's been long time since I've played the challenge too, glad we are all starting to play again! :) I'm considering trying to write a blog about my Disney Legacy again, but I'm not too sure :0

Do it! I'd love to read it :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    I am starting up this challenge again, because I love Disney Princess so much. I decided to make a let's play for YouTube , if you guys want to check it out. :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCgVVVRu50-Vr3AZlMuX9Lg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top