Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim is pregnant and I didn't chose the try for baby option

Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
So my female sim is pregnant. I did not select "try for baby" option. She and her husband on their own woohooed in the sauna. The next day, his brother asks her when is her due date. I did not want her pregnant. And I saved so I can't go back to before she got pregnant. This bug needs to be fixed.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Comments

• MissBMissB Posts: 323 Member
    It's not a bug. Some people will tell you that there is a very small chance your sims can get pregnant from a woohoo. I've never seen it happen with my sims so I have a tendency to believe you accidently selected "try for a baby", but I could be wrong!
    Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go play sims.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    But then their are people (including modders and sim delevopers) who claim that its 'impossible' for that to happen since its not in the game (an developer says that chance of baby via wohoo only is 0.0%
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    They probably autonomously selected Try for Baby
  • ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    Does she actually have the pregnant moodlet? You can ask any female sim their due date even when not pregnant it is a mischief interaction.
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Oh ok, that's what he did, asked her via the mischievous interaction. I checked every notification and didn't see one saying she was expecting and she doesn't have the moodlet. He's just a rude sim.
  • ModifienModifien Posts: 363 Member
    Dang it. Every one of these gets my hopes up that they've added accidental pregnancies into the game.
  • LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    LOL.. I wished that also Modifien..
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    Oh ok, that's what he did, asked her via the mischievous interaction. I checked every notification and didn't see one saying she was expecting and she doesn't have the moodlet. He's just a rude sim.

What? Who is this "he"?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    are you sure he didn't ask it from the mischievous section of chat?
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Modifien wrote: »
    Dang it. Every one of these gets my hopes up that they've added accidental pregnancies into the game.

Me too. It would be so hilarious!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Personally I'd love this option, but I don't think it would go over well with the vast majority of the simming population. LOL

Anyway, thanks for coming back and letting us know that your sim wasn't actually pregnant, OP. Greatly appreciated, and I think I'd be taking out that mean sim's trashcan on a nightly basis for being such a tool to your sim! The nerve!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    If she is asked tis quiestion it doesnt mean she is pregnant btw. This question is supposed to be under the naughty interactions.

I had it too the other and she didnt even woohoo with anyone.. like never. The person who asked was a teasy sim and she even got angry about it. Now i am a week later in my game and she is still not pregnan, so i think its pretty clear she isnt pregnant and it was just a silly interaction
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    Happens to the best of us. Poor little unwanted Sim :( Upload him to the gallery, I'll take him in. lol. Sim adoption story. But you really could do that - let her tough out the pregnancy, then move the baby in with another family. Once it ages up, you can reunite them and have the accident Sim blame the parents for everything wrong in his life. Oh the possibilities are endless! I would LOVE for this to happen in my game. lol.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    Happens to the best of us. Poor little unwanted Sim :( Upload him to the gallery, I'll take him in. lol. Sim adoption story. But you really could do that - let her tough out the pregnancy, then move the baby in with another family. Once it ages up, you can reunite them and have the accident Sim blame the parents for everything wrong in his life. Oh the possibilities are endless! I would LOVE for this to happen in my game. lol.

@SomeChick1 it didn't happen, the OP confirmed it was just the Mischief interaction that the other sim used.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Personally I'd love this option, but I don't think it would go over well with the vast majority of the simming population. LOL

Anyway, thanks for coming back and letting us know that your sim wasn't actually pregnant, OP. Greatly appreciated, and I think I'd be taking out that mean sim's trashcan on a nightly basis for being such a tool to your sim! The nerve!!!

I'd be one of those it wouldn't go over well with lol. So I just make my comments in these threads for representation and balance. :)

No to auto-accidental-pregnancy!
  • Persefone123Persefone123 Posts: 111 Member

@SomeChick1 it didn't happen, the OP confirmed it was just the Mischief interaction that the other sim used.

My God, I loved your avatar. Is that Sim on the gallery?
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

My God, I loved your avatar. Is that Sim on the gallery?

Oh thank you :). She's not on the gallery but I might still have her in my library. I'll check here in a little bit and if she is, I'll upload her to the gallery real quick and let you know on your wall.

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »

What? Who is this "he"?

Sorry, I was talking about my Simms brother in law who asked about her due date. He used the mischievous action on his own.
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I was wondering about this...did they secretly add the "risky" pregnancy XD or it could just be very, very random it's only happened to me once in game
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    sorry op but i do not see anything wrong there
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • PaigePlaysSims5PaigePlaysSims5 Posts: 7 New Member
    Although that would be awesome there are no accident pregnancies and that was just a mischief interaction. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top