Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Very big dilemma

ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
Okay, I don't exactly know if this is the best place to post this thread. I'm sorry if it's wrong.
So I'm making let's plays on youtube and I was wondering which of the following two I should get: The Sims 4 Get together or The Sims 4 Spa day? Just to have a nice and rich game experience? I don't have much money yet so I need to make this choice temporary and I would like to read ideas from experienced players. Thanks in advance and LOVE YOU ALL !
Post edited by Zemnod on

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd say, Get Together adds more gameplay depth. Spa Day has a great venue type, objects, and activities, but Get Together's club system and other new socials pull the entire base game up a level.

Also, if you move your post to Sims 4 General Discussion, you'll get lots more opinions :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    aww thank you ! I moved it and I appreciate your opinion <3
  • RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    Definitely get the Get Together expansion like luthienrising is suggesting. It has more gameplay and more options for you to be creative with your storyline.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I would agree Get Together. It just adds so much in items, looks, interactions and the club system opens up so many possiblities. Spa Day is very nice, but it's also just a Game Pack all you get some spa items, the spa lot itself, and some interactions and skills based around it. Should the latter so on sale after you get Get Together though, it is one I would recommend adding to your game. Overall, wait on Spa Day. Get "Get Together" first in my opinion.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    Thank you so much guys, I now got get together, it's downloading I'm so excited !
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Both have awesome build objects. I think GT has way more CAS stuff. There really isn't much to do with Spa Day. I love it for it's build items, but I hardly ever use the activities or the clothes. Get Together is a better option if you can have only one. I got my copy on sale for $29 at Target last week. If you are in the US and have a Target, check there.
    It's a decent sized expansion so do be patient. And if you have any bugs or the like, there's a forum for Bugs and Issues. :) Have fun
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Both have awesome build objects. I think GT has way more CAS stuff. There really isn't much to do with Spa Day. I love it for it's build items, but I hardly ever use the activities or the clothes. Get Together is a better option if you can have only one. I got my copy on sale for $29 at Target last week. If you are in the US and have a Target, check there.

I have used so much from my Spa Day for my gym builds. Did you know you can place a yoga instructor mat on a gym lot and it will work? So not only can you buff up your sims, but you can also center their minds as well...lol.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I use the Spa Day stuff all the time. I love the larger scale windows and doors. The wall and floor finishings are so nice. I have barely used any of the Get Together build items yet. But they are beautiful and I'm excited to have them.