Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions Thread

Comments

• Options
    VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I don't commit to anything in the Sims. Right now I have 9 different saves and my towns are filled with half finished lots.

I feel your pain. Usually I start playing and then get distracted or get some random idea, and make yet another household or building, thus leaving everything unattended and not progressed.
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Kerwinkle wrote: »
    I wish real life were like The Sims in general!

Need money? Use a money cheat to get whatever amount of money you need!

Lose weight fast? Just spend a few hours on the treadmill and you'll be a hottie with a body in no time!

*cries*

Same. I tell hubby all the time that I wish life was as easy as the sims. I'd go breed some frogs, find a few crystals and buy a new house in 3 days. :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    My confession with TS4... I enjoy reading the forums more than I enjoy playing the game.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sometime, I tend to talk to them as if I were their guardian. I always keep them from getting into trouble. Whenever I check their relationship panels and I see an unexpected romance and that Sim is married, I'm like, "NO! You can't do that! You're married!" I also have the tendency to punish my Sims if they do something wrong (So far it hasn't happened). I always tend to monitor my inactive Sims while I'm playing a household. If I see them do something bad, I'm like, "If I see you yell at a Sim, be rude to a Sim, or do something bad, then I'm taking away 1 outfit or I'll delete your entire household! Don't make me be mean to you"

Whenever an interaction fails, I put my hands on my face and I'm like, "Omg, why did I do that?"

I also like to narrate what my Sims are doing, as I were to do a Let's Play.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I make people I meet in real life and 'ship' them with each-other.... Oh lawdy...
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    Having a serious crush on my sim...............
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    I not so secretly murder off anyone in the family who isn't going to keep the line going.... I also may have used Get Together to start a cult that comes over and paints for the family in the basement and keep them as prisoners... #GoodPerson
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    My confession with TS4... I enjoy reading the forums more than I enjoy playing the game.
    LOL I've been there before. I love that Mr. Sausage thread.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    LOL I've been there before. I love that Mr. Sausage thread.
    #BringBackMrSausage :D
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Most of my sims are based off of people I know or see on TV. Bob Ross, MacGyver, Gordon Ramsey, etc, lol. And then my main Sim is just me. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    I've played for almost 900 hours and just yesterday realized I can take "Family Leave" around sim pregnancies.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited December 2015
    I also make each guru available on the Gallery as villains in my game, with no shot at redemption.
  • Options
    ModifienModifien Posts: 363 Member
    ... <.< ... >.> ...

i might maybe spend too much time getting sims into the mood for woohoo with romantic interactions

I said nothing.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I admit I'm another that doesn't do let's plays but still just sits and talks to myself..okay fine I talk to the sims meh lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I use my sims as a way to torture people who get me angry, (my husband is a sim quite often, although I love him dearly!). If I have had a beef with someone I make a sim of them and I torture them and then I laugh and the anger has subsided, so when I see them I know I must have this weird smile on my face, as I have taken care of them in the game and do not need to IRL. So I win!
  • Options
    VickiVampiressVickiVampiress Posts: 211 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I use my sims as a way to torture people who get me angry, (my husband is a sim quite often, although I love him dearly!). If I have had a beef with someone I make a sim of them and I torture them and then I laugh and the anger has subsided, so when I see them I know I must have this weird smile on my face, as I have taken care of them in the game and do not need to IRL. So I win!

Building a torture chamber in The Sims is much easier and cheaper than IRL as well!
    And you won't have to explain that weird smell coming from the basement to your neighbors...
    1Q6xf0t.jpg
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I tend to always have at least 1 sims cheating at any given time :D
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Alright, how may of you have fun setting objects as a sim's head? *raises hand* I have jet water emitters in my pool and I was curious so I shift clicked it and set it as my sim's head. I couldn't stop laughing! No joke, it got to the point where no sound was coming out. It was funny to me because I'd go a floor up and see the jet water emitter coming through the floor and it moved around as my sim did and it was pretty funny to watch. I also did that with the t.v. and my mom had to check up on me to see if I was okay xD

Here's when I reset the object and
    12-11-15_74803nbspPM_zpsoubuaukc.png
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Wow I didn't know who were a deviant Simmer too. That's cool! I have heard of a similar thing to that before. There was a video I saw that a Simmer used a way to torture bullies they had to deal with at school.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Alright, how may of you have fun setting objects as a sim's head? *raises hand* I have jet water emitters in my pool and I was curious so I shift clicked it and set it as my sim's head. I couldn't stop laughing! No joke, it got to the point where no sound was coming out. It was funny to me because I'd go a floor up and see the jet water emitter coming through the floor and it moved around as my sim did and it was pretty funny to watch. I also did that with the t.v. and my mom had to check up on me to see if I was okay xD

Here's when I reset the object and
    12-11-15_74803nbspPM_zpsoubuaukc.png

Off topic, but this just made my day. :D I've gotta check this out sometime.
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    I wish real life were like The Sims in general!

Need money? Use a money cheat to get whatever amount of money you need!

Lose weight fast? Just spend a few hours on the treadmill and you'll be a hottie with a body in no time!

*cries*

Same! :lol: Although, even if getting in shape came that easy, I'd still probably never do it! My laziness is real.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I talk
    I admit I'm another that doesn't do let's plays but still just sits and talks to myself..okay fine I talk to the sims meh lol

Same here.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    If I don't play for a few days, I actually miss my sims.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Whenever I am sat in the pub, I see everything like it was a Sims game...it is actually a bit scary
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Mystic-myrtle234Mystic-myrtle234 Posts: 10 New Member
    Sometimes when I'm really annoyed at someone I'll create them in cas and then make my sim kill them with fire