Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sharing is good" lottery!! - CLOSED! WINNERS PICKED! :) pls come & check!

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Woohoo, congratulations everyone! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @GITTE2001 , @Franny and everyone who joined, let me get in touch with sponsors so we will know who will gift to whom :)

In the meantime pls check the first page prizes post & write what you guys want accordingly! ;)

@ladydarkmoon24 , pls advise if you joined for urself or on behalf of someone! there is gifts for everyone!
    @amaresity , can you pls check & clean ur WL ? Otherwise i wont be able to gift you something as it is unfair for all sponsors and othe entrees ;)

@VioletHorse , i know u will be away a bit, so will hold ur small prize! ;)
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    @GITTE2001 , @Franny and everyone who joined, let me get in touch with sponsors so we will know who will gift to whom :)

In the meantime pls check the first page prizes post & write what you guys want accordingly! ;)

@ladydarkmoon24 , pls advise if you joined for urself or on behalf of someone! there is gifts for everyone!
    @amaresity , can you pls check & clean ur WL ? Otherwise i wont be able to gift you something as it is unfair for all sponsors and othe entrees ;)

You may surprise me now if you want to. And thank you for remembering to hold it.

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @duyguugudur

So, I want, for 1000 simpoints:
    - Soothsayer's Crystal Ball
    - Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Haute Hip Floral painting
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - Divine Future Fortune Teller Dress
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

That are actually 999 simpoints...

You may surprise me now if you want to. And thank you for remembering to hold it.

good to see you here!! :) Is ur top5 updated? because i am planning to gift people who want suprises accordingly! :)

i had sent sponsors message to arrange who will gift whom but some of consolation & thank you gifting will be done by me ;)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited December 2015
    Okay..

May I have the following items please?

- Long Feathered
    - Short and Choppy for girls
    - The Beautiful Split
    - The Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle for Boys

That is exactly 350 SP.

Sims 3 username: XxEquestrian95xX

Thank you so much to whoever my sponsor may be! <3

EDIT: I changed the third item on my list because a little birdy snatched it up this morning. ;)
    Post edited by Franny on
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    I think it should be clean now. There is a lot there but no sets only individual items, worlds and venues. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=amaresity#
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Oh wow! Seems like I'm lucky :open_mouth: congrats to the others as well :smiley:
    Thanks for this great lottery @duyguugudur!

Could you gift 150 SimPoints on this wishlist;
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MichelleCaesar
    And the rest on my wishlist?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    amaresity wrote: »
    I think it should be clean now. There is a lot there but no sets only individual items, worlds and venues. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=amaresity#

thank you very much , it is indeed clean now! :)

just a suggestion, as venues are not CYS avaliable unfo, and there are lots of PC items in ur WL.If you want you can delete them & add as venue so you can also have other items! For example if you like items from "Al Fresco Street Market" then rather than placing "humble harvest stand", jut delete it & place the venue? Ofc this is just a suggestion, i made this mistake at Serenity retreat" & didnt want you to suffer or regret later ;)

GITTE2001 wrote: »
    @duyguugudur

- Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

hello again, you will be gifted by lovely @TnT_Terry !! :))

Terry, here is the WL for your easy referance! :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GITTE2001

good to see you here!! :) Is ur top5 updated? because i am planning to gift people who want suprises accordingly! :)

i had sent sponsors message to arrange who will gift whom but some of consolation & thank you gifting will be done by me ;)
    Ok. Going to go update it. lets hope you get to it before a simmer angel does.

@HausOfSuper, you will be gifted by lovely @Cabelle1863 !! pls come here and let u know what you want! :)
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Oh, did I win something? If so, I would like to pass my winnings to @OriginalMara <3

Ok. Going to go update it. lets hope you get to it before a simmer angel does.
    Ok. Updated it. I just picked the first 5 items because computer is being a pain >.<

Oh wow! Seems like I'm lucky :open_mouth: congrats to the others as well :smiley:
    Thanks for this great lottery @duyguugudur!

Could you gift 150 SimPoints on this wishlist;
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MichelleCaesar
    And the rest on my wishlist?

hello :) will let our sponsors know..

Can you also advise what you want as well? any particular set u are trying to complete?

Also havent checked but did ur friends Wl is clean? if it is clean no problem from my side!
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Oh, did I win something? If so, I would like to pass my winnings to @OriginalMara <3

ye

yep, it is a small gift but yeah ! :) Can you pls give her WL fo easy referance ? Also her WL need to be clean, if she has "top 5", will try to pick something from there ;)
    edited December 2015
    @duyguugudur

- Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

hello again, you will be gifted by lovely @TnT_Terry !! :))

Terry, here is the WL for your easy referance! :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GITTE2001

Someone already gave me wild bed head so I replace 'wild bed head' by 'headband hip'
    @duyguugudur
    @TnT_Terry

Wait, I just saw TnT_Terry gave me some stuff? (Not the stuff I exactly put here?)

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    @duyguugudur

- Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

utoh I hope I gave you most that list hon, but you posted this just after I gifted the last item lol. Your earlier post said to just gift your wl.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    @duyguugudur

- Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

utoh I hope I gave you most that list hon, but you posted this just after I gifted the last item lol. Your earlier post said to just gift your wl.

Ohw. I thought: "Maybe I should make a list? I really want that and that and that item" And I thought it was...In time. It's already 5 hours ago after all and I see the items given just now.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member

ye

yep, it is a small gift but yeah ! :) Can you pls give her WL fo easy referance ? Also her WL need to be clean, if she has "top 5", will try to pick something from there ;)

Her wishlist is right here. She is MaraSimmer on the other site and does have a clean wishlist <3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited December 2015
    @TnT_Terry - Thanks for being a generous sponsor to this lottery!

Also I believe the wishlist I came up with is clean, but I'm not entirely sure, I could have looked over something because she does have quite the few sets. I can also look for another wishlist, if that's better? @duyguugudur (I'm sorry for tagging you so much this evening, lol!)
    About my wishlist, it's gifters pick :) I got all sets except those that I have to take on the last deals, so it's just single items. Anything would make me happy enough to be floating somewhere between clouds ;)

Edit; If the other wishlist gives trouble, this one is clean for sure!
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    @HausOfSuper, I'm going to be swamped with work until Christmas Eve. Joys of working in retail. :p I hope it's OK that I picked a few items from your wishlist to gift to you.
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member

Hi @AMofOz !

Congratulations, for being a winner twice on @duyguugudur 's "SHARING IS GOOD" LOTTERY! Thanks to @AlphaFen 's nomination, too! So, on behalf of both Duy and AlphaFen... I hope you enjoy your gift! ;):smiley: Happy Holidays! :)
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    friday027 wrote: »
    Hi @AMofOz !

Congratulations, for being a winner twice on @duyguugudur 's "SHARING IS GOOD" LOTTERY! Thanks to @AlphaFen 's nomination, too! So, on behalf of both Duy and AlphaFen... I hope you enjoy your gift! ;):smiley: Happy Holidays! :)

Thanks very much for the Prism Art Studio! Love it! Can't wait to play!!! :smiley:<3:cookie:
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    @duyguugudur

- Monster Mash Beanie
    - Faux Fur Dress
    - Hi-low sparkle dress
    - Perfect Privacy Screen
    - Foyer Frills
    - French Lady Bodice
    - Wild bed head
    - Bridgette skirt
    - Seychelles tank
    - Decorative curtains

Ohw. I thought: "Maybe I should make a list? I really want that and that and that item" And I thought it was...In time. It's already 5 hours ago after all and I see the items given just now.

For some strange reason when I was tagged, it brought me to your first post hon, and there were no other pages, at least the last page wasn't showing for me until I refresed after gifting. Besides the first on your list is ungiftable as it's on a deal, as for clothes I think I at least gifted most of those, not sure. Hopefully you'll enjoy what I picked besides the list, as I did gift over 1000 being that the total just wasn't adding up right and ninja kitty had itchy paws :P lol
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png