Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
Hello there,

Being a builder first I don't always get a lot of playtime with my sims. To my regret, the main reason that I always start building again is I am lost as soon as my first generation is well underway. I seem to lack purpose, a common goal... and then last summer on this forum I learned of a to me all new way to play the sims through legacies. After reading and following some legacies I have come across, I am hooked on the idea and have started playing again with vigor. Since I am flying high with my legacy, I think it is time to start sharing my endeavors.

Now you know why we are here. My following legacy is based on the male prettacy rules by @pammiechick here on the forum. It was her building challenge 4Sims4 edition for her 'The Mansion on Horrid Hill" no less that has led me to read, follow and enjoy prettacies... And later even start this very own, a male prettacy. My prettacy follows a species tolerant, strict patriarchy gender and strict traditional bloodline rule. The most beautiful offspring (male) will be chosen as heir. My founder is Equinus Mezilkree, a troll orphan with the serial romantic aspiration and thus the alluring trait. He also has the noncommittal trait, the childish ánd the romantic trait.

portrait-founder.png

I hope the upcoming male prettacy 'Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous' will entertain you as playing it is satisfying to me. If you have any pointers, questions or comments, be sure to leave them behind. That would be very welcome and even helpful. Though please first be kind and do not spam for one: English is not my native language and two: I am a total newbie at this. :)

Thank you so much for reading and enjoy!
Post edited by Twiggy on

Comments

• TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here, an overview to help interested simmers read this male prettacy :) The first few chapters of the founding generation link to the forum update here though I decided to share solely on Wordpress during gen 1. All current chapters link to this prettacy on Wordpress. I hope you enjoy reading. Let me know what you think. Your thoughts and pointers are highly appreciated. :blush:

Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous
    Table of Contents

Generation One

For anyone who is interested in seeing more of my sims 4 adventures, you are very welcome to check out the wordpress site containing just that. A table of content of Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous is also added there.
    Post edited by Twiggy on
    edited November 2019
    PROLOGUE

Here we gaze upon Equinus Mezilkree, a grand green troll from…

1.png

Equinus: NOOOOOOO, NO TROLLS, NO MORE!

My dear Equinus, don’t you worry, young man. Master & the viewers will try not to call you a troll any longer. I have plans for you and your lineage! But now, let me first bring the viewers up to speed about your beginnings…

Equinus: Suit yourself for I do not feel I have a say in this matter…

Uch, he sure hasn’t had all the luck in life. Equinus never had a fair chance, to begin with, being born into the Mezilkree troll traditions. Born a green troll means being mean spirited and living in forests and mountains. No place for a romantic child at heart, being Equinus. Yes, he loves the foliage, but no trees should ever be so close and with that many that they could be called a forest.

10-14-15_1-05-03c2a0am.png
    Equinus as a teen

No, Equinus takes after his mother, a blue troll. Rocks and stone, wood and metals Equinus loves but used as proper building materials. Not hacked and sliced or carved the way green trolls are used to. Equinus would love to live in a proper city like his uncle, away from all that weighs him down in the woods…

3.png
    Agnite Mezilkree-Umbrage (mother)

For Equinus’ mother, blue troll Agnite Mezilkree-Umbrage dies giving birth to her firstborn. Poor boy, his mother was the only one in his family who ever had a family-oriented bone in her body, he believes strongly. It is known blue trolls tend to have a more loving, metropolitan nature to say the least.

4.png
    Lakzor Mezilkree (father)

After his mothers' death Equinus’ father, Lakzor Mezilkree, went numb. His father went looking for answers in that darn forest Equinus has come to hate so much. His father was said to have gotten lost in a wide web out there and being a troll and all, never to be heard of again.

10-14-15_1-31-26c2a0am.png
    Arghlee and Akzora Mezilkree (grandparents)

As a boy Equinus clearly loses both parents and is forced to live with his father’s parents, Arghlee and Akzora. He lives all through his adolescent years with his grandparents… no happy dealings there, his grandmother being the meanest. Sure, here you might think, they seem to be loving towards each other so what’s up?

10-14-15_12-50-19c2a0am.png

Well, Akzora is the evilest children hating troll you will ever meet, always waiting for another chance to play games on her sole grandson. She always badmouths about his mother and father, giving the boy an odd look on life and love. Akzora sure doesn’t show any maternal feelings towards her next of kin.

10-14-15_12-41-08c2a0am.png

As for his grandpap, Arghlee, he’s no better. A strong and jealous slob he is. Always looking buff and smart, though letting his grandson walk around in old rags.

10-14-15_12-52-47c2a0am.png

Thank god Equinus’ blue troll heritage keeps sophisticated lil him going. His beloved uncle, older brother to Agnite, Kurzol Umbrage is the most sought after single male amongst the blue trolls. Equinus craves for that kind of recognition in his life.

10-14-15_1-43-08c2a0am.png
    Kurzol Umbrage (uncle)

Oh, how Equinus wants to be like his uncle Kurzol, the business mogul; always dressed sharp too. Sharper even than his grandad! Equinus has always looked up to his uncle. Having no kids of his own, his uncle saw Equinus as well, sorta son after Agnite dies. Though he hardly got to see the boy. Kurzol was a top of the bill businessman and lived far away. Yet Kurzol never passed the opportunity to write the boy a letter of his daily dealings. Equinus is never to visit his uncle, however. As you might have figured out, Equinus’ grandparents despise the blue trolls (ánd their offspring).

10-14-15_12-47-04c2a0am.png

Then one day… only a day before his young adult birthday no less, when walking home from school a strange-looking person unlike any troll he has ever seen approaches Equinus. The strange man walks up to the teen and introduces himself as his uncle Kurzol’s lawyer, mister Viela.

12-03-15_11-45-33c2a0pm.png

The lawyer then informs Equinus of the passing of his uncle Kurzol a month earlier. Equinus feels at that point he looses the only occasional ray of light left in his dark day to day life. Believing his world couldn’t get any bleaker, he falls to his knees. Little does he know; his world will be turned upside down in mere minutes. Mister Viela tells the poor lad not to worry but be swift if he wants things to change for himself. Equinus looks up to the lawyer in wonder…

12-04-15_12-07-26c2a0am.png

“Let me elaborate”, mister Viela continues: “Your uncle has told me of your grave situation with your grandparents. I have been ordered through his last will to at least get you out of here, no matter what the consequences. You are to follow me to my car on the road not far from here. That will take us to your new home, former Umbrage Manor in Willow Creek, sir. In a few days, it will receive its new name. But come, come, let me tell you all about it later. Bé swift, be very swift!”
    Post edited by Twiggy on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love this! Can't wait to see what comes of Equinus. I also am looking forward to seeing what his manor home looks like and the village he is about to enter. Lots of intrigue here! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited December 2015
    Ok I am s ucked in already hehe
    @Twiggy I love it and will be following closely. Your story telling ability is great for just starting
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Oh wow, thank you @pammiechick Absolutely adore your Harry Horrid and Bonnie! So happy you like Equinus :)

@Cbear13 Thank you, sweetness! So glad you like it. Will try and keep a regular interval up. More to follow soon for sure.

Hugs
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Twiggy wrote:
    You are to follow me to my car on the road not far from here. That will take us to your new home, former Umbrage Manor in Willow Creek, sir. In a few days it will receive it’s new name. But come, come, let me tell you all about it later. Bé swift, be very swift!”
    Ooooooooooooo...how exciting! I will be following. Munches on :cookie:
    Great to hear that @BUTTONSGINGER Thank you for following for sure! I'll be sure to bake a batch of cookies for next update ;)

Hugs
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    This sounds so fun! I love him already he has his own kind of charm ^^
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    One more amazing male prettacy story! Yay! <3 Bookmarking it and waiting for the new update ;)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Ok bookmarked :) What a promising start of this prettancy. Oh I think I am addicted to those kinds of legacies ;)
    Wow, didn't expect so many replies to this first prologue. Awesome, i am thrilled! Thanks to all for stopping by.

@Julyvee94 Thank you so much! I adore his character myself. Grown quite attached already :) Though i hope i made him grotesque enough, we will see where time takes him.

@roseinblack69 Thank you for the bookmark. Am working on next update, should be done soon ;)

@Marialein Trying to keep it that way. Thank you so much. And i know, these prettacies are addictive to read (and write) haha Following more then one myself atm and loving em.

Hugs
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    What a fun introduction! I love the background you've given to your world in the story. The difference between blue and green trolls is an awesome touch! Equinus is a great founder too :smiley: So glad you posted your story to the forum!
    Thank you for your wonderful comments! @Rinellie :) Glad you like it so far. Have an awesim weekend!

Hugs
    edited November 2019
    CHAPTER 1.1

Equinus has absolutely no clue what to think about all this sudden upheaval. Still chewing on the news of his uncle's passing, he follows mister Viela silently for a good hour or so until they reach the road.

12-07-15_10-10-13c2a0pm.png

As soon as the pair gets in a waiting car they leave the forest well behind. Equinus spends the entire trip dazed and though mister Viela is talking quite often, Equinus hardly follows a word the man says. After driving for some time he sees the day turn into night. He falls asleep gazing at the stars.

It is early the following morning when the car holds still in front of an amazing home. "Good morning, young sir. This is your stop, Umbrage Manor. Like I told you last night, this is where you will be staying from here on.", Equinus hears mister Viela say.

12-08-15_12-00-36c2a0am.png

"Sorry, again we aren't able to fit in a meeting with you today. But we are glad we were able to get you away from them toxic trolls. On a happier note, young sir, go out on the town tonight to celebrate your birthday! We will meet again tomorrow. I will have you brought to my home-office in Newcrest tomorrow afternoon to get all the papers sorted that I have told you about.", mister Viela continues to Equinus, who is rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Mister Viela carelessly hands the keys to the manor over to Equinus. "Tomorrow noon, don't forget. Tata!", and with those words, the lawyer drives off.

12-08-15_10-04-31c2a0pm.png

After unlocking the front gate Equinus walks into the garden. There he finds a grill by the side of the home, so he decides to whip up some breakfast. Equinus is feeling exhausted even after that uncomfortable rest on the drive over. "Och, I'll be happy to lie down for a bit, uncle.", he mumbles only to himself.

12-08-15_9-18-18c2a0pm.png

When inside Equinus is too overwhelmed with the lavish interiors to endeavor much into the home for now. When he spots a couch in what seems like some sort of formal living room, he seats himself down.

12-07-15_11-42-09c2a0pm.png

He nestles on the soft couch and it is right then and there Equinus falls into a deep, deep sleep. Hours pass by before he will open his eyes again, dreaming restlessly about all the harsh blows endured in his life up to today.

12-07-15_11-43-38c2a0pm.png

On awakening, Equinus realizes dusk is already setting in. He feels thirsty, so the first thing he does is find the nearest bathroom to quench this thirst. Though when he reaches the bathroom and is confronted with a mirror, he notices his beard has grown heavily among others. He is startled by his own reflection in the mirror.

12-08-15_11-05-38c2a0pm.png

"Well, this is one birthday to forget soon! Pffft", Equinus mumbles to himself. "Look at yourself! Seems I have gone balder overnight with all these heartaches in my life. All the good people get ripped away.", he pities his reflection. "No way! You know what, I'll go out and have a strong beverage while I may and foremost can now! Who needs anyone anyway!", he says abruptly to this new young adult reflection in the mirror.

With childish fanaticism, he storms off. He ventures into the home in search of something different to wear instead of those old rags on his back. On finding and changing into some more suitable attire he sets on his way to the city's center.

12-09-15_1-06-54c2a0am.png

Seeing the exterior of The Blue Velvet establishment Equinus is certain his promised drink should be available there. When entering, the place seems lively to Equinus. Though he has no idea how to act among so many normal looking folks and not to mention lovely ladies. He has only seen the likes of those before on the television at his grandparents. Though confident with his newfound freedom, he feels he has nothing to lose, to begin with. Thus Equinus walks up to the bar and asks politely for the cheapest yet stiffest drink the man has.

12-09-15_1-17-40c2a0am.png

As soon as he is served, Equinus finds himself sitting all alone at the bar. Do those people want nothing to do with him, or what? The bartender is meanwhile doing his absolute best not to see him at all. Equinus abruptly feels so alone again that he couldn't care less if everything around him would just resolve into nothing. "Things will never change...", he ponders silently.

12-09-15_1-24-14c2a0am.png

Hoping the meeting with the lawyer tomorrow will explain what to do from here while on the other hand, his thoughts rest on the words the lawyer had said about him living in that huge house. He gulps his drink way too quickly and orders another and another and then a couple more.

12-09-15_1-33-35c2a0am.png

The last drink he orders goes straight up to Equinus' head. He decides it might be best to call it a night. Seeing he doesn't have any money left, he is forced to walk back to the manor.

12-09-15_1-49-59c2a0am.png

He hobbles melancholy trough the park somewhat dazed. He still finds a way back to the manor though and claims the first bed he stumbles over which happens to be in the master bedroom. Not knowing or caring what the time is or how his future will be planned for him he nods off.

12-10-15_4-18-24c2a0pm.png

What a day it has been for Equinus. Happy he can put his head on an apparently ultra-soft pillow, even if it would just be for a short while. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Post edited by Twiggy on
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's so bad to be a troll :( Poor Equinus... But I hope things will change in the future ;)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    The use of the car driving by the house was done so perfectly! I thought it really was their car pulling up, until I remembered we don't drive in this game, hah! Really fun story, though I'm feeling so sorry for Equinus. I hope things turn around for him soon!
    Oh, poor Equinus! Hoping he meets a pretty lady soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yup yup @roseinblack69 Green doesn't always bring fame and power, but who knows where this troll heritage will take poor Equinus ;)

Thank you so much for your flattering comment @sabreene ! I wanted that shot real bad, so have been stalking streetview for quite some time before the pic was made haha

@Marialein and @pammiechick Thank you, ladies! I am afraid Equinus hasn't had the best of luck in the past when it comes to feeling loved. I too hope he will find out what love can be about in future. :)

Hugs
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Poor Equinus :'( So sad to see him relying on the alcohol for a pick-me-up. Hope things start looking up for him soon!
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Love the pictures and the story @Twiggy, awww I feel so sorry for him I just want to give him a big hug.
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awesome chapter I really want to give equinus a hug :( lol his sudden baldness and beared had me thinking he slept for years xD
    Hi @Rinellie He sure has been getting a bad taste of life. The upheaval on his b-day was just a little too much for the young lad. Don't worry though. I'll make sure he won't jump on the alcohol wagon ;)

Haha Thank you, sweetie! @Cbear13 He sure could use some aussie love :)

@Julyvee94 Thank you, so sweet of you to say. Glad you like the chapter. Was looking for contrast with his teen self. So yes, going all mature made Equinus startle too. He could sure use a hug right about now. Poor lad, i am making him suffer even more. >:)

Hugs
    edited November 2019
    CHAPTER 1.2

The morning after his (un)forgettable birthday, Equinus wakes up energized but with a head that is throbbing like mad. To think that somewhere around noon he will be picked up to face mister Viela again and what time is it now!?! So many thoughts and questions at once. "Uch, why now! It must have been too many drinks last night?", Equinus sighs inwardly as he gets up.

12-10-15_6-51-41c2a0pm.png

What he needs to recover is a good breakfast to get that hangover out the way. He is glad to find a microwave to his disposal in the kitchen and whips up some cholesterol filled meal.

12-10-15_8-36-39c2a0pm.png

As soon as the meal is consumed Equinus gets out of his stale party outfit from the night before. It is then he hears a doorbell resound loudly through the halls. It keeps on ringing consecutively and impatient. Equinus is forced to hurry up. When in the car the driver nods and greets Equinus who replies with a "Uhm... yes, hello, to mister Viela?". The chauffeur nods at him. The men are both silent the rest of the way to the lawyers' home.

12-10-15_10-22-40c2a0pm.png

Mister Viela welcomes Equinus in his home and points him straight to his office. "Care for something to drink, sir?", he says meanwhile. Equinus declines. Then the lawyer shows Equinus a seat and the two sit down. Equinus finds a package, a letter, some documents, and a pen on the table in front of him.

12-10-15_10-50-12c2a0pm.png

"Glad you are here, Equinus. Let's get down to business right away." Mister Viela says before starting a long statement of facts unknown to Equinus. With that throbbing head of Equinus, not much of the facts land though.

Mister Viela concludes: "So, we are here to sign the contract I told you about. Feel free to read it before you sign, but be assured there will be nothing in there I haven't discussed with you already. It all boils down to the following. Make sure you start accumulating enough money to maintain the manor for your initial ánd single allowance will wear out eventually. And, sir, above all do not forget there is a need to propagate! Have enough offspring to thin that green troll bloodline of yours!", the lawyer says after which he laughs somewhat cynical.

"All is granted yet the baby-making with any green trolls is prohibited. For that matter, we would like to discourage you to have any intercourse what so ever with green trolls in the future no matter what. And last but not least you can not get married until you have at least five children with just as much ladies.", the lawyer enumerates. Equinus need not ponder over this agreement. Marriage was not on his to-do list anyway and anything is better than being back with his grandparents and their troll ways for that matter! Plus he gets to live in that huge mansion of his late uncle. Confident that he should also be able to land a proper job Equinus grabs the pen and signs the documents without any hesitation.

"Good, now that you have signed the contract we will put actions in place to formally change the name of Umbrage Manor to the 'Mezilkree Manor', mister Viela continues. "And what about this letter and package here?", Equinus who is clearly curious, asks the lawyer then.

12-10-15_10-41-11c2a0pm.png

"Yes, yes, hmm, well. So sorry... the package is something I will have to scorn my secretary about. This was not meant to be on the table at this point in time. I will get back to you about the package in a later stadium. Don't worry. The letter, however, is yours for the taking. I urge you to read this when you get back home.", mister Viela concludes, "for it might give you some insights." Equinus takes the letter in his hands and looks at it for a moment. The envelope is originally addressed to his late uncle. He then thoughtlessly puts the envelope in his pocket.

"All I can say now, dear mister Viela, is thank you for having me over! I am looking forward to starting my life in Willow Creek. And rest assured, I will be sure to put an effort in for the tasks ahead that my uncle Kurzol has laid out for me!" With these words, Equinus gets up from his chair and shakes mister Viela's hand. The two men say their goodbyes as mister Viela sees Equinus to the door.

12-14-15_2-37-41c2a0pm.png
    12-14-15_2-44-44c2a0pm.png

When outside Equinus finds the car is already waiting for him to take him back to Mezilkree Mansion. He laughs inwardly by the notion of calling the mansion his own now. "The garden looks great in this light", he thinks on arrival at the mansion.

10-09-15_4-04-32c2a0pm.png

Comforted by the familiar sounds of flowing water, nesting birds and happy bees Equinus is distracted by his new surroundings and the accompanying garden's beauty.

12-15-15_11-01-28c2a0pm.png
    10-10-15_8-56-58c2a0pm.png10-09-15_4-54-14c2a0pm.png

Equinus seems to entertain himself there very well for quite some time, not thinking of any news that was presented to him in the past days.

Post edited by Twiggy on
    Glad to see Equinus in his new home. Funny thing--Body Massacre lives in the same house!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg