Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harry Potter Fans....

Anyone who is interested in playing a Harry Potter game can use Windenburg, it's perfect. The island could be the secret location of the school and the other places near by. The big 64x64 lot could be a community lot with the school on it where "clubs" (teachers club, Slytherin club, Hufflepuff club, Gryffindor club, Ravenclaw club, etc.) could gather at the same time. Hagrid's hut (with creatures when Pets drop), The Three Broomsticks pub, The Hogs Head pub, the Shrieking Shack, the Burrow where the Weasleys live, Malfoy Manor, the Dursley's house. Alien children could be made to look like goblins. I mean, the possibilities are endless. I think I may start a Harry Potter save and see just how much I can do with this pack.

Comments

• Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    People have made Hogwarts castle too. So I would probably put that on the big 64x64 lot on the island
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My Hogwarts is almost done, Just a few tweaks. Its got a club room for each of the houses, the great hall with kitchen below, towers and spires, Dumbledore's tomb, the Chamber of Secrets via Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and the seven chambers to get to the Philosopher's stone. Even added a room in the basement for Aragog. Also working on the Weasley's Burrow. I love all the build items in this pack.
  • luengarkluengark Posts: 85 Member
    Your idea is fantastic! I want to start my Harry Potter gameplay right now.
  • Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    You can made Voldemort and Harry club and make them fight each other :p
  • ScalesofGreyScalesofGrey Posts: 183 Member
    @AznSensei Nice list! I would add finding frogs to Hufflepuffs since we're good at finding things. :p
  • TabsTabs Posts: 12 New Member
    You could make a sub group as well for the DA as that had members from all houses...
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    You can make Voldemort an alien :#
    According to the HP wiki I found, each house represents an element:
    Gryffindor--fire
    Hufflepuff--earth
    Ravenclaw--air
    Slytherin---water
    I like your list. Thanks for making it and sharing.
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Are you gonna upload your Hogwarts to the gallery? I would like to see it. I may do a new save with a Harry potter theme.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I have to say I love the creativity I'm seeing here. I know players have been wanting a Harry Potter themed expansion pack (they've been asking for it since the Sims 2), but it looks like The Sims 4 is finally going to allow players to create their own themed expansion packs. I think that's great.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    @AznSensei Nice list! I would add finding frogs to Hufflepuffs since we're good at finding things. :p

Thanks @ScalesofGrey ! I added that to the list! =D
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Can you build on the smaller island? (The Bluff)
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Omg. I need to do this.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    This idea is awesome!!! I love Sanriel's idea of making Voldemort an alien. That probe scare interaction might finally be something to be fearful of then. ;) LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Holy plum so many awesome ideas! I need more time to try them all :'(
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    this should be in the Sims Idea forum
    6adMCGP.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    this should be in the Sims Idea forum

It's not a suggestion for the developers, though, which is what that forum is for. It's idea for a way to use clubs.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    This is a really awesome idea! I had a HP theme game in my Sims 3 - didn't even think about recreating it in Sims 4 (I forget a lot of Sims 3 stuff until something reminds me hehehee)
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    Are you gonna upload your Hogwarts to the gallery? I would like to see it. I may do a new save with a Harry potter theme.

Yes, I will upload Hogwarts. I'm also working on Harry and the Dursleys and a house, the Weasleys (minus Charlie and Bill) and The Burrow, and Hagrid and his hut. I'll be starting on Hermione and her family and house. Then the Mallfoys and professors. They will be tough since we don't have any capes and robes. I also want to do Hogsmead buildings to place on the island with Hogwarts and Hagrids Hut.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3:D
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've been thinking of playing a Potter-themed game for a really long time, this thread reminded me that it's time to make my thought reality! ;)
    Finally completed Part 1 of my Harry Potter builds (and sims). For a complete list of the lots, check out my post in Sims 4 Lots area. To check them out now, go to #dannydanbo or #harrypotter. I hope you like them, they were fun to do.
    Be warned: Hogwarts is a HUGE lot with a lot of objects. Cheats and resizing objects were used, but no CC or Mods. It may take time to load, depending on your computer. I tried to include all the places in Hogwarts that were in the books and movies. I hope you enjoy them. Good luck and Happy Simming.
    Just downloaded Part 2 which includes the Malfoy household and Bellatrix, Remus and Tonks Lupin, Hogwarts ghosts, Hogwarts professors and my personal fav, the Gringott's Bankers. Hope you like them. #dannydanbo, #harrypotter
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    @Dannydanbo Do you have images and areas where to place your lots at? Would love to see how you set things up! ^_^
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top