The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share #96-97-- pp. 204--Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• queeniehannahqueeniehannah Posts: 1,238 New Member
    edited October 2009
    ATTENTION: NYC Challenge Household Deadline is Wednesday Night 7PM Eastern!

We are now excepting double entries! So you may do another household if its on the list!
  • KayllistiKayllisti Posts: 399 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I'm glad for the extension. My entire 30 rock cast was lost during a game crash so I'm starting over today. Making sims look like real people always takes me forever!
  • BobTheButcherBobTheButcher Posts: 4 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Anjubee wrote:
    You're not too late, Bob! We extended the deadline for that challenge until tomorrow, so make sure to submit your official entry on that thread by 7pm PST tomorrow!
    umm lol this may sound stupid but i forgot how to post it to the thread :oops:
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited October 2009
    Just fill out the entry form that's on the first page of the week's thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/108298.page and respond to that same thread with the info. :)
  • addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Hope you will all check out the NY challenge and perhaps a Town for Tessa, too. NYC will run through this coming Wednesday. A Town for Tessa will run through December, or until all lots are complete.

Addict
  • PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited October 2009
    I have a question:
    I really want to join some of these competitions and creating things you're doing, but how do I join? I've read alot about these, but I've never understood how I am going to join :)
    edited October 2009
    Hi PiaPia,

Look for Build-n-Share threads here on the creative corner. We make a new one each Wednesday with a new challenge. After reading the challenge, just start building! When you're done, fill out the official entry form that's posted on the first page of the thread and post your entry in a reply to the thread. Hope that makes sense! :)
    edited October 2009
    Anjubee wrote:
    Hi PiaPia,

Look for Build-n-Share threads here on the creative corner. We make a new one each Wednesday with a new challenge. After reading the challenge, just start building! When you're done, fill out the official entry form that's posted on the first page of the thread and post your entry in a reply to the thread. Hope that makes sense! :)

Ah, awesome ! Thank you for your answer. I'll be looking for the thread today :shock:
    edited October 2009
    Build-n-Share Weekly Challenge #20 POSTED!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/115346.page#1379038
  • ArchitektinArchitektin Posts: 1,242 New Member
    edited October 2009
    hey builders (´n sharers ^^)! just wanted to stop by to tell you how great all your jobs are :-) i´m not often in the creative corner any more, and since i´m experiencing huge upload-trouble, i don´t wanna risk to participate (too afraid to create for days and then unable to upload). keep up your creative work, i love your ideas for n´hoods and the entries!
  • ItsPabsItsPabs Posts: 67
    edited October 2009
    Well, I guess this will be my first challenge on this thread. I better get to work soon.
    edited October 2009
    ItsPabs: Welcome to the challenge! :mrgreen: We look forward to seeing your entry!

Archi: Thanks for stopping by, Archi. Hope you stop by more often just to chat and share what you've built, even if you can't upload them. <3
    edited October 2009
    HOMEWORK for Weeks 20 & 21:
    Because I enjoy assigning it so much... :D

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/117133.page#1410168
    edited October 2009
    I think so. :oops:

Will you be joining us this week, EQ?

NEW CHALLENGE IS UP!!!!!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/117457.page
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited October 2009
    addict1220 wrote:
    I think so. :oops:

Will you be joining us this week, EQ?
    NEW CHALLENGE IS UP!!!!!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/117457.page

8) Sitting back for a minute. Learning a new job skill which is very time consuming. I will be checking in to read the posts and Rec the builds. Might even get in a little playing time.
    EQ
  • Aragona09Aragona09 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Hi everyone

I will jump this two weeks challenge, but I will follow you and give you all a rec when you are finished with yours lots. I building a templehouse/palats and Anjubee is one of all of you who have inspired me too this creation. I will show you all picture when Im finished. I was thinking of Pomeji and old Rom. Good luck to you all. Just wiches I could find some old Rome pictures and wallpaper.

Aragona
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2009
    I need to skip this challenge, since I don't have the time. Hopefully I'll join the next one :)
  • LizMarie1085LizMarie1085 Posts: 436 Member
    edited October 2009
    does anyone know where week 20's results are posted?
    edited October 2009
    Hi everyone :)

LizMarie follow this link and bookmark it. BnS 20 begin on page 40.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/47204.page

Aragona :)
    edited October 2009
    Hi everyone :)

Now it was my turne to be ill. Our dauther begun to have a coold last week so she had to jump kindergardenriding(dont no what the word is for it in english) and swimming last saturday. Hopefully she will at least ride tomorrow. So with my temple/palace buildning has not happend so much last days. (Sorry if my english is complete cracy, just ignore it, im not willing to sit with the lexicon today at check it.) Also have I and my Husband begun to play EQ2 again. Every winter we do play little EQ2 or WoW. Our dauther need to be in bed by eight so we play little on the evening. I will make a tread when im finished and for now I wiched I alredy had the new expansion, that would make my Temple/Palace more close to the Old Rome. Take care of you all and I will hopefully join a Challenge here and there.

Aragona
  • Kitkat7145Kitkat7145 Posts: 1,018 New Member
    edited October 2009

Mid Level Beginner Results Fall Designer Showdown now available at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/47204.page!
    edited November 2009
    Build-n-Share Week #23 & #24 is up!

Home Away From Home
    edited November 2009
    Updated the post to reflect the new challenge, Anjubee.
    Sounds like fun!

Hope a few pick me... :-) It will be fun to see how people interpret us.
    Addict
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited November 2009
    Hi, I was just curious as to if anyone else was having problems getting the B.B. Forum to work. I keep getting a screen telling me the web site does not exist.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top