Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods, Dec. '15 update only

Comments

• ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    I've just cruised thru MTS for updated mods. While not all of these were on the broken list, the following have been updated in the last couple of days...

- placeable dishwashers on ground by g1g2
    - EasternAgain (note the "n" after Easter, probably a typo but that's the file name as it is) by Dark Walker
    - Autonomous Use of Hot Tubs at the Spa by weerbesu
    - More Customers by weerbesu
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Just popping in to say it seems more of my mods remained unaffected than I thought. These mods still work properly.

No school goals
    No friends needed for work
    Door locks
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Bookmarked!! o:) Definitely for if I get GTG. Thank you!
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2015
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I think the Turbo or School Venue List mod isn't working since I can't switch to the High school venue item and you can't it doesn't show up..

Have you tested without other mods installed? (Asking because that's one of Zerbu's, I think? And a widely used one.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Just popping in to say it seems more of my mods remained unaffected than I thought. These mods still work properly.

No school goals
    No friends needed for work
    Door locks

Hm. The Door Locks one was reported broken earlier. If I get a chance today, I'll track down how. Meantime, I think I'll put it under "mixed reports".
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • xhellocoldworldxhellocoldworld Posts: 264 Member
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    Just wanted to ask, if anyone has any information on updated mods that are similar to Shimrod's Faster Skills, Simsical's All Beds Equal, and ReubenHood's Multiple BFFs, it'd be greatly appreciated. These are the three I'm really sad I had to remove. I'm especially upset over the Faster Skills mod, because that was such a used and valued mod in my game. So if there's any other mods out there with the same functions as these, let me know. If there isn't, gah, that stinks. Hopefully someone will pick them up soon and keep them updated.

I'm using Fissure's Equal Beds Mod. It does the same thing by the looks of it, and it works in my game.
    Thank you! I'll have to add this to my game. Much appreciated. :smile:

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
    ♥♥♥
    sims-traits.jpg
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    @egwarhammer - I'm really sorry that I negatively predicted this...I've had over 5700 files in the Mods file....I pulled all the actual mods and have returned only the 4 or 5 that have been updated. I'm slowly working my way through the entire 5700-item mods file, returning all build items and objects to the game and putting anything that would settle in CAS aside in a separate file on the desktop. I'm also not putting back any dressers (I hope) lol I'm about a third of the way done and so far with only build items and objects, everything seems to have returned to normal. Since previous posters have referred to the problems with the group outfits and the new closet, I suspect beyond the actual mods there's a problem with CAS cc. I do not want to have to do this again. And, I DO blame EA. This game was released before any kind of future planning....they're scrambling as they go; we're left to clean up the flotsam and the jetsam. :s

Were you here in March? This still isn't *quite* that bad, but I said days ago I'd be more than happy for my feeling of impending doom to be proven wrong. Still waiting...

Bonus: screenshot of today's mods, and a helpful note... mods really do work A LOT BETTER if they're actually IN /Mods... and not on your desktop. :| I wondered why my girl took dishes to the bathroom sink... turns out I'd forgotten to put that folder of pbox's back. Whoops! LOL

B)

5n0lep.jpg
    Good morning, @egwarhammer :smiley:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited December 2015
    @luthienrising I will check to see if some CC or another mod (I only have ton of mods like 5? of Zerbu's +2 others ones ).. is causing the problem when I get home.
    6adMCGP.gif

will that mean the Venue list will have to be updated again?
    6adMCGP.gif

will that mean the Venue list will have to be updated again?

I don't know. Someone else following this topic might, or you might ask him on Twitter.
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    I think the Turbo or School Venue List mod isn't working since I can't switch to the High school venue item and you can't it doesn't show up..

My schools are working fine. Did you download the latest venue list?

Mendota wrote: »

Expect I have two different mods (go to school and the Turbo Careers) which both requrie venue lists and you can't have two "Venue List" pacakes so I don't know which one I'm suppose to download and you need both to get them to work unless its changed? I don't know which venue list i need since I don't have GT yet..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MagikGnyMagikGny Posts: 2 New Member
    Omg Thank You for this thread!! Lifesaver
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @MadameLee download the new update for the politics mod, as apparently it was messing with the venue list (in a bad way).
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    Mendota wrote: »

Expect I have two different mods (go to school and the Turbo Careers) which both requrie venue lists and you can't have two "Venue List" pacakes so I don't know which one I'm suppose to download and you need both to get them to work unless its changed? I don't know which venue list i need since I don't have GT yet..

You can only use one venue list. Pick the latest one that is all you need. I also have the Turbo careers. You only use one venue list at a time. You might have to go back and re venue your schools after you take one out.

• MagikGnyMagikGny Posts: 2 New Member
    > @erica_rodrigues said:
    > Im using only the "ShimrodCheapAspirationRewards_V4" and so far so good...

I just tried using this mod and I realized that not all the aspirations are listed like: Beloved or companion.
    It works but it only displays base game aspirations.
  • TiberiusTiberius Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone know where the update for 'add more CAS traits' can be found? It has not been updated on MTS.
    Tiberius wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the update for 'add more CAS traits' can be found? It has not been updated on MTS.

it has been updated..since I have it in my game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • isfreakisfreak Posts: 117 Member
    Are there any working same sex pregnancy mods? everyone i've seen so far is listed as broken.
  • RainbowGamer99RainbowGamer99 Posts: 22 Member
    I need a same sex pregnancy mod, too. I heard Aren might update theirs, but I haven't seen much since..
    edited December 2015
    [quote="MadameLee;14374470"]

it has been updated..since I have it in my game [/quote]

Where did you download it from, if you don't mind me asking? Embyr311 hasn't updated his files on MTS since March.
    Tiberius wrote: »

it has been updated..since I have it in my game

Where did you download it from, if you don't mind me asking? Embyr311 hasn't updated his files on MTS since March.

from the same site..the file will be the only thing changed..
    6adMCGP.gif
    All the files on MTS were uploaded on April 2nd though. There are no updated files there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top