Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder In The Manor (A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show)-2 SPACES!!

TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
4521967.png

Welcome to murder in the manor, an interactive reality show! This is a murder mystery reality show, a lot like the mole and the locomotive. But obviously different!

4521968.png

Dear Reader,

You have been invited to play in a reality show called Abnormality. This show gathers together the most unique people to take part in a few... ah, games. A cruise ship will be arriving this weekend to pick you up and sail to the island.

Although, I must add that due to a series of consequences Abnormality has been cancelled. So, I'm afraid, the cruise ship will be taking a detour to another island and there you will ah... fight for your lives while a murderer is on the loose. So, have fun!

SIM TV

4521969.png

After each episode, someone will be voted to go up against the council. If you are voted to go up, it means you are the suspected murderer. The council will listen to the argument for and against this sim being the murderer. They will be executed if they are, and if they aren't, they'll go scot free. You cannot be in front of the council two weeks in a row (AKA if you got out of the council you have immunity for the next round). Got it?

4521976.png

1. All the Forum rules apply.
2. You are not the murderer unless I specifically inbox you saying so.
3. Alliances are allowed, do it in inbox form but DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME. ;)
4. Have fun! It's a game after all!
5. Don't be a sore loser or sore winner.

Good luck...
Post edited by Tip on

Comments

• TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited December 2015
    4522005.png

Nien.
    Post edited by Tip on
    edited March 2016
    4522002.png

Sim Name:
    Sim Photo:
    Sim Age:
    Biography:
    Why they chose to come on "Abnormality":
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Personality traits:
    Lifetime wish:

Note: For CC, I am ok with that just send me the link where I can download it.
    Note: For EPs and SPs I have high-end loft stuff, late night, generations, town life stuff, into the future, pets, university and island paradise.
    Send to rosie2953@outlook.com

Reserves/Players

1. Panda Pencell by @M13Vulpecula :)
    2. @YJB19299 :#
    3. Agent Mann by @twiddle3 :)
    4. @ninjakid150 :#
    5. Mia Quinzel by @x_MG_x :)
    6. Melly Periwinkle by @Tigerblu11 :)
    7. Ethan Jones by @Coolgirl12 :#
    8. @princess2109 :#

:) = Good to go
    :/ = Waiting for response
    :# = Making new character/waiting for character
    Post edited by Tip on
    edited December 2015
    One for luck!
    Post edited by Tip on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited December 2015
    I can sense some Elements from all kinds of Reality Shows mashed together in this (Abnormality as a lure, murder mystery a la Locomotive, gameplay on an island à la Simvivor, the cruise from Jetset, etc.)

Let me reserve a spot. :)

I've got a few questions: how will the murderer strike? And how will the Challenges be incorporated into gameplay? Just to be sure. :3
    Banner.png
    Feel free to post! :)
    I can sense some Elements from all kinds of Reality Shows mashed together in this (Abnormality as a lure, murder mystery a la Locomotive, gameplay on an island à la Simvivor, the cruise from Jetset, etc.)

I've got a few questions: how will the murderer strike? And how will the Challenges be incorporated into gameplay? Just to be sure. :3

Reserved!

The murderer will inbox me who they wish to kill :tongue:

And the contestants know they are in a show so challenges will be from a like... messenger?

Hope that answers your questions.
    Tip wrote: »

Reserved!

And the contestants know they are in a show so challenges will be from a like... messenger?

Hmm, not really, sorry.

I am wondering how they are incorporated into the gameplay order.

Is a full round like: Challenge => Kill => Council?
    Banner.png
    Tip wrote: »

Reserved!

Hmm, not really, sorry.

I am wondering how they are incorporated into the gameplay order.

Is a full round like: Challenge => Kill => Council?

Oh! Yes, sorry. And the episode will be the kill part. And then the council episode.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Ooh, sounds interesting! I've been craving a murder mystery for awhile now. ;)

What will the challenges be like, though? Games, puzzles, quizzes, tests, etc?

Also, who is the Council? What if the Council never executes anyone?
    (apologies if this was already answered)
    Turner wrote: »

In the way it was phrased, I think that innocents will be pardonned, while the actual murderer will be eliminated.
    Banner.png

The challenges will be all that and more, and since I'm not taking part in the show, I'll be the council. But obviously I will try not to be biased because I know the murderer.

In the way it was phrased, I think that innocents will be pardonned, while the actual murderer will be eliminated.

Well, that depends how strong the arguments are… I mean, if everyone voted for one person (and they was innocent ) they would be killed, regardless.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    If someone can create a sim for me, I want to reserve :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    If someone can create a sim for me, I want to reserve :)

I can help out with that. :) Just shoot me a message with ideas. :3
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I would like to reserve a spot please. :)

Cant make up my mind who to use.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Hole me a spot please
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    All reserved!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Just a quick question, Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and i've missed it. :D

But once we've filled out the Application where do we send it?
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just a quick question, Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and i've missed it. :D

But once we've filled out the Application where do we send it?

Oh yes. I need to add that in.

But you can send it to my email rosie2953@outlook.com
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Reserve me please
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Just a quick question. What EPs do you have?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Just a quick question. What EPs do you have?

Reserved and I have high-end loft stuff, late night, generations, town life stuff, into the future, pets, university and island paradise.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'm trying to decide if I want to compete in this, and since it's very similar to Whodunnit and Clue, I might as well.

Reserve me!
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I'm trying to decide if I want to compete in this, and since it's very similar to Whodunnit and Clue, I might as well.

Reserve me!

Awesome!
    Anyone else finished their characters?