Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for all your kindness, it's always so lovely to read your wonderful words, which are always very uplifting :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Avanti is a beautiful modern home. I added it already to my favourites. Hugs :smile:
    Many thanks dear @AIRIS6962 for all your kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Love your latest build- Avanti! :) Really nice crisp, clean exterior, with a modern minimalistic feel. The interior design is also very stylish and glamorous- love the colour scheme and the way you've used that poster on the wall in the living area; really complements the build well.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Avanti is a beautiful modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, simple, but love the clean lines! It's also awesome on how you think outside the box! The architectural design is very striking too! Your landscaping is very beautiful! The front garden is very pretty and I also love the yard, very serene! And your interior, elegant! Love how you stuck with black and red color scheme! The bathroom one is my favorite, love the layout and the design!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @TheMatteo0 really pleased you like Avanti :)
    Thank you very much @Nejioranaid very kind of you :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Beeches

Contemporary prairie style build for BnS #3, 'A Patchwork Family', on a medium sized budget for a family of 8. A cosy, comfy and family friendly ranch :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2F9933949DF111E587B867DEF2F8FAF8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

cttx6ug.png

ZkewmRO.jpg

Dqrd6In.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh it's so lovely @masajo it's modern and traditional all at the same time! Well done! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Beeches is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The grey brick and the white texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice rooting and placement of the windows there! The garage and driveway looks great! The flowers look very pretty along the front fence and the corner of the front pathway. The yellow flowers look sunny along the edge of the front windows. Very nice roof covered front entrance. The wraparound porch is very nice! Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there wuth sunlight coming in through the windows and plants are nice nature touches in the room. The wall texture in the kitchen and dining room looks nice. It looks nice how the archway through to the dining room is curtained. The fruit bowl on the table and the fruit picture on the side wall shelf are nice touches in the room for sims to see when enjoying dining there. Very nice study room! The yellow flowers wall picture and the candles on the side table are sunny and pretty for sims to see when sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The art nook is very nice. The floral screen shade and the blossoms there look pretty and are nice for sims to see whilst painting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The heart teddy, animal wall pattern and the giraffe look very cute in the kids bedroom! The yellow flowers in the master bedroom are cheerful and sunny for sims to see when laying in bed and the fruit picture is a nice touch on the bedhead wall.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Many thanks @lisa17ann for your kind words, always very much appreciated :)
    Dear @rosemow big thank you for your endless kindness and support, your words always make me so very happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @Nejioranaid very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    The Beeches is a beautiful home !! You always make a wonderful work on decor. Added to my favourites :smile:
  • sporkpatchessporkpatches Posts: 31 Member
    The Beeches is lovely! I love how you used the moo cheat in some places, very creative. Great job!
    @AIRIS6962 big thank you dear Inma for all your kindness, very much appreciated :)
    Lovely to see you here @sporkpatches many thanks for your very kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The Beeches and the Avanti are fabulous builds! My favourite is the Beeches! Love the architecture and the way you have decorated. Already added them to my favourites. Happy holidays to you and your family. Hugs <3
    Many thanks dear @yanti68 you are always very kind and generous, wishing you all best wishes for this festive season :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Wishing Well Cottage

This is my entry for BnS33, a renovated Tudor style cottage with contemporary interiors and spacious outdoor areas, suitable for a couple or small family :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/38314A61A4F211E5843767DEF2F8FAF8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

0E7fdaV.png

oXElZOU.jpg

hYfKCoc.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Catch up time for me, masajo. :D Topiary Trees is Lovely! The landscaping is Superb, as always and the interiors are cozy and sweet. :blush:

Avanti is Awesome and looks just Perfect for the beach! I especially love the outdoor living area on the patio. :smile:

The Beeches looks like such a comfortable home for any family! LOVE the landscaping, of course and the interiors are Beautifully done. :relaxed:

Wishing Well Cottage stole my heart! Again, the landscaping is Superb! I love the shape of the fence and all the gorgeous gardens. The interiors are lovely, warm and inviting. :smile:

And now I have a question for you. I noticed that you didn't use Photobucket for your pictures on Wishing Well and I was wondering if it is due to any problems with them? I ask, because I too use Photobucket and I haven't been able to sort my pictures manually into a custom set up and have them STAY that way. They keep reverting back to the order in which they were uploaded. It's so aggravating.
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for all your wonderful words of support and kindness, always very much appreciated :)

I discovered Photobucket was the cause of me losing the second post on this thread with pics and links of ALL my builds. I went to edit this post with details of a new build and the whole post was eradicated in an instant. Needless to say I was devastated, especially as we can't insert a new post! I'd also had problems with the arrangement of pics on Photobucket and the time it took to upload. I started using Imgur soon after this and haven't looked back, it's much quicker, easier and in my opinion neater :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Wishing Well Cottage is such a very pretty home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing and the texture and patterning on the exterior adds to the very nice look of the home. The outdoors areas look so very pretty! The type of fencing used in the build looks nice. The flowers look so very nice how they are placed along the edges of the pathway and the fencing. The wishing well is a nice touch in the build. The floral mail box suits the home type. Very nice trellis covered pergola! Sims will enjoy sitting there at the table , dining in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey, black, white and orange colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair watching tv or reading a book from the bookshelf. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The type of blinds used in the build looks nice. Very nice open kitchen and dining room. The wall texture looks nice. The sunflowers on the kitchen counter are sunny for sims to see when cooking meals there. The candlelights on the dining table, on the walls and the ceiling candlelights look very nice in the rooms. The bath tub nook in the bathroom is nice. It looks nice how the blue cubes are placed in the master bedroom. The toiletries, blue flowers and beauty products are nice touches on the wall shelf and table. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense in their home.
    The cottage is very nice! :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, it's always so refreshing to hear your words, which mean such a lot and always bring happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, Masajo. By sheer luck, I haven't had a chance to update the index page on my thread with my newest builds. Now I'm really glad I didn't try. I know that there have also been a lot of problems with Maxis (or EA) and these threads. Thank you for the info on Imgur, I really appreciate it. I will definitely get myself an account over there. :blush:
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh that cottage is sooooo cute @masajo gorgeous creation
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top