Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meaning behind username

Comments

• s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    sim + zzang
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    My two favorite My Little Ponies are Medley and Princess Misty - from the first generation that were made in the 80s, not the current crop. So I put them them together. :)
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Mine is the name of the first sim I made in TSO about ten years ago. Later I used the name to sign up for the EA site dashboard thing. Much later when I signed up for the TS3 site this was one of the options from the accounts I had there, which is now Origin. It was either this or ShadowWolf or something like that, or my real name which wasn't gonna happen or my TS1 or 2 account name. So I picked this one and it has stuck since. I use it for my sims stuff on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mine is all 4 of the initials in my full name, JESF, and yes, I have 2 middle names. My dad didn't like the name my mom originally picked, So she just put a different name in front of it so she could still use the name that she loved... And the 8312 is the date I got married. I know it's like, one of the least secure usernames you could use If anyone got a hold of all my info, but I just really like this one for some reason.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • MoosedaleckiMoosedalecki Posts: 149 Member
    I am a huge fangirl of Supernatural (if you don't know it it's a TV show from CW. You should check it out :wink: ). One of the main actors last name is "Padalecki" and people nicknamed him "Moose" because he is really tall and another actor called him that in the show.

moose+dalecki

:D
    Life
  • CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    edited December 2015
    Theme for Lady Gaga (Artpop era), Katy Perry (Teenage Dream era), Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday), Miley Cyrus, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Well wolves are my favorite animals and Komoki is an oc I made. And the 1 is there because WolfKomoki was taken.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • ArrowJoy4ArrowJoy4 Posts: 793 Member
    I came up with the "Arrow" part on Pottermore... can't remember why. the "Joy" bit is because that's the name of the main character of a book I'm writing. the 4 is because of my locker. Now you know.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Oh, shall I explain it again? I'm bored so might as well.

It helps now that it's capitalized properly. It's a terrible old band nerd pun. I'm not even sure where I first heard it from, though... It was somewhere around a decade ago, because I first used the username around then. Anyway, if I still need to explain it... It's a play off of baritone saxophone and very sexy. Bari = Very, Saxy = Sexy.

For the record, I most certainly do not find myself sexy, I probably ever chose it mostly because the baritone saxophone is one awesome instrument.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I needed a username to download from the exchange. Totally uninspired, I thought of a super basic username, which of course was taken, so added the 2227 as that is what ends in my long time email my dad made for me when I was like eight. I didn't realize that I'd go on to use the forum, and for many years at that, on and off xD.
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    When I was growing up my mom had a beautiful black cat named Wadsey (when they adopted her from the shelter she sort of waddled because of being in a cage for so long) She was very gentle-natured despite having two small children in the house. My mom was her favorite human. So my mom would use Wadsey's name for things like emails and usernames.

Somehow Modsey became an alternative (especially since one of my many nicknames is Mimzy) so that was the username she chose when creating an origin account for me (I was 15/16 I think) and I decided to use it as my username when I signed up on here
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It's for Rose Wilson. You could say we have a few similarities. o:)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I can't remember actually :o
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    It's my name & I used to enjoy Simming <3
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    I always used to use pandalover and some numbers, but my username was taken on the ts3 site, so I simply mixed it up and went with lovespandas1..
    No regrets.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    I made up this name for a Sim of mine that I created not too long ago and it sounded silly yet fun to say. He's a male Sim hence "De Guy" part :wink:

Incidentally, I then realized the "Rojo" part of the name means Red in Spanish and its purely coincidental that the Sim I named & made had red hair so its a serendipitous moment for me to realize this.

So its Red De Guy if translated :blush:
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    uhm, tbh, i wanted one of those weird usernames cool people have, y'know, tryin' to be hip, and man, i failed..

what even is a ping yo..
    ]
  • Wolves_WeirdmaggedonWolves_Weirdmaggedon Posts: 18 New Member
    I chose this username because of Gravity Falls. I've really been enjoying that cartoon lately, and the last three episodes of the entire series are Weirdmaggedon part one, two, and three. I also like alliteration. :D
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    My username was actually thought up by the nickname my husband always calls me 'baby girl or just baby...I purposely misspelled 'gurl' and added my favorite number to the end hence Elijahs (Elijah is my husbands name) Babygurl and 9 ~^_^~ and it has been my favorite username to use ever since though I do shorten it to EBG9 :blush:
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Modsey wrote: »
    When I was growing up my mom had a beautiful black cat named Wadsey (when they adopted her from the shelter she sort of waddled because of being in a cage for so long) She was very gentle-natured despite having two small children in the house. My mom was her favorite human. So my mom would use Wadsey's name for things like emails and usernames.

Somehow Modsey became an alternative (especially since one of my many nicknames is Mimzy) so that was the username she chose when creating an origin account for me (I was 15/16 I think) and I decided to use it as my username when I signed up on here

My friend used to have a pet rat named Mimzy. Wadsey is a cute and funny name for your mom's pet cat.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Ping Yo wrote: »
    uhm, tbh, i wanted one of those weird usernames cool people have, y'know, tryin' to be hip, and man, i failed..

what even is a ping yo..

A Japanese yo yo. IDK that's what comes to mind lol.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • cheybabyxxcheybabyxx Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2015
    Mine's quite boring actually its just my name with baby and xx in it. LOL! yeah nothing special!
  • TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    Mine is a play on "Ninja Turtle". LOL
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Shortened from a handle I used to use, "TheTripWasInfraGreen." Origin didn't accept it due to its length, so I chopped off the first three words.

I shorten it even more to Trip on other sites.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    My username Sorak4 began based of a League Of Legends character that I often used in ranked with a high win-rate. It was also what was in my head due to a obsession of mine... Still won't go

It also had a 4 instead of an A so ANYONE off a Minecraft server that I go on regularly recognized my old username PRE-change. Which also ended with a 4 instead of a A. Then I thought that my username was a bit too long so I cut it down to the SORAK4 that often roams these forums.
    (And yes, that's what is in my signature AND profile Picture)
    L9q8VGi.png