Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Ah, @poeticnebula, your triplets, I'm still trying to get multiples - I actually made a test save for it, so far no luck. After the super family oriented Addisons had only just one boy, I just had Nancy Landgraab watch children's tv non-stop... only one little girl. So that trick doesn't work in my game, I'll continue testing to see if the fertility massage and/or the fertile reward will work in my game. If only it were as simple as in the Sims 2...
    I just hate it that there appear to be different versions of the game, the same thing with bugs, some have them, some don't; or aliens, some have too many, some have almost none - and then there's also a wealth of flavours in between...
    At least I have something to do while I wait for GT ;) (something other than taking Christmassy selfies with Stephanie and Adam ;)).

ETA: I just had this amazing thought about a club I could make - we've been having a bit of discussion on the activity feed amongst non-coffeelovers on the forums (I always thought I was the only one). So, if I just make a club that only drinks tea and then make them rivals with the Upper Crusts... That sounds pretty cool - and also, cupcakes are banned, muffins only ;) (whoever read the Gazette recently will understand that one)

You should have them eat scones (you can bake them on the cupcake machine with GTW). Scones go with tea. (I hate tea, but like scones)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

@fullspiral Holy smokes, congrats on finishing the floor! Laying new floor is no joke, so that is awesome! Finished just in time for the holidays, and for GT (which I'm sure was the idea lol).

lol, yes, it was a process especially at my age and doing it alone. I guess that's why it took so long. (excuses!) Plus I had to get creative with the cut pieces from pulling them up from the other rooms. I am glad it's done now though! I'm back in my game now. It's my reward ;)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I just had this amazing thought about a club I could make - we've been having a bit of discussion on the activity feed amongst non-coffeelovers on the forums (I always thought I was the only one). So, if I just make a club that only drinks tea and then make them rivals with the Upper Crusts... That sounds pretty cool - and also, cupcakes are banned, muffins only ;) (whoever read the Gazette recently will understand that one)

No one in my house drinks coffee. Tea for me all the way! I'd so join your club! When my MIL visits she gets cranky because all I have is tea. LOL

As for the triplets, they are so much easier in TS4 than other versions. They are all best of besties. This is just my testing the patch out save so I'm not really focusing on getting their aspirations and I feel so guilty LOL. I think I'll pack them up and bring them into my main save for GT. I get so attached!

I'm really shocked you haven't been able to get multiples! My first family had twins in every generation. I was so sad when my computer all but blew up and I lost them!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I am having the triplets "Do Homework Together"! This really helps when having several children at a time! I know I'm now going to have 8 sim families again! Oh the joy, oh the chaos!

Oooooo i hadn't even thought of that! i wont dread triplets so much now XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    I caved and pre-ordered, but my key site is out of stock so have to check back tomorrow :(

Not that I can download it til late on Wednesday anyway.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I caved and pre-ordered, but my key site is out of stock so have to check back tomorrow :(

:/

Yey, it's the 7th already. This means: TODAY IS THE DAY BABY, GET TOGETHER INC.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    edited December 2015
    HalloMolli wrote: »

Not for me. I'm British :(

ETA: You have to wait too (you are in Germany, right?)
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Bleck. I have the Mondays and it's not even Monday here yet.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options

B) No (and yes, you are right).
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options

You changed your IP?
  • Options

You changed your IP?

B) Maybe.

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    So, are you guys still excited for Get Together? :D
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    James from TheSimSupply will be doing a Get Together livestream in about 10 hours.

http://youtu.be/ZQCfPF-mT5U

Wait, what? Is he getting early access?
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    ....if he gets early access then I'm both thrilled and annoyed at it.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    James from TheSimSupply will be doing a Get Together livestream in about 10 hours.

Even I'll have it in 10 hours, If he is getting 'early' access he'll still be getting it alongside me and others
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited December 2015
    Mightydan wrote: »

Even I'll have it in 10 hours, If he is getting 'early' access he'll still be getting it alongside me and others
    Nevermind. He's streaming on Tuesday.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    3 Days 21 Hours until UK release (roughly, my countdown is till 9am on uk release day though if it release when the clock ticks over to 00:00 then its even sooner!)

I'm so dam excited

lorrrddddd give me strength to get through the next few days XD

@LunaNova Only two days to go now until UK release. I'm working today and tomorrow, but Wednesday I have off. I've all day to twiddle my thumbs! argh! ;)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I can't pre-order on origin.. I just paid my bills and finally wanted to pre-order, I tried trough IDEAL but it won't show up and paypal won't work either, ugh! I only want to order my fav pack :(
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    I can't pre-order on origin.. I just paid my bills and finally wanted to pre-order, I tried trough IDEAL but it won't show up and paypal won't work either, ugh! I only want to order my fav pack :(

Really? Man, I hope you can get it to work somehow. :disappointed:

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Try on the website and not in the App :)
  • Options

I ordered with PayPal from here last night, no problem. They take IDEAL too (according to bottom banner). I had a short wait (couple hours) but code inputted in origin and ready to go now.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @jackjack_k I tried, but I notice that three request are waiting for comfomation.. Another three failed, I think the problem is with Origin because i've tried so many times now

@EmmaVane, ah thankyou, but I never order anything on other sites, unless I buy the copy in a store nearby. Thankyou though!!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'm gonna hand the money to my dad and be like "that should cover the cost for it" while he buys it using his card ㅋㅋㅋ (I'm so spoilt, yay for being an only child)
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    I'm gonna hand the money to my dad and be like "that should cover the cost for it" while he buys it using his card ㅋㅋㅋ (I'm so spoilt, yay for being an only child)

This happens to me too, I offer the money to my dad (I don't have a credit card yet) But he pays with his own money and says It's OK.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    dsef wrote: »

This happens to me too, I offer the money to my dad (I don't have a credit card yet) But he pays with his own money and says It's OK.

either my mum or dad pays for me, my dad got me the collectors edition for sims 4, I gave him the money though