Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Countdown to Get Together

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I can't wait up for midnight but I'll be up early and the family already knows that Tuesday is all SIMS! Hubby is already planning on making dinner or bringing something home. Everyone is old enough to fend for themselves, they just prefer not to.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Tomorrow night!!! <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I can't wait up for midnight but I'll be up early and the family already knows that Tuesday is all SIMS! Hubby is already planning on making dinner or bringing something home. Everyone is old enough to fend for themselves, they just prefer not to.

Oh, you can call it a grown up test either learn to live on your own or not that is the choice we are have to make in the end.:}
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm really, really going to try to stay up for it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

Oh, you can call it a grown up test either learn to live on your own or not that is the choice we are have to make in the end.:}

So true! No arm waving over hunger in this house! If you can't work the microwave then grab a glass of milk. :D
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member
    I feel like we are so close yet so far away. I need a distraction.
    pamy1124 wrote: »
    All I have left for school this semester is a final paper and that is it... and I'm also crocheting purses for my niece's. Other than that though I am lucky to have tons of free time in the next few weeks to play Get Together. I am so excited, the world and everything looks really good! Only a few days left...

I got one last paper due by Wednesday, the 9th, when is yours due do you think your make it with the distractions. I find myself having trouble doing my classwork with always wanting to check the forum for new comments.

I have to edit and redo my final english paper for delivery to her office on Tuesday. But I can go at any time.

I learned the hard way I used to be a good practacrasticnator, but things do come up before or during the deadline learn that you may not have that last day, or the device for one of the required days or a storm or network outage can occur any time without warning, and try to get assignments done early instead of on that day.

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Birdy wrote: »
    I find that playing another video game as a distraction sometimes helps in relieving those Pre-GT launch blues.

Tell you the truth I don't know how they expect us to focus on finals for University here!

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I find that playing another video game as a distraction sometimes helps in relieving those Pre-GT launch blues.

Yeah like Batman Arkham Knight which is still getting tons and tons of dlc.
    Current time in in, we may see some video from these places Monday morning night to get us by so watch youtube or the forum for video links.

Current time in Canberra, Australia ‎(UTC+11)‎

5:10 AM

Monday, December 7, 2015

11:10 PM (-1 day) Heard and McDonald Islands ‎(UTC+5)‎
    12:40 AM Cocos (Keeling) Islands ‎(UTC+6:30)‎
    1:10 AM Christmas Island ‎(UTC+7)‎
    2:10 AM Perth ‎(UTC+8)‎
    3:40 AM Adelaide ‎(UTC+9:30)

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Tell you the truth I don't know how they expect us to focus on finals for University here!

You should explain to the the depth of your PEPS?
  • BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member

Time to wander the wasteland some more in Fallout.

Yeah like Batman Arkham Knight which is still getting tons and tons of dlc.
    Batman Arkham Knight is a good video game to play to distract you. Halo, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic, and Battle Front. These are also good video games to play if you are looking for a distraction to keep you busy until GT is launched.

fullspiral wrote: »

Well, I have not really had PEPs for any expansion pack from the Sims 4, but the stuff packs and game packs yes, and I am ok on my Essay as I am doing my essay on Sim related stuff so it will help.

Just don't get lost in the wasteland, I hear the weather is bruttle and dries up your bones:P

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

this is true i go between lego batman 3 and lego hobbit. both are also good if people annoy you at times i pretend the bad guy is some one in rl and i pass.
    fullspiral wrote: »

Well, I have not really had PEPs for any expansion pack from the Sims 4, but the stuff packs and game packs yes, and I am ok on my Essay as I am doing my essay on Sim related stuff so it will help.

Just don't get lost in the wasteland, I hear the weather is bruttle and dries up your bones:P
    Yeah, if a bomb in the video game Fallout doesn't blow you to bits first. LOL!

All this talk about a distraction is making me want to fire up Fable 3 again, and go do a little hobbe hunting in the game. LOL!
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I've been swapping between cities skyline and guild wars 2 while i wait. I haven't actually played the game all that much because all my families are at the age i want them to be to start groups and i dont wanna make more till all the new content comes out. I have had a fiddle since the new patch though! some great improvements got put in there!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I've been swapping between cities skyline and guild wars 2 while i wait. I haven't actually played the game all that much because all my families are at the age i want them to be to start groups and i dont wanna make more till all the new content comes out. I have had a fiddle since the new patch though! some great improvements got put in there!
    I had fiddled with Sims 4 last night, after having finally being able to update the game. I had placed the inventor constructor in my house just to see what interaction options my sims would have with it. And it turns out that you only get the upgrade option, unless your sim works in the science field. And then you get all the interaction options.

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »

I just got some extra cash so I can get Cities Skylines. But unfortunately I can't get it until after GT comes out haha.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    30 hours 39 minutes left!!!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Now that I have had a little taste with the patch, I am looking forward to the EP.
    12-06-15_5-37-36nbspPM.png

They are watching a comedian together.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I would distract myself with The Walking Dead game , but it is under the Christmas tree.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I would distract myself with The Walking Dead game , but it is under the Christmas tree.

how do you know your walking dead game is under the tree?