Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together Giveaway UPDATED: Winner Announced

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
I will be giving away a code for Get Together on release day. The code will be given to someone who plays the game and has posted about their game play or posted pics of their game play, including stories, sims, and lot building. Simmers who have provided help and technical information to others are also included.

Just post in this thread if you would like to be considered for the giveaway. Thanks and good luck to all! :)

UPDATE:
The winner of the giveaway is @LosaruTaiyo. Please pm me if you have already purchased the game.

Thanks to all who entered. :) I will also be doing another giveaway for the next Game Pack.

Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Very sweet of you simgirl1010 :)
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I've already got the EP preordered, I just wanted to pop in all say that this is such a nice thing to do. You rock simgirl!
  • Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    I join the list of those already pre-ordered it but wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful thing the Sims community is so awesome
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh cool! I would like to be considered for the giveaway.
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    This is very nice of you simgirl1010 you are such a nice person :) I haven't preordered the Ep yet been very busy with some health issues so really haven't had time to do anything :(
    justlurking.gif
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    This is so sweet! Thank you for doing this. I would like to be considered ^^.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I would like to be considered as well. This is very nice of you Simgirl1010 :)
    He/Him
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'm glad someone else is feeling in the giving mood! Really happy to see it! Good luck to everyone who enters :D
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I would enter but I don't have a pic uploading site to post my pics from.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »

You can use tinypic.com without registering, you just need to do a Captcha for each image that way.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »

Pics aren't absolutely necessary. I'll just check your comments for posts sharing what's going on in your game. Comments must have been posted prior to today.

• twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    simgirl1010 this is so sweet of you to do! I really believe one of the best things about The Sims games is the amazing community they have. I would love to be considered to win this generous prize. My favorite way to share with the community is with my builds, I don't have tons but I put a lot of work into the ones I share in hopes that others enjoy having them in their game! Thank you again and good luck to everyone!
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I would like to be considered :) thank you for doing this.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I would very much like to be considered. I would love to be able to get this to be able to do more with my crowd. Thanks for doing this and good luck to everyone!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much for having this giveaway @simgirl1010, you're a sweetheart! I'm not entering since I just won a recent Giveaway on another site for Spooky Day Stuff, and because though I'd LOVE to get this EP, I seriously doubt my toaster of a laptop could handle another EP, it would probably explode. o.O lol I'll wait to get it after I (hopefully) get a new rig someday soon.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you and wish everyone who enters Good Luck! Happy Simming Y'all! :)
  • ckimmel8642ckimmel8642 Posts: 33 Member
    I would very much would like to be considered. I'm not very popular for sims 4 stuff but i have been starting to publish some sims 4 stories @pandaswritings.weebly.com and would like to do more sims 4 stuff to expand my viewers
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    This is a very sweet thing to see! Thank you for doing this.
    I'd like to be considered as well. It will be fun watching this thread. :smile:
  • hannmacyhannmacy Posts: 558 Member
    Oh, how nice of you!
    I would love to be considered.
    tumblr_nfjixx1N6E1qd5lw2o1_r1_500.gif
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    @simgirl1010 - Just wanted to say thank you for being such a generous spirit. :) I'm not entering myself, but I gave your post an 'awesome', because I think what you're doing is - awesome. B)
    edited December 2015
    24 hours to go! Winner will be announced around 10:30 AM ET on Tuesday 12/8.
  • US_Marshall42US_Marshall42 Posts: 236 Member
    I wouldn't mind being considered. This pack seems interesting.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I can't participate because I can't share pics of my game at the moment, this is so unfair... :( *cries*
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    I can't participate because I can't share pics of my game at the moment, this is so unfair... :( *cries*

You've shared stories about your gameplay before though haven't you? You don't need pics so long as you've at least actively talked about your game and helped around the forums I think.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    Pics aren't a requirement. Ill be checking for posts showing that you actually play and share that here on the forum. I want the game code to go to someone who's enjoying playing the game.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Oh, that is cool! And yes @LosaruTaiyo I have posted pics earlier here in the forums! :) I hope I can participate!