Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    Username: xoxJennxox
    Website/Blog/Channel name: The Taffeta's/Hollingsworth
    Current site URL: The Taffeta's
    Sims games featured: Sims 3 and 4
    Update schedule: Irregular on the verge of random.
    Additional information: Non-story Drifter Challenge. There is some years old failures on the site, but not very prominently shown.

Website/Blog/Channel name: The Tart ISBI
    Current site URL: The Tart ISBI
    Sims games featured: Sims 3
    Update schedule: Irregular. Update thread: Tart ISBI
    Additional information: Just a non-story ISBI, mid-8th generation.

Website/Blog/Channel name: The Dreamsicle BISBI
    Current site URL: The Dreamsicle's
    Update schedule: Irregular. Update thread: The Dreamsicle's
    Additional information: Non-story backwards ISBI.

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    New Entry Form:
    * denotes a mandatory field

Username: luimistelija
    Website/Blog/Channel name: simsimseree
    Current site URL: https://simsimseree.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4
    Update schedule: irregular
    Update thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861692
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: yes
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Username: Spottydog714
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Spottyodg714
    Current site URL: https://spottydog714.wordpress.com/
    Update schedule:* Weekly (Every Monday) with rouge updates in between when I have time!
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Main Story: Looking for Mum's Murderer.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.

Thank you! =)

EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Website/Blog/Channel name: iheartdinosx3simstories

Current site URL: http://iheartdinosx3simstories.weebly.com/

Update schedule: Weekly

Additional information:
    The Belle Legacy
    Legacy Thread Link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/842458/the-belle-legacy-updated-11-28-v4-9-the-big-date/p1

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes

Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes

• DerubelleDerubelle Posts: 638 Member
    Username: Derubelle
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Derubelle's Sims Stories
    Current site URL: https://derubells.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: weekly
    Additional information: Main and only story atm: Life is for the Living
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: yes

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Username: Silentwolf101
    Website/Blog/Channel name (as listed in the index): My Sims 3 Stories
    Reason for amendment: Change of URL

Username: Silentwolf101
    Website/Blog/Channel name: My Sims 3 Stories
    Current site URL: https://sims3storiessilentwolfy101.wordpress.com/
    Stories featured: Askew With Montesque, Pets rescue, [Emo]tional (modified auracy), The Bachelor.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited December 2015
    Username: Socallucyfan
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Once Upon a Legacy
    Current site URL: https://onceuponalegacysims3.wordpress.com/
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): My story became a legacy after I finished the Cinderella Challenge

Post edited by Socallucyfan on
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Username:@AudreyFld
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Everything Is Not As It Seems
    Current site URL: http://notasitseemssims3.blogspot.com/2015/10/prologue-and-chapter-1-adele-newton.html
    Sims games featured: All TS3
    Update schedule: weekly
    Additional information N/A
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment forum?: Yes

• mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Thank you @PalmArrow , @xoxJennxox , @luimistelija , @Spottydog714 , @iheartdinosx3 , and @Derubelle ! Many times I PM authors and for whatever reason, they choose not to take that little time to come submit their site to the Index, so it is greatly appreciated that you have all added your lovely sites! I have all of your sites listed in the Index, and any updates you've made within the last month (11/4/15 - 12/4/15) have automatically been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the front page of this thread!

@SilentWolf101 : Your entry is updated. However, since your site title has changed, your entry is now under the new title.

Thank you @Socallucyfan and @AudreyFld ! Most folks that add their sites to the Index are from fish PMs I send out, I don't get many that just see the thread and join on up, so it always excites me when that happens! I really appreciate it! Your sites have been added to the Index and any updates you've had within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the front page!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
    The Monthly Site Updates has been updated for today!

Phew, now I can finally get some dinner, I'm famished!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member

New Entry Form:

Username:* @Skyfri_Himmel
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* Kaffepigen
    Current site URL:* https://thebloomlegacyblog.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured:* The Sims 4 + all stuff packs, game packs, expansion packs
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc): Irregular
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Sory update thread: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861377/the-bloom-legacy/p13
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
    @mastressalita Thank you. I have a feeling I forgot to mention that... So thank you.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Thanks, @Skyfri_Himmel ! Your site has been added to the Index and all your updates have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section!

No problem @SilentWolf101 , this is what I do. ^_~
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    @mastressalita You are awesome. :)
  • Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Thanks, @Skyfri_Himmel ! Your site has been added to the Index and all your updates have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section!

No problem @SilentWolf101 , this is what I do. ^_~

Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
    Monthly Site Updates are up for today, though I'll admit I'm in a pretty bad pain-fog today from my Daily Chronic Headache disorder. If I missed any it's inadvertent, and I'm sure I'll pick them up and add them in tomorrow. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • stalesfostalesfo Posts: 70 Member
    New Entry Form:

Username:stalesfo
    Website/Blog/Channel name: stalesfowordpress
    Current site URL:https://stalesfowordpresscom.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims4 Digital Deluxe, Sims 4 Get to Work, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack.
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc):
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: The Saphyre Legacy
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.
    All New Saraste Tales Spirit Animal/Legacy Challenge!
    Saraste Tales Intro
    Thanks, @stalesfo ! Your site has been added to the Index and your updates have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Username: Ruby10990
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Ruby10990
    Current site URL: https://tsukia2046.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: The Sims4 Digital Deluxe, Sims 4 Get to Work, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio stuff, Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack.
    Update schedule: Irregular
    Additional information: Forum discussion URL http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/846416/the-noble-legacy#latest
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes, I understand
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes, I understand

Thanks @Ruby10990 ! I have your site added to the Index and your first chapter in the Monthly Site Updates section.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    New Entry Form:

Username: AuroraLockwood (forums), AuroraHammond (wordpress)

Website/Blog/Channel name: The Last Adventure: A Sims/Terraria Crossover Story (though technically it's on my "UNEQUIVOCALLY us" blog but it's a completely separate story)

Current site URL: https://drakehammondsims.wordpress.com/the-last-adventure-a-simsterraria-crossover-story/

Sims games featured: Sims 4 (and Terraria)

Update schedule: Sporadic

Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): This is a crossover story between Sims 4 and Terraria featuring a pair of characters one at home in Oasis Springs and the other off on an adventure in the world of Terraria.

Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:Yes
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    New Entry Form:

Username:* Stargirl18
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* My Challenges, Stories and Sims Stuff
    Current site URL:*https://samssimsstuff.wordpress.com/my-challenges/
    Sims games featured:* Sims 3 and 4
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc) - Weekly all challenges are on own blogs under challenges.
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc):
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:*This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    New Entry Form:

Username:* sweetnightingale
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* "Forever in Time"
    Current site URL:* http://forever-in-time.blogspot.com
    Sims games featured:* Sims 3
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc) At least once a month, often times more.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
    New Entry Form:

Website/Blog/Channel name:* "As Tears Go By"
    Current site URL:* http://astearsgoby1.blogspot.com
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc) I try to update this once a month. If not, it gets updated every sic weeks or so.
    New Entry Form:

Website/Blog/Channel name:* "Another World"
    Current site URL:* http://anotherworldlegacy.blogspot.com
    Update schedule:* (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, irregular, completed, on hiatus, incomplete/no longer updates, etc) I try to update this once a month, but this next chapter is taking longer than usual due to RL and because of the amount of staging I need to do to complete it. Normally, it doesn't take over 3 months to update.