Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sharing is good" lottery!! - CLOSED! WINNERS PICKED! :) pls come & check!

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    That's very special @amaresity!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    thank you @AMofOz , will add her name to list now, through it is needed to be saperate entry from yours, but at share a memory part, you can share some inspiring storyor maybe a news you read or a thing you witnessed.. ;)
    ciane wrote: »
    Oh, and @duyguugudur - I forgot to say, I loved your video! (I've been good here. It's just wet from lots of rain and colder than normal.)

@AMofOz - you need a "sharing is good" example (story, pic, memory, something) to go with your nomination.

Woops sorry have done now :)
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited November 2015
    Well I can't upload pics right now...so i'll use what I already have

This is Daisy in a tomb on the basement of a house! She is helping to deactivate all the traps for the protection of everyone!
    Screenshot-1613.jpg

another random pic of her

Screenshot-1598.jpg

My memory of gratitude which is not really a biggg memory but the only thing I can remember right now: I always loved to help people, and some years ago on my school there was a girl who couldn't walk and used a wheelchair. I helped her through all the year, defended her from bullies and stayed with her when no one else wanted. Last year she gave me a christmas present via mail, I got so happy! I believe that everything good we do come back go us eventually

everything else is on my signature

Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    lilhunny wrote: »
    Name/Nominee: lilhunny
    Link to wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lilhunny
    share your memory please: small christmas memory, when i was really young my dad and i went to a park where you could ride a little train around and a lady who used to come into my dads shop all the time was there too, and i rode around the thing with her all day and i guess she loved that, so she used to send me nice little educational gifts every christmas like a globe or a translator or a big atlas map book with a card wishing me well and such. anyways its been quite a few years since shes sent anything and my dads shop closed down some years ago so i wonder whats happened to her and how she is, but its nice to reminisce on things like that and know that you made an impression on someone just by spending some time with them
    pic/s :
    my elder sim visited one of her friends the day before snowflake day. they live in the swampy run down area of twinbrook in a one room house and don't have lots of money so my sim gave their kid a snow bear that belonged to my sims son that she had kept as a small momento as he's grown now and moved out and has a family. i didn't get a picture of this but he was playing with the bear right before my sim left, doesn't seem like he has any toys so it was nice to see him using it
    10rpph2.jpg
    264gpco.jpg

thanks so much for doin this duy

thank you @lilhunny for entering! :) she was such a nice lady really! loved the sim pics!! :)

adding ur entry now!
    hello @mothersuperior2 , @ciane , @SjappielovePaul thanks for keeping the thread in my absence! :))

@ciane u are helpful as usual!! :)) thank you! @SjappielovePaul , did you solve ur problem? i really feel sad when we are unable to play or express ourselves here because of EA's problems.. :(

@rosey1579 , i also checked as well, appereantly it didnt let you re-arrange ur wl :( did you try to open ur page through different browser? or rather then deleting maybe you can move those extra stuff to the "cart" ?

in any case you have 2 entry right, you can nominate someone else while solving this?
    amaresity wrote: »
    This is my current sim Glynda donating to charity. She's the only good sim in a family of evil sims so she has it a bit rough at times and donating helps her keep the balance between the evilness of her family and the goodness in her heart.

eb1xzq.jpg

My story is many years ago when I was a teenager I went through a rough time and ended up on the streets and being shunted between group homes and foster care. I knew a lady who was in her mid twenties who had become a mum at a young age so she had young kids of her own and she had hardly any money as she was on single parents benefits and didn't work. No matter how tough she was doing it though she always had a meal for me and a couch to sleep on. I tried to help with what I could but it was a drop in the ocean compared to what she did for me just having a home always open no matter how crappy the foster and group homes were meant the world.

that's very special @amaresity , i am praying everyday for those people!

i assume you nominate urself? can you pls complete ur entry by adding ur wl? or if you prefer to moninate someone else than her/his wl?

thank you! <3
    that's really awasome @HausOfSuper !! :) adding ur entry!

thank you! <3
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Sorry yes nominate myself. Wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=amaresity
    amaresity wrote: »
    Sorry yes nominate myself. Wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=amaresity

thank you, i added ur wl as well checked ur WL!
    Unfo it looks messy, it will be awesome if yopu clean it..

umm when i say clean , you can check here for explanations;

So far i noticed that there are some dublicated items, like both gold & regular world, or both items from sets/venues & set/venue itselves?

oh my goodness i am bad at explaining things, sorry. that's why i post the thread so it can guide you better?

pls take care! xxx
    these are cute moments, our loyal furry friends!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWZMzcmqMwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ShpYHSMCQ

wishing you all awesome day!! o:)<3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    It seems to be working indeed, I'll see if I can find a nice family for your lottery!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    hello @mothersuperior2 , @ciane , @SjappielovePaul thanks for keeping the thread in my absence! :))

@ciane u are helpful as usual!! :)) thank you! @SjappielovePaul , did you solve ur problem? i really feel sad when we are unable to play or express ourselves here because of EA's problems.. :(

rosey1579 , i also checked as well, appereantly it didnt let you re-arrange ur wl :( did you try to open ur page through different browser? or rather then deleting maybe you can move those extra stuff to the "cart" ?

in any case you have 2 entry right, you can nominate someone else while solving this?

My browser's annoying like that.... :)
    Adding to the cart didn't really do anything. I might try a different browser. Maybe this weekend...
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited December 2015
    *bump* Oops.. :#
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I think my entry meets your standers.
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    screenshot_original.jpg

When my sim family found that the community could not host the annual Christmas party they decided to host one for the community. It was such a blast they are planning to do it again.
    There were presents, food, and a pool to swim in. There was plenty to do and more
    Hello guys !! sorry for being away , just dont think i had abonded you!! >:< sorry i was having some problems in RL,but i am ok now ;)

@Franny ,thank you for keeping this lottery alive! :)

@VioletHorse , will re-check ur thread. the last time you advise you will revert with a memory later then i havent checked sorry!

@amaresity , can you pls check ur WL to mak it clean? or do u have problem with site as well to delete items from ur WL?

@ladydarkmoon24 thanks for coming to lottery!! Can you pls complete the entry form?

are u entring for urself or nominate someone else? Also can u pls share a memory of urs or a touching story you had heard,, news you read or saw? pick one ;) i am making ur entry for you!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Oh ya know just giving this thread a little pat. ;)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited December 2015
    It's been so incredibly busy at the craft store, but I wanted to check in and see when I need to gift some winners. :smile:

Edit- Fifth place winner, I mean. Too much day, not enough brain. :p The biggest reason why I am looking forward to Christmas is to finally get my "long Winter's nap!"
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    hmmmm has anyone heard from @duyguugudur at all? Just wondering who the winners are and if she is ok?
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member

@TnT_Terry - I haven't heard from her at all and was wondering the same.
    Hello guys , especially @ADWilson , @cabelle1983 , @friday027 and @TnT_Terry ..

Sorry for MIA,had a few hard days/week but I am doing ok now. Sorry for making you all worried as well as felt like I abounded this thread. Rest assured I did not . I am sorry again,but yesterday doctor checked both i &my boy doing good.

I promise to make drawings tonight!! And let the sponsors and everyone know.

Also i really really want to say thank you for everyone who supported me even i am away!

And tl the baby shower was such an amazing suprise &gift that made me speachless!!
    Thank you very much again,even i try to explain donot believe I can convey my gratitude especially at that period :) soo thank you everyone who make it happen as well as @ADWilson whose makes it happen!

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3o:)

I feel so blessed to have you guys in my life!
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to check your thread for a while Duy ... I'm very glad to read that you and baby are doing well :) !!!

You should not feel the need to appologise my dear!!! I know that nobody here thought that you would abandon this lovely lottery ... and to deal with RL issues is always more important.

Looking forward to starting to reduce the wishlist of the winners on your behalf.
    Best wishes and take care <3 xxx
    Hello guys !! sorry for being away , just dont think i had abonded you!! >:< sorry i was having some problems in RL,but i am ok now ;)

@Franny ,thank you for keeping this lottery alive! :)

@VioletHorse , will re-check ur thread. the last time you advise you will revert with a memory later then i havent checked sorry!

@amaresity , can you pls check ur WL to mak it clean? or do u have problem with site as well to delete items from ur WL?

@ladydarkmoon24 thanks for coming to lottery!! Can you pls complete the entry form?

are u entring for urself or nominate someone else? Also can u pls share a memory of urs or a touching story you had heard,, news you read or saw? pick one ;) i am making ur entry for you!

@amaresity & @ladydarkmoon24 , can you pls stop by here & when winners are being picked by random.org , check ur threads??

thanks!
    here is the drawings!! :)

List Randomizer

There were 14 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

5) @GITTE2001
    8) @AMofOz
    6) @SjappielovePaul
    2) @Franny
    9) @AMofOz (nominated by @AlphaFen )
    13) @HausOfSuper
    11) @lilhunny
    1) @VioletHorse
    10) @shayleajay (nominated by @AMofOz )
    4) @StephSteb
    7) @Teanias
    14) @ladydarkmoon24
    12) @amaresity
    3) @StephSteb (nominated by @Franny )

Timestamp: 2015-12-16 15:41:50 UTC, IP: 212.253.235.231

Congrats to all winners!! <3:D
    the list will be placed on first page & i will call you guys for claiming ur gifts!1
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited December 2015
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Please don't ask me why I only use gifs from cartoons and animations.

@duyguugudur
    I have 61 items on my wishlist, just give me things :)
    Post edited by GITTE2001 on