Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December patch today?

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    shoot i wish i had this bug before it was fixed..too funny
    You will no longer be able to upload a lot to the Gallery if it is on fire.

For your safety while using the Gallery, please keep your flames and embers inside your game at all times. Young children should not be playing with burning lots, unless accompanied by an adult. Please honor curated content. Also, for the comfort of those who seek to download your lot, we request that there be no flash photography, eating, or drinking while uploading. Thank you, and enjoy your game.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I am officially in love with the UI it's just so amazing!! The new ui camera animation thingy it's so freakin cool!

can you take pix please!!!

Here you go :)

A2ESlio.png
    aSn2eCN.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    The new UI looks great!
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
    :neutral: Great now my stuff is messed up!!!

The ONLY "mods" I have are pose packages for GALLERY only. And this morning BEFORE the patch everything looked just fine - in my catalog it showed ALL my creations with their poses in tact. NOW EVERY SINGLE CREATION in my catalog is messed up! Not only are the poses ALL wrong and messed up - the TAGS are not showing now?! I am just so mad I could scream. I have restarted, tried all my normal "tricks" and yes, I have read the EA/Maxis Mods post and followed the instructions - and nothing.

Not only that my games are all SUPER slow - like playing in molasses! I can't play it at all like this. Totally unplayable. AND I played this morning before the patch and it was fine. AS SOON as that patch uploaded my sims world came crashing down around me. So upset. *sobs*

tumblr_inline_mftwcsXIee1rn2oql.gif

sorry to hear the patch now allows the game to disable mods http://help.ea.com/en/article/mods-and-the-sims-4-game-updates/

review mods and re enable mods that dont conflict with the game and see if you can reoganize your files.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    Also:

aQRTUcY.png

I believe this hasn't been posted so :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    @starofrohan1 Hey, sorry that your game seems messed up, but I really recommend you read the Patch Notes. Your Mods are all still there, they have simply been disabled. You can re-enable them and everything will work like before.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Celebrate good times, come on!

Can I have some of my pizza back?
    awesome @Sigzy05 thanks for posting pix!!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I can't even play. I've been stuck on the loading screen after the menu for like 10+ minutes now :(

I would definitely check your mods and cc. I had the same problem and found out it was a mod that modifies my UI.
    1FKDfKj.png
    Yes! Power came back, time to update before it cuts out again!

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • starofrohan1starofrohan1 Posts: 344 Member
    [/quote]

sorry to hear the patch now allows the game to disable mods http://help.ea.com/en/article/mods-and-the-sims-4-game-updates/

review mods and re enable mods that dont conflict with the game and see if you can reoganize your files. [/quote]

Thank you. I tried that....seeing how others had luck in doing so. Sadly nothing changes for me - still completely messed up. *sigh*
    Follow me on Tumblr!
    Origin ID: starofrohan1

sigannouncement_zpsjkvq0qve.png

• SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    ENolan wrote: »

No.

/rubs tummy
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg

review mods and re enable mods that dont conflict with the game and see if you can reoganize your files. [/quote]

Thank you. I tried that....seeing how others had luck in doing so. Sadly nothing changes for me - still completely messed up. *sigh*
    [/quote]

not good :( do the poses work at all in the game?
    edited December 2015
    @starofrohan1 Hey, sorry that your game seems messed up, but I really recommend you read the Patch Notes. Your Mods are all still there, they have simply been disabled. You can re-enable them and everything will work like before.

:| I wouldn't have bothered posting if I hadn't read the patch notes first....

I only posted because I DID read them....AND those notes on mods....and I have seen a few others peoples tricks and tried those too. And before now its always been fine for me and patches - no issues. Nothing is working for some reason. And that enable mods button is NOT a cure all. I have clicked it so much I should buy it dinner. ;)

Edit: And yes, I am being snarky a bit. I am just so SAD my normal sunny outlook is officially GLOOMY. Time to hide under the covers and have a god cry. :'(
    Follow me on Tumblr!

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    8% :(

(Body is 3 characters too short.)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

edited December 2015
    ENolan wrote: »

No.

/rubs tummy

hay bchick are there any secrect toddlers in the patch
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Anyone else notice that the WooHoo icon was changed:
    15rdz51.png
    1FKDfKj.png
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that the WooHoo icon was changed:
    15rdz51.png

oh those used to be in ts3 i love them
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

edited December 2015

review mods and re enable mods that dont conflict with the game and see if you can reoganize your files.

[/quote]

not good :( do the poses work at all in the game? [/quote]

Its weird because I took all my pose packages out and loaded to game and it was fine - slow but working. Then I loaded one in there and looked again - and what it does it take ALL my creations and randomize the poses throughout - weird right?! But when I look at them on the gallery (not MY catalog) it shows them still fine.

Its honestly so strange I could laugh if it wasn't making me so angry ATM. I probably just need to walk away for 30 mins and try again when I am not so mad! :D

Edit: and by "fine" I mean my gallery was still messed up pose wise but my game still PLAYS and I can see things. Poses have yet to fix themselves....
    Follow me on Tumblr!

• WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    New maps looks so much better I expected, I love those. Actually I just needed to hype my new tree here!

2ivfoxx.jpg
    That tree is my no. 1 favourite item in the game now :love:

Wrwur wrote: »
    New maps looks so much better I expected, I love those. Actually I just needed to hype my new tree here!

2ivfoxx.jpg

Yes!!! I DO need to praise the new maps. VERY pretty!

Angry at my messed up game - but still TOTAL love for sims. <3
    Follow me on Tumblr!

not good :( do the poses work at all in the game? [/quote]

Its weird because I took all my pose packages out and loaded to game and it was fine - slow but working. Then I loaded one in there and looked again - and what it does it take ALL my creations and randomize the poses throughout - weird right?! But when I look at them on the gallery (not MY catalog) it shows them still fine.

Its honestly so strange I could laugh if it wasn't making me so angry ATM. I probably just need to walk away for 30 mins and try again when I am not so mad! :D [/quote]

totally take a break. troubleshooting is easier if its not frustrating. just pm or namedrop me when want more assistance. also consider posting a thread in mods section it could be mod specific. i dont use poses but would be happy to test when you are ready, :)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    @SimGuruBChick Please refer this along the proper channels:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG SO AWESOME ::SQUEE:: ::FAINT:: ::SQUEE:: AWESOME SAUCE MUCHO GRANDE!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    @ceejay402 - You are a sweetheart! I will do just that. Tea brewing right now and an episode of The Office on standby. Better mood loading.... <3

tumblr_inline_nhgu0ed3V41qgnwa0.gif
    Follow me on Tumblr!