Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December patch today?

Comments

• jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    edited December 2015
    I thought the patch had to come out today though, because this is the last day for a patch before Get Together releases..

They couldn't do it on the same day as GT releases because GT becomes available as soon as it hits midnight next Tuesday (I think it's 9pm on Monday for people in the California timezome), and they wouldn't be able to put the patch out until hours and hours later after the expansion was already out.

edit: nevermind i guess i was wrong :|
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    :) what impression did you have?
    Can't wait for this update. I just hope it wont have any serious bugs.

A word of advice to everyone. Back up your games before updating. This update is changing a lot of things.

Good thinking! I've got to safe-guard my Legacy Challenge family. This is the reboot, after all. I'd surely hate to start all over again a third time!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Looking at the Guru's tweets I can't see any confirmation of a patch today. (May of been deleted) The patch might have been delayed for a few hrs or is being released on the 8th Decemeber now :)
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Does someone have proof that one of the gurus said the patch was out today?

It was posted in another thread with the tweet from one of the gurus confirming it was today.

If that was the tweet CatLover posted, I read it and saw no confirmation from the guru. Not for a specific day, at least.
  • WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    Hey folks, long time no speak. How is everyone? I've missed you all :)

Back on topic, no patch today. We are getting everything ready for launch next week for The Sims 4 Get Together. Lots of caffeine!!!!

Noooo :(
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Aww... And i was so sure :(
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    No patch?
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    There goes my heart!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    yikes
  • GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member

Back on topic, no patch today. We are getting everything ready for launch next week for The Sims 4 Get Together. Lots of caffeine!!!!

Aw. I was so excited. :(
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    OP might want to change the title of the thread. No Patch today
    1FKDfKj.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    OMG hopefully no bug disaster next week :o
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    This is the biggest Patch we're ever getting I think guys, it might take longer than we thought, perhaps they're going by a different time? Also, nothing new on Twitter so far, the oldest posts were from early December and I haven't seen any Tweets about the Patch being today so far... Hopefully they're just not releasing it at this current time... hopefully...
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Wait what?!!! :s:'(
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    no patch :( its usually release right at the hour ill give it a few more minutes to see if there was just a delay

@LosaruTaiyo ok :) if you need any additional help with hardware or specs for the game for sure make a thread in tech i or others can help

As I am building a PC, I will definitely keep that in mind.

oh for sure post your build in tech or feel free to pm your build. this is my favorite build site https://pcpartpicker.com/ you can create a build and to boot confirm all parts are compatible.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    In other words they are still having issues?
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Wow. Just wow.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited December 2015
    Here's what they said

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVKIulwU4AA_NDH.png:large

That second tweet didn't work, but @SimGuruNinja answered back with YUP!!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

Thanks for the notice, BChick. Nice to see you again.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    This is the biggest Patch we're ever getting I think guys, it might take longer than we thought, perhaps they're going by a different time? Also, nothing new on Twitter so far, the oldest posts were from early December and I haven't seen any Tweets about the Patch being today so far... Hopefully they're just not releasing it at this current time... hopefully...

No Patch today I'm afraid
    1FKDfKj.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited December 2015

Thanks for letting us know :) ... but now I'm :( I was all excited for the patch.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Typical.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2015
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Loool :D
    My thoughts exactly. :D This is what happens when some people post speculation as fact.
    Post edited by IceyJ on