Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

feeling ashamed

2...Next

Comments

• Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Nothing to be ashamed of. It's your money.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    You are very lucky if that is all you are ashamed of.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Theres no shame in changing your mind. I hope that it turns out to be good. Its up to you if you want to try the game or not. I know when I 1st found out about get together I was like blah looks so boring. I thought well I might buy it someday but was in no rush to buy it. So I didnt say no I wouldnt buy. Just probably not for awhile if at all. But then I saw the newer trailors and now I have to admit it looks like it might be fun. I dont know if it will keep my interest. But I want it. I want to buy it now. So when I have the money Im buying it. If its lame then it is. But who knows could be really fun.
    For me, personally, I didn't change my mind about not wanting them. I bought them just to be able to say I have them. Dumb, I know.

I dont think its dumb to want to just have everything in sims. I mean the sims is great. So it makes sense that some people want anything that comes out. Honestly I would be that way too if I could afford to buy every ep, gp, and sp for all the sims games even if I didnt have an interest in them. If I had a lot of money Id just buy it all just to have them. But I cant so I just pick what I want and dont buy what I dont. But like I said I could see myself doing that if I could. So I get it.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3