The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chosen Ones Story and Challenge by Evalen Update 10

Comments

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Maybe they will have a noo boo? Hope so.
  • NerdyNerdsDeluxNerdyNerdsDelux Posts: 39 Member
    > @Glimmer50 said:
    > Maybe they will have a noo boo? Hope so.

My sims had an "accidental" baby. She was locked in seclusion because she didnt know what it was, and the government decided she might have some flesh eating parasite in her!
    If I have the Go To School mod, and a lot I build a school, then can they be sent to school? Im just trying to get a hold on the rules.
  • Faith05201Faith05201 Posts: 245 Member
    Evalen, and everyone, I am absolutely loving this!! I will download and play, too; but I am definitely going to continue to follow your story, Evalen :smiley:
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited November 2015
    I am so happy that you like the Chosen One's story and challenge. I am really having a lot of fun with it. Funny thing is it just seems to play it's self. Like all of a sudden I saw that Penny was really mad stomping around. I am beginning to love these Sims.
    If I have the Go To School mod, and a lot I build a school, then can they be sent to school? Im just trying to get a hold on the rules.

@NerdyNerdsDelux sorry no one can leave the compound until the nest generation is a teen. then the kids can go to school. It will be considered a community building even if you cannot see it. they can only build one resident or community lot each generation. Remember that even when they can leave after the next generation is a teen, no one can leave without the leader, exception to this will be the kids going to school. Hope this helps.
    If you use a mod it will be considered a building and that is fine. only the first child has to be a teen before he/she can go to school, after that all children will be able to go to school when they are young. Hope this helps

@NerdyNerdsDelux sorry no one can leave the compound until the nest generation is a teen. then the kids can go to school. It will be considered a community building even if you cannot see it. they can only build one resident or community lot each generation. Remember that even when they can leave after the next generation is a teen, no one can leave without the leader, exception to this will be the kids going to school. Hope this helps.
    If you use a mod it will be considered a building and that is fine. only the first child has to be a teen before he/she can go to school, after that all children will be able to go to school when they are young. Hope this helps

> @Glimmer50 said:
    > Maybe they will have a noo boo? Hope so.

My sims had an "accidental" baby. She was locked in seclusion because she didnt know what it was, and the government decided she might have some flesh eating parasite in her!

Love it
    > @Evalen said:
    > . NerdyNerdsDelux wrote: »
    >
    > If I have the Go To School mod, and a lot I build a school, then can they be sent to school? Im just trying to get a hold on the rules.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > NerdyNerdsDelux sorry no one can leave the compound until the nest generation is a teen. then the kids can go to school. It will be considered a community building even if you cannot see it. they can only build one resident or community lot each generation. Remember that even when they can leave after the next generation is a teen, no one can leave without the leader, exception to this will be the kids going to school. Hope this helps.
    > If you use a mod it will be considered a building and that is fine. only the first child has to be a teen before he/she can go to school, after that all children will be able to go to school when they are young. Hope this helps

This is what I meant, as my eldest child is almost a teen!
    > @Evalen said:
    > NerdyNerdsDelux wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Love it

The same sim just dies of starvation! I wanted to have the third couple have a kid, so I was like "Hey, lets have her get sick, and she will show signs of whatever has devastated the rest of the place! Have the government lock her in a place of seclusion, AGAIN!"
    > @Evalen said:
    > NerdyNerdsDelux wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Love it

The same sim just dies of starvation! I wanted to have the third couple have a kid, so I was like "Hey, lets have her get sick, and she will show signs of whatever has devastated the rest of the place! Have the government lock her in a place of seclusion, AGAIN!"

that poor girl, locked in seclusion, they all need to be decontaminated.
    Hey, did you ever get the link to work?
    edited November 2015
    Hey, did you ever get the link to work?

I have not seen a link, send me a message as to where to go, I would like to read your story

Post edited by Evalen on
    Sorry about that!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I love Apocalypse type challenges! Glad I found this thread, I'm excited to read more updates in the future. :) Thank you for sharing your story, Evalen! I used to write stories for TS3, but I haven't found the time to do any legitimate musings for TS4. Great story so far, though! Looking forward to reading more. <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    @Ceres_Meiriona Thank you. I am having a lot of fun doing this. I did not do any stories in Sims 3 but read a lot of them. this one is so much fun to do. I am really getting attached to theses sims. Glad you like it. I know what you mean about the time.
    edited November 2015
    the Chosen Ones Update 10

It was a good day for the Chosen Ones, as night came Annie had the night watch.
    2yknh4m.png
    the Moon was full and the sky was clear, it was a beautiful night
    akz8go.png
    ojmh5s.png
    Annie even checked the compound as the Chosen One's all went to bed.
    25khqh4.png
    Annie enjoyed the night watch, it was quiet and peaceful until she saw the Alien but he was not outside he was inside the compound.
    Annie was scared and didn't know what to do. she watched him
    13z8n6t.png
    He walked around the compound inspecting thing, she was hoping he did not know she was in the telescope room as he inspected the super microscope.
    2dcisrk.png
    He went to the pond and seem to be doing something in the pond and on the ground, he then went back inside.
    2nbajbm.png
    Then he did a strange thing he changed and no longer looked like an Alien and left.
    al2hhd.png
    Annie told Sheldon when it was daylight.
    33kqckg.png
    Sheldon couldn't believe what he was hearing
    334jc6c.png
    Sheldon called a meeting in the community room, and told them what Annie saw. they were as upset as he was
    2d858hh.png
    Sheldon said they need an alarm system. they all decided to inspect the outside pond area and hoped they did not have another monster plant.
    30shcif.png
    there was a strange green statue, they did not know what it meant. It was scary and said they would look it up on the computer to see what it meant, also there were a lot of dead fish everywhere.
    287g20p.png
    Nora said the fish was a message to them
    15ow2uh.png
    they all moved back to see, and sure enough it was a message, it said Go Home, was it a threat or what, It was scary and they did not know what to do.
    2626qzt.png
    they talked it all over at breakfast, Sheldon made a decision and said he would stand his ground, they would go nowhere, after all, that was why they were here, to find out what happen to the town and the people. Where the ones outside Aliens like the one who came inside, and could change into humans. Annie said what if they all come in. Sheldon said they would inform Mission control of the situation and see if they would send an alarm system and better security locks. Everyone was a little scared but supported Sheldon and said they would stand by him. But their minds questioned if they would be safe.
    oity7k.png

will post more later.

Post edited by Evalen on
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Awesome update @Evalen ! Looking forward to the next one!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    thank you I am glad you like it.
  • Faith05201Faith05201 Posts: 245 Member
    Wow, what a cliff-hanger!! Can't wait for your next installment :smiley:
    Will be posting soon, a lot of Real Life stuff has come up, hope to post Monday.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Nice Evalen. I am really enjoying your story...can't wait to see what happens next. :)
    I am now a member! Woot Woot! So, here is a link to my blog @Evalen! http://nerdysimsblogsteststhechosenchallenge.blogspot.com/
    edited December 2015
    I am now a member! Woot Woot! So, here is a link to my blog @Evalen! http://nerdysimsblogsteststhechosenchallenge.blogspot.com/

Well glad you are now a member and can post pictures and stories, read your story, very nice, like the kids, glad you are having fun. Hope you find a way for the alien child.
    Real Life has seem to get in my way to post on my Chosen Ones, I am working on my next update, but it is slow, between home life and I am head of Children's Church and it has kept me very busy with Christmas events with the kids. Also I am on the board and it too has been taking up a lot of my time. But then again it is for the Lord and has my top priority.
    Hope to have a update soon.

edited December 2015
    Thats alright, and glad to see your doing what you love, and that is awesome!
  • raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    This challenge seems great, any updated rules?