March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Besides clubs, what are you really looking forward to in GT?

i am looking forward to the new clothes and hair styles. I love that stuff packs include them too. I am also looking forward to making a farm, and hope they come out with a farming GP with animals to raise and sell soon. I also think I will enjoy exploring the special lots.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Having pubby pubs and cafés! Plus the build/buy - all the old-world stuff is gorgeous. And those pigeons and sheep milling about :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    Windenburg :love:
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    Windenburg
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Wow, um... the new town, new dance moves, new game table and arcade machine, and diving platforms! That's the short list. :D
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Windenburg, the new build & buy skylight roof thing and transparent dance floors, bonfires, closet woohoo, bushes you can "fertilize", and nude as an outfit option... just, all of it! :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Windenburg [697] <3

But also the CAS items, everything is awesome.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Espresso, beer and an Europe-inspired world, my sims will think they're in heaven.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    The bush, Withersburg, more space, cafe, dancing skill, wake the llama.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The new natural pool colors and features -- I've been working on some freeform pools in Granite Falls, and plan to put in a more traditional rectangle at the park in Oasis Springs.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I don't use CC, so as always I'm really looking forward to the CAS, build/buy mode items.

I actually really like the closet, so I'm going to replicate the trying on outfits scene in the trailer, but with my male Sims ;)
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Everything.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Everything.

This. There's just so much to look forward to
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    New dance moves and premades. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The build items will make my modern homes look better. Can you say "glass ceiling"? Windenburg looks like it's going to be a great world to play in, and not just a pretty, empty space like Newcrest. I loved the games that were in The Sims 3, so I'm looking forward to building what I hope is a proper game room in the basement with some of the items in the pub.

Oh, and everything else! <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited December 2015
    The new Build Materials Windows, Doors, Wall textures.
    and in buy mode the Bonfire, DJ Booths.
    Windenburg's Island I can't wait to take it over and make it my own personal Island.
    bhj4s5ebxvcq_by_mphattyboi-d9imgm1.jpg
    like it's so beautiful I can't wait to build my house, It's going to be almost a manor, and I'm going to have a patio With a Jacuzzi and a Bonfire and a DJ booth.

I hope one day they'll open the waters, and We can Go Windsurfing, and jet Ski.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    The build items will make my modern homes look better. Can you say "glass ceiling"? Windenburg looks like it's going to be a great world to play in, and not just a pretty, empty space like Newcrest. I loved the games that were in The Sims 3, so I'm looking forward to building what I hope is a proper game room in the basement with some of the items in the pub.

Oh, and everything else! <3

Imagine those glass ceilings on a shopping mall.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    The gorgeous new world and pubs + cafes! I can't wait to start building. :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    • new Deco plants like the hanging baskets and the climbing ivy, and the trellis with climbing plants *wiggles fingers* let me at 'em!
    • coffee at home and at the new venue - want to see the new animations as my sims improve making their favourite cup.
    • taking pics of Emily :)
    • wandering Windenburg - my screenshots folder is going to get heavy!
    • seeing how well the closet dress up system will work with the retail system.
    • oggling and downloading all the amazing creations fellow simmers will put up on the gallery!
    • heaps more!!!
    • did I mention Windenburg? Worth repeating :p
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I am going to go crazy with the new build/buy options! Newcrest is being revamped!
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited December 2015
    • Windenburg
    • walk-in closets
    • natural pools
    • dancing
    • Incredible Tudor themed items in build/buy mode! (I loved everything in build mode!!! Dying for that window in the lower left hand corner. Squee! doorswindows_zpsn5nzzhm9.jpg
      )
    Post edited by Ceres_Meiriona on
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    One word. Cafes
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    My Sim FINALLY learning how to dance! Oh, and I love the notion of the cafe complete with Coffee Barista! My son was one for a time. Pretty cool.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Having the new world to explore
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The new CAS Parts!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    The new build mode items! Think of all the awesome things you can build - ooh and the natural pools, I've been meaning to build this for ages:
    Elevated%20Deck%20over%20Water_zps5wvshtns.jpg
    Also, I can't wait to explore Windenburg, it looks so awesome!
    And I'd really love my Sim to meet this guy (I still haven't figured out why exactly, it may still be just the shirt):
    312i8mo.png
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr