Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, what clubs are you for sure having when you get GT?

I have decided I definitely plan to have a club of outdoor-loving sims that skinny dip and hang out at The Bluffs. I also want one or two kids-only clubs, because I hate doing the Social Butterfly aspiration and that would make it so much easier. Also, rival teen clubs of course.

I'm also thinking of having a nudist club consisting of exclusively elders. :D

What are your plans? I know there are some interesting ways of working the club system (like setting sleeping as an activity and gaining club points when your sims sleep, or a cleaning/repair club that meets at your sim's house) - do you have any plans of how you're going to work clubs to your advantage?

I'm really interested to know what unique ideas folks have.
Origin ID: byscreenside
Twitter: @byscreenside
Youtube: YT

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited November 2015
    My main plan is to have my dance girls group. I want to make it interesting in that I will have a male musician group rival a jock group for the girls attentions. The male groups will have restrictions on talking to each other while I have to figure out the girl's group settings because some of the girls will like the musicians and some of the girls will get along with the jocks.

I will have other groups as well like Frank's dart night at the pub with his friends. I will have a kids and teens arcade hangout.

I don't know yet. I have so many sims and so many ideas for them, but those are my main ones. :)

ETA: Oh yeah, and the Cranstons (my biggest family) will become a group to have family time every Sunday for dinner. I will do it at the grandparents house for now, but maybe switch it to a restaurant some day when we get those.
  • VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    The only one that came to mind was a ragtag group
    of misfits called The Charlatans xD.

Other than that I need to draw inspiration from
    this thread!
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I will have a kids and teens arcade hangout.

I love that idea! I hadn't thought about doing an arcade build. :)

• DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm making a teen dancing club for girls and maybe one guy of cheerleaders. Also, a slacker club, and a nerdy homework club. All for teens, I'm so excited to be able to play them again so maybe I'm going a little overboard!

I love the idea of free spirits who skinny dip and do yoga!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    I'm making a teen dancing club for girls and maybe one guy of cheerleaders. Also, a slacker club, and a nerdy homework club. All for teens, I'm so excited to be able to play them again so maybe I'm going a little overboard!

I love the idea of free spirits who skinny dip and do yoga!

Oh yes, I do definitely want a wellness club for massage, yoga, and meditation. <3

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I will have a kids and teens arcade hangout.

I love that idea! I hadn't thought about doing an arcade build. :)

I've been wanting a hang out for them for a long time and as soon as I saw the arcade game I knew that's what I was going to do.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    - Family clubs : grandpa or grandma as a leader, will be handy when I want to do a family dinner, or just an afternoon at the new swimming pool
    - "Ambiance" clubs : I will make career-related clubs that meet at the pub or at the café, like spending time together after work
    - Lessons clubs : my musician will lead a club of Sims who wants to take piano or violin lessons, I plan to do the same for my writer, my baker and my painter too.
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Yoga club , dance club, beer club.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • KbgirleeKbgirlee Posts: 105 Member
    I have a few ideas, sch as the Southern Belles, The Jewels, and the Windenburg Historic Society. Check out my thread about club ideas. It's called 'Club Plans' and plenty of people have shared a lot of great ideas for clubs, which is handy if you're struggling for gameplay ideas.

I've been wanting a hang out for them for a long time and as soon as I saw the arcade game I knew that's what I was going to do.

That would be such a great lot type to have, really.

I once built a bar meant to double as an arcade, and I put a bunch of the motion gaming rigs in it, but the sims completely ignored the rigs. So it'll be nice to revisit that idea. I wonder what lot type it is that sims will not ignore the arcade machine. Cafe? I guess since that's what comes with the EP.

Exciting! :)

• QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I am going to have a club that likes to eat, bake, cook, drink coffee, etc and have them hang out at my bakery retail lot and hope they sit around and eat and drink and look like real customers.

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNinja/status/671367267901415424
  • AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    I plan on a snooty club full of adults with the snob trait who meet up and drink mixology drinks, read books, and talk about themselves.

I also plan on rival teen groups. Like one artsy group and one party animal group who don't get along.

I would love an elders group who go to the park to play chess. Finally something to do with elders!!!

Just a few ideas I plan on :)
  • StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    A geek club called The Guild (The idea of which I shamelessly stole from someone in another thread. I can't remember their name or find the thread though or I'd credit them!)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    A geek club called The Guild (The idea of which I shamelessly stole from someone in another thread. I can't remember their name or find the thread though or I'd credit them!)

That might have been me, but you're free to steal it! I stole it from the real world :smiley:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

So they gather in a teen's basement and play D&D? ;):D

• pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    edited November 2015
    Maybe a charisma/rhetorical club. Where my sim who has charisma level 10 can learn other sims with the loner and nerd traits how to build up their charisma level and social skills. So they meet up at the café to talk, at the library to read charisma books and later on at clubs where they can practice how to flirt with other sims :wink:
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Trinity — a group of three, Young Adult, Vigilante and at the same time Rebels. I had these characters going on in my head for a long time, and now using the Sims 4 to bring them to life. they're from a made up world Called Briarwood and For now until I find a world that looks like it they shall live in these worlds.

Mason King, better known as Inferno and Leader of the Group, Trinity. He is a Sorcerer with great power over fire, and skilled in both Light and Dark magic. I'm thinking about building him a house on the Island of Windenburg make it his own private Island or make their Island their Hide out/headquarters. He's quiet, sarcastic, but is truly Sincere. He loves Soccer, Video Games, and Sketch on his time, and when he's with his group he doesn't mind what they do as long as they're together, Ideally he loves a good bonfire, as the sun goes down and the stars come out.

Tyler Jordan, Also Known as the Shadow Wolf. An Alpha werewolf who you never see coming. A intimidating as he appears, he's actually really chill. He's Loyal to his best Friend, practically brothers since Pre-K. Just don't get on his bad side. He's very protective, and won't think twice about tearing threats to shreds. he has a bit of a blood lust, and possess the power to Dig up and extract memories with his claws. other than that he's a party animal, and he's looking for love. He outspoken loves to be mess around mischievously and flirtatiously. I'm going to have him reside in Willow Creek.

Aria Dior, Also known as the Emerald Huntress. A skilled Archer. Classy and a complete tomboy, she loves to have a good time, She's a foodie.
    Aria is the type Who can walk and dance gracefully in 6 inch heels but can also turn around and kick your butt without breaking it. She is called the Emerald archer because her arrowheads are emerald tipped, She use to do gold but she no longer wanted to be associated with her family.
    You see back in their world Their family use to be a Aristocratic powerful family of Magic Hunters That was, until her mother was Killed, Her aunt Helen went insane and Her Grandfather double crossed her, and when the time came she ultimately betrayed him.

as you can see I have supernaturals and heroes on my hand, and I can't wait to see them try it, see how far I get. Probably not, because they aren't even supernaturals.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

So they gather in a teen's basement and play D&D? ;):D

I made mine a room above a comic shop :) But I might make a full-blown board game café too, using the card table and the Llama game.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    One is a music club where my Sim can mentor others in violin or piano -- not sure if it'll be kids only or mixture of kids and adults.

The other is an alien club -- one of my Sims is pregnant after an alien abduction, and his child is going to want to find role models.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My geek LARPing club will dress in Star Wars costumes and meet in a members basement and play the arcade machine.
    These are some awesome plans/ideas. :)

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I was also thinking about having a separate save for my Veronaville households. I'm recreating the households from Veronaville: the 3 Capp households, 3 Monty households and the Summerdream household. With all the "are they Romeo and Juliet" talk about the sims in Windenburg, I thought I might give them a try. The Capps are the rich family so they will live on Capp Island. The Montys will live in the countryside neighborhood and the Summerdreams will live in Old Town, near the modern district. Will my version fair better than their counterparts? The story is yet to be written.
  • TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    Going to try and plan the ultimate wedding, and use the clubs as a wedding party system. :) For sure, for sure, going to test that out!
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    I want to make The Eclectics--a group of wealthy snobby women who drink coffee, gossip, go to the spa and gossip about people! I want them to have by invitation only in their club and you can only talk to wealthy people.
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    I think I meant the Elitists...I want these women to be the flip side of the male dominated snobbish Esquire Club.