Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ah! So i've been playing with Chantal (my newest sim) and I just completed my actual first aspiration! She's at level 10 for Programming and Gaming and i'm planning on leveling every skill till 10 and completing every aspiration with her! She's so fun and dorky, I think this the my first time actually fully enjoying myself, ugh, atleast now I can set my mind of Get Together to hit a lot of skills first before installing the pack hehe
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @poeticnebula, We might get the patch on Tuesday, but I checked, and we got the patch for Get to Work on the Thursday before release. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    @poeticnebula, We might get the patch on Tuesday, but I checked, and we got the patch for Get to Work on the Thursday before release. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm hoping that it being so big they may want a few extra days. A girl can dream! LOL
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm actually really exited for it. :) I'm just so sad by the fact that I'm going to have to have to study in my Christmas holidays and won't be able to play much. I already can't play much (college :p).
    I feel your pain! Before this weekend I hadn't touched sims in almost two months because of work! I'm bummed that I'll be working the day it comes out but I'll hopefully have a few days before XMas off to play.
  • Options
    aquabluefoxaquabluefox Posts: 74 Member
    When Get Together was first announced, I wasn't really sure what to think about it. But as more and more information has been released, my hype level has increased. Now it's at an all-time high and I can't wait for the pack to come out. It's actually difficult to play right now without it. I've been meaning to revamp all of the neighborhoods in my main save but I think I'm going to wait until Get Together comes out so I'll have all of the new stuff to work with.

I just hope the club system actually works properly, unlike the useless employees in GTW. I like the retail for what it is but it seems like I have to run a family business in order for it to be viable.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    When Get Together was first announced, I wasn't really sure what to think about it. But as more and more information has been released, my hype level has increased. Now it's at an all-time high and I can't wait for the pack to come out. It's actually difficult to play right now without it. I've been meaning to revamp all of the neighborhoods in my main save but I think I'm going to wait until Get Together comes out so I'll have all of the new stuff to work with.

I just hope the club system actually works properly, unlike the useless employees in GTW. I like the retail for what it is but it seems like I have to run a family business in order for it to be viable.

I'm doing okay so far with my retail store -- just got my third employee so I now have someone to answer questions, someone to ring up and someone to restock.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    It's official, I have the same issue everyone else is having - I can neither play nor build anymore.
    Over the past weeks I started like 5 new saves and played all of them for a while then got bored. I managed to build one lot and two half finished things.

I just want Get Together! (like, now!)

I know, I know, be patient, the longest part of the wait is already over.

Anyway, my latest attempt at playing was a serial romantic (potentially the easiest aspiration ever, took me 3 Simweeks to complete without any mishaps), who might end up in my GT test save. Most of my Sims aren't particularly social, but this Sim is.
    2i9kunq.png
    29djlzl.png

I honestly feel I shouldn't add any more Sims to my test save, because I know I want to play some of the premades as well.

And I watched all four trailers today, just because, it's awesome (and I had some time to kill). :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    My world's all set up, and I'd wanted to play with those Sims, but now I want GT so I stopped playing after an hour. Off to go finish a novel, I think!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My world's all set up, and I'd wanted to play with those Sims, but now I want GT so I stopped playing after an hour. Off to go finish a novel, I think!

I know. I want to create sims but I want GT clothes for them to wear, so I loose interest.
  • Options
    BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member
    edited November 2015
    My world is finally where I want it, and Get Together has me so excited that I actually want to try my hand at building. I have been looking at tutorials and tips on building and I have an idea in mind for a club house. The new build mode items look so good, I need it to be December 8th right now!!!!!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Birdy wrote: »
    My world is finally where I want it, and Get Together has me so excited that I actually want to try my hand at building. I have been looking at tutorials and tips on building and I have an idea in mind for a club house. The new build mode items look so good, I need it to be December 8th right now!!!!!

Good luck with your club house. Build mode is very easy to use.

I plan on adding club meeting rooms to a few existing buildings. One idea I have is to add a club meeting room below a pub with an exterior stair around back in the alley way. Kind of spooky and mysterious with a slight criminal feel about it. Secret midnight meetings to discuss who did what to who and for how much. I might merge my House Wives of Windenburg club with Mob Wives and then their mob boss husbands club can meet there. 4 or 5 families and 2 clubs.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Wooo! My brand new main save is also pretty much finished. I moved all the premade sims from TS4 trailers into lots, build up Newcrest and even managed to have some space left for cafes and pubs once they start showing up in the gallery.
    I haven't really made new sims as I want to use the new CAS items, plus I'll be exploring Windenburg with a test save using my main sims.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Birdy wrote: »

Good luck with your club house. Build mode is very easy to use.

I plan on adding club meeting rooms to a few existing buildings. One idea I have is to add a club meeting room below a pub with an exterior stair around back in the alley way. Kind of spooky and mysterious with a slight criminal feel about it. Secret midnight meetings to discuss who did what to who and for how much. I might merge my House Wives of Windenburg club with Mob Wives and then their mob boss husbands club can meet there. 4 or 5 families and 2 clubs.

I'm working on getting my world set up the way I want it. I haven't added anything with GT in mind yet, I think I'll wait to get the EP before I start building. I may do a mix of adding club rooms to existing buildings and building a club house. When Newcrest was added I originally intended on filling every empty lot with a house, even the empty ones in OS and WC, but I think now I'll leave a few open for the new venues.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Get Together , Walking Dead.... I will spend Christmas break gaming.

What is this thing you call 'social life?'

By The Walking Dead, are you referring to the Michonne Mini Series by Tell Tale Games?

I think I also need a definition on 'Social Life'.

I'm also referring to season one and two. :) We just got an Xbox.

Ps. Sorry for not answering sooner - our power went out.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Get Together , Walking Dead.... I will spend Christmas break gaming.

What is this thing you call 'social life?'

By The Walking Dead, are you referring to the Michonne Mini Series by Tell Tale Games?

I think I also need a definition on 'Social Life'.

I'm also referring to season one and two. :) We just got an Xbox.

Ps. Sorry for not answering sooner - our power went out.

Those are AWESOME games! I love everything tell tale has put out!
    Anyway, back in topic...

So, i had this idea that might be fun... I think I'll make 2 guys groups, and they both are to romance and flirt with a popular girls group and see which guys group can win over more of the girls! Maybe it can be a geeky vs. athletic group, like a Brains vs. Brawn sort of contest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I'm looking forward so much to explore Windenburg! I'm so excited for that. <3
    I also love this new male hair, with the sexy little curl over his forehead! (two views):
    S4-2newhairs_zpskygwgaqg.jpg

I love the look of "The Bluffs" island with the ruins on it and natural pool area!
    S4-Windenburgbluff_zps3bup0krm.jpg
    S4-Windenburgbluff2_zpsb57lhoyf.jpg

And in the background, look at the pretty flowering vines climbing up the walls on each side!
    S4-floweringvines_zpsus0jqggk.jpg
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I am so ready for GT!! I made my new cast for my story and everything!

abf4ec2218.jpg
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    I'm looking forward so much to explore Windenburg! I'm so excited for that. <3
    I also love this new male hair, with the sexy little curl over his forehead! (two views):
    S4-2newhairs_zpskygwgaqg.jpg

I love the look of "The Bluffs" island with the ruins on it and natural pool area!
    S4-Windenburgbluff_zps3bup0krm.jpg
    S4-Windenburgbluff2_zpsb57lhoyf.jpg

And in the background, look at the pretty flowering vines climbing up the walls on each side!
    S4-floweringvines_zpsus0jqggk.jpg

The guy in the last pic lokks like Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

"Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    I've finally joined the "I can't play until GT" club! Just today! My game is in the perfect spot to jump into GT and once I hit that spot I had to save and get out. I literally couldn't play any more!

I've decided that once the patch comes out (still have my fingers crossed for tomorrow and you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to type like that!) I'll play with my insane save and check out the new things. I won't be able to play my regular save until GT though. Someone hit the fast forward so it's next week already!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    8 days to gofor the us, I get my pre-load at 11pm in 9 days (I'll probably play it at midnight on the 10th)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

Sorry, I'm not ready yet... I ask to Maxis to delay this EP one month more :p

• Options
    OJenn wrote: »

Sorry, I'm not ready yet... I ask to Maxis to delay this EP one month more :p

You are so EVIL! LOL

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    7 days and (idk) hours! I can't wait to play The Sims again!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited November 2015
    I can't wait for it to be mine! My sims need more to do .
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I keep playing but i'm so bored, I litterly got three achievements with skills without cheats, that's how busy I am trying to play this game, I seriously need this pack I want my sims to enjoy going out and all, just ugh!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina