Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I just read something about it in one of the threads, but can't remember which one. There are 2 threads with same name, but one's in capitals. In one of those, in the last couple of pages, I think there was some mention of a solution ... Don't get your hopes up though, as you know what my memory is like! :#

Worth a look though. B)

Edited because I hadn't finished! Ref your headaches Sj, as you've been stressed lately maybe you've been grinding your teeth a bit more than is good for them. How's your cat? :)

Huh, that sounds quite logical @mothersuperior2! I'll just wear the mouthguard every night now :) my cat seems to get better every time, but she still has a fever!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @mothersuperior2 I happy and thats what matters :):):)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Exactly right Rion. :D Sj, glad the cat is getting better. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @SjappielovePaul Sorry your kitty is sick. Your kitty looks a lot like my kitty. :)

And thanks to the tireless efforts of one determined Mosup, my game is on and the CATWALK is BACK. Thanks @mothersuperior2 :*<3
    edited October 2017
    Pippi says, "Peace out, peeps. The catwalk was on hiatus, not completely gone. But we're baaaaaack!" Pippi is wearing the Naval Gazing peacoat from @NagyGina, who I hope is having a REALLY REALLY good time wherever she may be. (We love you and miss you) <3

aP6BjBj.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited November 2015
    Awh, that's nice! I love kittens in most colours and shapes ;) I like how my kitten has one eye in black and the other in white! Anyway, she's much better already! She still has a fever, but she eats and drinks again so that's a good sign. She acts quite normal again as well, she just sleeps a lot, but that's probably becuase of the fever. Her liver was/is inflamed and we got antibiotics for her :)

Edit; that pic on the catwalk looks great!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    edited October 2017
    Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy have a quiet moment while Emily Ann and Brice are in school. Brandy's taking a nap. :)
    pLJU5fE.jpgx

Thanks @friday027 for Blouse and Long Sweater! :kissing_heart:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    They look very cute together! I have to say, he reminds me a little of Edward Cullen *facepalm*
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Awh, that's nice! I love kittens in most colours and shapes ;) I like how my kitten has one eye in black and the other in white! Anyway, she's much better already! She still has a fever, but she eats and drinks again so that's a good sign. She acts quite normal again as well, she just sleeps a lot, but that's probably becuase of the fever. Her liver was/is inflamed and we got antibiotics for her :)

Edit; that pic on the catwalk looks great!

Oh no, sounds like she was really sick! Glad she's doing better. My kitty has the white stripe up her nose but both eyes are black. And she has the cutest little black chin. :) But like you, I like them all. And thanks! :)

They look very cute together! I have to say, he reminds me a little of Edward Cullen *facepalm*

Lol, proving once again that I really suck at making sims look like real people. :) He was supposed to be Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. He was the first sim I ever made so....maybe I should work on him some more now that I have more experience. :)
    Oh don't worry about your own skills, I'm very bad at recognizing real persons in Sims ;) now that you said so I can see Colin Firth indeed! I never seen the movie in which he is Mr. Darcy so I can't tell you if I recognize that ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Glad to help with the return of the catwalk, but I just passed on the advice given by Karritz in the 'update' thread. You are, of course, very welcome. :)

Did the vet know what caused the liver problem Sj? :o

Just put Mr Darcy in a wet shirt, and we'll recognise him! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    No unfortunately not Mosup, I think she has eaten something wrong, but what... she's a very curious cat so it could've been something from the kitchen while we were sleeping, or maybe outside, or maybe even her own food, so we have to try and see what's best for her
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    *spits orange juice all over the laptop screen*

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @SjappielovePaul It's a must see if you like P&P (or even if you don't_, the best version of them all. It's a miniseries.

ROFL! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking orange juice. The scene where I fell in love forevermore with Colin Firth <3

@Me1620 Lol, REALLY Jodi?! *adds orange juice to the list of banned substances while reading this thread.* :D
    @ZeeGee - You think I would learn by now. Coffee, orange juice ... it does not make a difference. All liquids splatter when you laugh.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited November 2015
    @Me1620 and ZeeGee, so glad we're on the same page! Orange juice can make shirts wet ... o:)

Seems we very nearly didn't get the wet shirt, read somewhere that a woman deputy producer/director was the one to thank? >:)

Edited because I got over-excited and forgot to tell Sj that I read her status on MyPage, and commented there. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited November 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - You think I would learn by now. Coffee, orange juice ... it does not make a difference. All liquids splatter when you laugh.

Try yoghurt, gives a very nice effect lol

Also, please don't hurt me, I've never watched any version of Pride and Prejudice (I think that's what P&P is). I think we once or so had spoken about it in English class... Not too sure ;) it was way more about Shakespeare and all!

Edit; @mothersuperior2 you mean the thing about the wet/dry food? I've read that! She used to drink very much with the dry food so we didn't worry too much, but as soon as I saw she didn't drink enough anymore we put her on wet food indeed! If you mean the one about the hamster I don't see anything
    pkJ66Kv.png
    @SjappielovePaul Well we wouldn't hurt you! Though we might urge you to take an afternoon and watch it (its around 6 hours) because it's amazing. Especially that walking out of the pond with a drenched shirt scene for which, @mothersuperior2, that woman producer hopefully received a promotion!

Now on with the show...
    edited November 2015
    Bryn bobs her hair to look authentic in this little 20s style number called Abe's Cabe from @Monday_34. But unlike Bernice, she actually looks good in a bob!
    Screenshot-9_zpsboyr4mko.jpg
    Wondering how many, if any, will get that obscure reference. :) Thanks @monday_34 for the dress. :*
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Have to say ZeeGee, I don't get the reference, but I love the dress, don't remember seeing it in the Store? :o

Likewise Sj, yes to the catfood, don't remember the hamster? :#

Maybe I'm just being extra dim today, but it is early for me on a Sunday morning (8.30am). I have had coffee though; perhaps I should have another!!! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Oops, forgot to put dress name. Edited.

200 SP to the first person to post the reference from the above catwalk pic! Transferable if you have no wish list.

ZeeGee wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul Well we wouldn't hurt you! Though we might urge you to take an afternoon and watch it (its around 6 hours) because it's amazing. Especially that walking out of the pond with a drenched shirt scene for which, @mothersuperior2, that woman producer hopefully received a promotion!

Now on with the show...

I'll see when I have time for it!

@mothersuperior2 nah that's okay, the hamster died :/ I had just posted that on my page when I read your reply here!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    200 SP to the first person to post the reference from the above catwalk pic!

@ZeeGee - I am going to make a total guess. (Does it count if I googled Bernice?) Apparently, a sims baby will receive the imaginary friend toy in the mail from his "Aunt Bernice". However, since I have not seen a photo of her, I have no idea if she has a bob haircut.

@Me1620 Good guess, Jodi! And yes, everything counts. :) But no, that wasn't it. Another hint: Think American Lit.
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Bernice Bobs Her Hair by F. Scott Fitzgerald, most famously the author of The Great Gatsby. I will have to transfer points, if this is correct. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top