Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    My name is Arianne (Air-e-anne) im a bit of a newbie but i love the sims!

Hello @Knippybunny :) Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums and learn new helpful tips about playing the game as you read the threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Hi, I'm Evenstar606, but you guys can call me Even or Evenstar. I've been on the Sims forums since 2009, when Sims 3 was released. I come on this new forum quite often, and I love reading the threads and talking to other Simmers about the game. I'm pretty shy talking to people in real life though, so that's why I enjoy the internet. I have bad social anxiety and Hydrocephalus. I'm disabled and playing Sims is one of the things I love to do, along with writing fiction. :)
    Hi, I'm Evenstar606, but you guys can call me Even or Evenstar. I've been on the Sims forums since 2009, when Sims 3 was released. I come on this new forum quite often, and I love reading the threads and talking to other Simmers about the game. I'm pretty shy talking to people in real life though, so that's why I enjoy the internet. I have bad social anxiety and Hydrocephalus. I'm disabled and playing Sims is one of the things I love to do, along with writing fiction. :)

Hello @Evenstar606 :) It is very enjoyable reading the forum threads and learning new things about playing the game, find helpful,simming tips and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers. I send hugs to you as you live day by day with your health issues <3 Playing the Sims is a great way of taking a restful break from real life and all that our daily holds. It is nice that you enjoy writing fiction. Writing is a very special way of expressing our creativity, through written words. You would enjoy creating stories for your sims that are in your games.
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    Hi everyone !!!!!
    Let me introduce myself. "Maglc" from sims 3 forum, back in 2009. The proud creator of "Old town Unleashed". A world I have dedicated myself into but ended up never seen lights. Thought it was a true ambitious project unfortunately it took too much time to complet alone and as time passed by I realised that sims 3 wasnt the game that hook me up years playing "The sims".

Anyway. Now that I am back for the Sims 4
    I have a few things in mind... first I just wanted to say HI !!!
    And I would appreciate very much!! > any like,lol and or what so ever to get my membership again and get going.
    THANK YOU VRMUCH!!
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hello @Maglxisback :)

Welcome to the forums. That's awesome that you are a returning member :) It's a shame about your project, but perhaps you can create a new and better one with The Sims 4 :)

It's nice to meet you.

Matthew.
    Hi everyone !!!!!
    Let me introduce myself. "Maglc" from sims 3 forum, back in 2009. The proud creator of "Old town Unleashed". A world I have dedicated myself into but ended up never seen lights. Thought it was a true ambitious project unfortunately it took too much time to complet alone and as time passed by I realised that sims 3 wasnt the game that hook me up years playing "The sims".

Anyway. Now that I am back for the Sims 4
    I have a few things in mind... first I just wanted to say HI !!!
    And I would appreciate very much!! > any like,lol and or what so ever to get my membership again and get going.
    THANK YOU VRMUCH!!

Hello @Maglxisback :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you enjoy playing the Sims 4 and that your creating/bulding plans go well! I will look forward to seeing your creations!
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks everybody:D
    this is the world im referring too
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/269521/old-town-unleashed-%D9%A0-big-update-p%D9%A0104/p83
  • JuwelzJuwelz Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi there! I am Julie, I've been playing the sims since the beginning of the first sims CD! I am madly in love with the Sims. However, I did not like the Sims 3 so much. Until last year I have played the sims 2 with all of the expansion and stuff packs. Since December I started playing Sims 4 (I first had to buy a new computer to play the sims 4). I had to adjust, but I love it!

I am a student and a volunteer. I volunteer as a youth counselor for children in need. I love totally love what I do! Next to playing the Sims of course..

I am wondering how I can add my signature, but I think I need to earn points? I want to add my gofundme link because as a volunteer I do not have a lot of time to make money for paying the bills and my college tuition. My gofundme page is "Julie a volunteer youth counselor". Check me out if you want to!

I hope to meet all of you, well not all, because I won't be able to manage that I think! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
    Julie
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited November 2015
    Welcome to the forums and sounds almost like my experience with the Sims, except I completely jumped over Sims 3 to Sims 4 after playing 2 for so long. Glad you're enjoying.

Points are earned through likes you get, I think maybe posts (although you need so many posts anyways as well as points) and just simply interacting with the community on whole. If you are able to find a topic you're greatly interested in, it won't take too long.

Hope to see you around and best of luck on your volunteer work.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    Juwelz wrote: »
    Hi there! I am Julie, I've been playing the sims since the beginning of the first sims CD! I am madly in love with the Sims. However, I did not like the Sims 3 so much. Until last year I have played the sims 2 with all of the expansion and stuff packs. Since December I started playing Sims 4 (I first had to buy a new computer to play the sims 4). I had to adjust, but I love it!

I am a student and a volunteer. I volunteer as a youth counselor for children in need. I love totally love what I do! Next to playing the Sims of course..

I am wondering how I can add my signature, but I think I need to earn points? I want to add my gofundme link because as a volunteer I do not have a lot of time to make money for paying the bills and my college tuition. My gofundme page is "Julie a volunteer youth counselor". Check me out if you want to!

I hope to meet all of you, well not all, because I won't be able to manage that I think! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
    Julie

Hello @Juwelz :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been simming since the first sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending lots of fun hours simming and watching your sims that you have created explore their sims worlds!
    It is very caring and kind that you are a youth counsellor for children in need. It is very special that you give of your time to care fit and support the children. Thankyou <3
    I hope that your college studies continue to go well.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

• xooemilyxooemily Posts: 133 Member
    Hello there everyone! @-@
    Hello there everyone!

Hello @peachprincessangel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game as you read the threads.
    > @rosemow said:
    > peachprincessangel wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there everyone!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @peachprincessangel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game as you read the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Hello! We were just chatting on the other thread, you seem very kind.
    I hope we do get to chat sometime!
  • KnippybunnyKnippybunny Posts: 65 Member
    can someone halp me i accidentally deleted on of my housholds from the game and im about to die
    edited November 2015
    @Knippybunny
    Do you have your game backed up?
    no :(
    can someone halp me i accidentally deleted on of my housholds from the game and im about to die

Hello @Knippybunny.
    Is your sims household still in Manage Households? Or did you delete them from there?
    Come out of the game without saving.
    i was in the start menu and pressed load game at the top right, i didnt recognize the name and deleted the game,when i realized it i screamed...help ive been playing with them for a month
    i was in the start menu and pressed load game at the top right, i didnt recognize the name and deleted the game,when i realized it i screamed...help ive been playing with them for a month

Go to the load button, and press the autosave save file and see if that is your current game. If it is, use the " save as" option to save the game and give it a new name. If it isn't your game, go to your saves folder that is in your Sims 4 folder and see if your save file is there.
    Then do what is in this link to roll back to an earlier version of the save game file.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783120/how-to-roll-back-your-save/p1

• chennywolfchennywolf Posts: 136 Member
    Hello Everyone! I am not new to the Sims .... have been Simming away since it all began with the first Sims game. Of course I always say "this is the last version of the Sims I will get" .... so I can guarantee that when Sims 5 comes out, I will be right there. My favorite aspect of the Sims is building. I can not tell you how many times I have been out shopping, see something at a store and think to myself, "Wow, this sure would be great in my game". I am a big NoCC person. I very much enjoy all the creativity that others have when building on here too! Some folks are just absolutely amazing! One of these days I might post some of my creations on here ...... maybe!

Happy Simming all!!
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Welcome to the forums chennywolf. If you do have anything on the gallery, do hope to come across it. I am very much into CC myself if I need. :D Although most of the time, I can go without it. Have fun and hope to see you around.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    I need help becoming a member, I need to get the 5 Insightful badge so I can get that badge and the 5 in a day badge and then I just need 4 more posts so I can become a member @-@

- peachprincessangel ❤
    chennywolf wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! I am not new to the Sims .... have been Simming away since it all began with the first Sims game. Of course I always say "this is the last version of the Sims I will get" .... so I can guarantee that when Sims 5 comes out, I will be right there. My favorite aspect of the Sims is building. I can not tell you how many times I have been out shopping, see something at a store and think to myself, "Wow, this sure would be great in my game". I am a big NoCC person. I very much enjoy all the creativity that others have when building on here too! Some folks are just absolutely amazing! One of these days I might post some of my creations on here ...... maybe!

Happy Simming all!!

Hello @chennywolf :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the release of the original The Sims. Simming is lots of fun! Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great how we can build a variety of types, styles and themes of homes and venues for our sims to live in and visit in the game. It is enjoyable deciding how to furnish the interior of the builds as well as what sort of landscaping to do! Simmers are so very creative in their designing and building of their builds! I will look forward to seeing pictures of your builds! It would be great if you would like to post about your creations on a thread in the Creative Corner section of the forums.
  • chennywolfchennywolf Posts: 136 Member
    Thanks Rosemow.
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
  • kierpickleskierpickles Posts: 21 Member
    Hello! My name is Kiernan and I love cats, mugs, tea, socks, pancakes, but most importantly. SIMS.
    OH AND CHRISTMAS AS OF TODAY THERE IS 26 MORE DAYSS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top