Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge by Gixxergirl

KristalSimsKristalSims Posts: 213 Member
Hi, I have started playing the Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge created by Simplyvanillasimsblog.wordpress.com. You can find the challenge rules at here.
Introducing Adam Powers

11-16-15_8-05-42c2a0pm.png

He will be my founding Sim for this challenge. His aspiration is to be a freelance botanist (of course). Adam loves the outdoors, is a genius and a real foodie. I will be adding new chapters soon. You can also follow me at https://gixxergirl.wordpress.com/

Thanks~ Gixxergirl
kristalsims-banner.jpg

Post edited by KristalSims on

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    He looks great. Have fun!
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Welcome to the Build Newcrest family Gixxergirl! Adam is quite the stud, looking forward to following his legacy :)
  • KristalSimsKristalSims Posts: 213 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Welcome to the Build Newcrest family Gixxergirl! Adam is quite the stud, looking forward to following his legacy :)

Thanks @ThePlumbob!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Rawla wrote: »
    He looks great. Have fun!

Thanks @Rawla!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

edited November 2015
    Freelance Botanist ~ Chapter 1 has been posted. You can check it out here:
    11-16-15_9-33-12c2a0pm.png

Happy simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited November 2015
    Chapter 2 is now up on my website. You can check it out here

Thanks for looking :)
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, Chapter 3 of my build newcrest challenge is up on my website. You can check it out here Lot's of stuff happening in this chapter.
    11-17-15_8-02-41c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for looking. Hope you enjoy. If you have any comments please let me know.
    Happy simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, Chapter 4 of my build Newcrest challenge has been uploaded. You can check it out here.
    11-18-15_8-40-10c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for checking it out. Please feel free to leave me any comments you have.
    Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi,

I have posted Chapter 5 of my build Newcrest challenge. You can check it out here. Nooboos age up and parties are thrown.
    11-19-15_8-39-01c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for looking. I hope you like the chapter. Please feel free to leave any comments you have.
    Happy simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving! If you don't celebrate thanksgiving, Happy Thursday! I've added another chapter to my Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. You can read it here. It's full of nooboos, cow plants and moonlight smooches.
    11-22-15_7-13-12c2a0am.png
    Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you like it or have any comments. I would love to hear what you think.
    Happy simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    I am playing this challenge too! Stuck in gen 3 right now. The writing career is extremely boring!
    dmama1314 wrote: »
    I am playing this challenge too! Stuck in gen 3 right now. The writing career is extremely boring!

Yes, writing books all day can get boring. I'm sure it won't be long before you start the next generation. Thanks for your comment @dmama1314
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

edited November 2015
    Hi, I'm back from holiday and have posted a new chapter on my blog. You can check it out here. Aspirations are completed and birthdays are celebrated. Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Please let me know if you like it or have any comments. Happy simming!
    11-22-15_6-33-24c2a0pm.png
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have added an interlude chapter to my website. My legacy family got a new home. You can check it out here. If you would like to down load it you can find it here.
    11-23-15_9-34-08c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for looking. If you like it or have any comments I would love to hear from you.
    Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have posted the next chapter for my build Newcrest challenge. You can read it here. A party is thrown, aspirations are completed and Best Friends are made.
    11-24-15_8-03-58c2a0pm.png
    If you like it or have any comments please let me know.
    Happy simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have posted another chapter to my build Newcrest legacy challenge. You can check it out here.
    11-26-15_8-41-12c2a0pm.png
    My founder says, "Cheers! Hope you enjoy the chapter." If you have any comments, please let me know.
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have posted another chapter to my build Newcrest legacy challenge. You can read it here. The first generation is nearing completion. I will post a heir vote later today.
    11-27-15_10-17-03c2a0am.png
    Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Feel free to leave any comments you might have. I would love to hear any feedback. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

The Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge heir vote is on my website. Please go here and place a vote. The winner will become the big happy family generation heir.
    11-27-15_10-30-03c2a0am.png
    Thanks for taking the time to vote. I will leave the poll up for a few days. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• QueenSinQueenSin Posts: 6 New Member
    I love this challenge. I started it last night but haven't done a blog or anything. And since I'm still too new I can't place pics...but still awesome XD Can't wait for you to update your story.
    QueenSin wrote: »
    I love this challenge. I started it last night but haven't done a blog or anything. And since I'm still too new I can't place pics...but still awesome XD Can't wait for you to update your story.
    Thanks @QueenSin. I'm really enjoying the challenge too. Thanks so much for taking the time to read mine. I really appreciate it.
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Thanks to everyone who voted. If you haven't voted yet there is still time. Please go here to cast your vote. Thanks for looking. If you have any comments please let me know. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, The voting is complete. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my story and vote. I really appreciate it. I have posted the last chapter of Generation 1. You can read it here and find out who won.
    11-30-15_7-54-19c2a0pm.png
    If you have any comments please feel free to share them. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have posted the first chapter for Generation 2 Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. You can check it out here.
    12-03-15_7-29-51c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any comments. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

Hi, I have posted another chapter for my Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. You can read it here. Lot's of marriages and nooboos in this chapter.
    12-03-15_8-10-08c2a0pm.png
    Thanks for taking the time to read it. If you like it or have any comments please let me know. Happy Simming!
    kristalsims-banner.jpg