Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @MiyuEmi I'm really enjoying your story! :)
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited November 2015
    Jonah Crowley - Part 17 - A Promise Kept

When everyone's back was turned, Pepper had kittens. She and Nugget were clearly more than friends. The family decided to keep both of the little babies, maintaining the quota of 4 cats in the house.
    [img][/img]21.jpg

Jonah continued to party his heart out and then it happened. It was a dark night, next to a house and it's car port, surrounded by a sim who was about to insult him and a few friends and Jonah began the next chapter of his life.
    [img][/img]1.jpg

Jonah checked the weather, his finances and the cost of flights.
    [img][/img]16.jpg
    [img][/img]15.jpg

He also made sure he gave himself one good night out with a few drinks, a dart board and a bartenders ear.
    [img][/img]17.jpg
    [img][/img]19.jpg

The excitement of home was the pace at which it moved and the confusing nature of those movements. Theresa Marshall, openly ended her relationship with the father of her son and unborn child, Broderick Marshall. They had been together for years...and would be together again a couple days later. When you love someone you love them. Jonah knew how that went.
    [img][/img]18.jpg

Holly it turned out was a budding bass player. Very budding. She took her bass outside to practice.
    [img][/img]20.jpg

And she kept in touch with her very large family through emails, calls and messengers.
    [img][/img]23.jpg

Nibbles and Cotton were getting used to their new surroundings and the lovable giant who always wanted to sniff them.
    [img][/img]22.jpg

Jonah had one last thing to do before he kept his promise to himself and to Raz. He retired. Sims would no longer harrass him in public by falling ill all over the place the minute he walked into the room. The hospital was free. They didn't have to consume his personal time anymore.
    [img][/img]2.jpg
    [img][/img]3.jpg

That evening they would depart, and the following morning they would touch down. "Welcome to Al Simhara boys. This is where your mother is from."
    [img][/img]4.jpg

Post edited by MiyuEmi on
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Charlottesmom Thanks. I know I'm posting a lot of updates at the moment, but I'm trying to catch up and get to the point where I'm actually at playing. I'm also trying to make sure I run the updates in proper segments so the beginnings and the endings actually make sense! This is the first time I've posted stories in a thread as well so I'm a bit self-conscious about it. I'm glad people are enjoying it!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Last Update for the evening I swear!

Jonah Crowley - Part 18 - Whooping Tail, Falling in Love and a Wedding

Jonah left the boys to their own devices to explore the world their mother had been raised in. He caught up with old friends, did a bit of excavating and whopped anyone who had the gall to insult him or his family, including Raz. A lot of people in the area knew her and someone he thought was a friend, thought it was okay to bad mouth her. Jonah showed him it definitely was not.
    [img][/img]5.jpg
    [img][/img]7.jpg
    [img][/img]12.jpg
    [img][/img]13.jpg

The boys spent a lot of time snorkeling with Holly.
    [img][/img]6.jpg

And camping, though sometimes Riley worried he was a third wheel.
    [img][/img]8.jpg

Eden made sure he knew he wasn't.
    [img][/img]9.jpg

They spent a little bit of time at the base camp, where Eden witnessed a fight and couldn't help but heckle the loser.
    [img][/img]10.jpg
    [img][/img]11.jpg

Jonah completed his final adventure in Al Simhara which brought him to visa level 3, allowing him to buy a home in the area for his sons to visit. Eden decided to do a little slow dancing with Holly. Considering the house was basically just a porch with furniture, they couldn't get much closer than this...but stepping on her toes probably wasn't very romantic. Holly didn't mind however, she'd known Eden long enough to know that dancing wasn't his strong suit.
    [img][/img]14_1.jpg

On the night they returned home, Holly showed she was definitely worthy of carrying the Crowley name. Tail whooping was a Crowley past time, a right of passage and a mode of communication to those resistant to common sense.
    [img][/img]44.jpg
    [img][/img]45.jpg
    [img][/img]46.jpg

Riley decided to take Harmony on a date to the leisureplex. He decided to do a bit of bowling, but Harmony didn't seem interested in joining him, despite his impressive game face.
    [img][/img]25.jpg
    [img][/img]24.jpg

She was more interested in tapping her bass on stage in the café.
    [img][/img]26.jpg

It was either the trip to Al Simhara, seeing Eden and Holly so happy together, or common sense, but Jonah decided to ask someone out. He chose Rosie Cagle. He'd known her for years. She used to work at the shelter and was the individual who brought Bailey to him from the shelter. For the first time in a long time, Jonah felt like he might be onto something with this hot headed redhead.
    [img][/img]30_1.jpg

Another potential reaction to the trip to Al Simhara, or possibly seeing Eden and Holly so happy, and seeing his father falling in love again, but definitely not common sense, Riley went ahead with his wedding to Harmony. She arrived late to the venue and rushed in and up to the alter to exchange vows.
    [img][/img]33.jpg
    [img][/img]34.jpg
    [img][/img]35.jpg

Harmony's family seemed happy with the union.
    [img][/img]36.jpg

Jonah focussed on his date for the evening, Rosie. He plucked up the courage to ask her to go steady and she accepted.
    [img][/img]38.jpg

Riley cut the cake.
    [img][/img]37.jpg

After cake and food, people poured onto the dance floor.
    [img][/img]39.jpg
    [img][/img]40.jpg

And Jonah learned that there was clearly some bad blood between Rosie and Theresa. Oh boy did he love her fire!
    [img][/img]41.jpg

After the wedding, Jonah wondered if the house was going to be too full. Holly would be able to handle it. She was from a big family. Eden, Riley and himself however, well, it had always just been the three of them and an army of cats. Harmony moving in would be an adjustment.
    [img][/img]42.jpg

But Jonah and Eden got the shock of their lives, the day after their nuptuals, Harmony demanded they move. Riley, wanting to please his new wife, agreed.
    [img][/img]43.jpg

It was natural, he knew that, but some part of Jonah wanted to whoop Harmony for taking his son away from him and for treating him badly, because Jonah knew, knew in his heart, that Harmony was not exclusive to his son. The rumour mill was always in overdrive in a small town like this and the rumours about Harmony had never been good.
    [img][/img]48.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Glynda awoke the day after the mood swings feeling a little more normal until it hit her."what had she done picking fights with Lenore?" Time to start making amends. She started with a quick charity donation

2e0mzd4.jpg

Halo intact she set about finding Lenore. She found her in the butler's room and apologised

2ic88.jpg

but no dice

1539xko.jpg

she retreated to her tower to do some painting to calm her nerves

x5pa3p.jpg

Bonehilda taught Baskins some tricks

317h9hg.jpg

I've started a new build as well 64x64 park divided onto 4 30x30 parts

3445ydx.jpg

Each will be a season. Here's Summer

2rwxdup.jpg

Winter

11axu1x.jpg

vh8d9f.jpg

Autumn is still a work in progress and Spring I haven started yet

2qxnj4l.jpg
  • Options
    Lets see...Pearl, being a good and neighborly Sim decided to finally meet Shane her next door neighbor it was pretty much a neutral meeting...Screenshot-311_zpsav3dcgro.jpg

Seth then showed up for a visit to Shane's 4x4 (tiny) house:Screenshot-316_zpsyuqrh8iv.jpg

Seth and Pearl immediately hit it off!Screenshot-320_zpsvdi8efi1.jpg

Blaire showed up for a visit with Shane next no sparks for them either:Screenshot-329_zpspz4wbkod.jpg

Pearl decided to ask Seth out to see how things would go, they met at the gym, went for a swim:Screenshot-338_zps5s9q4eeh.jpg

Then decided to get supper at the diner after supper they decided to watch the stars:Screenshot-342_zps1mmvpnmh.jpg

Then a little flirting:Screenshot-343_zpszig1qdyc.jpg
    Seth appears smitten (this was unprompted, I only ever do 5 "romantic" moves controlled by me them set the couple free to see what happens)...this happened!Screenshot-346_zpsrbj8oae1.jpg
    Screenshot-344_zpsgyr3c8d7.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @amaresity Looking forward to seeing how Glenda's relationship with Lenore develops also looking forward to seeing the completed seasonal parks. Edit: Eventually I will spell someones name right. It's Glynda! Now I really hope it is. I'll have to scroll up! Sorry I got her name wrong initially despite having literally just read the update.

@Charlottesmom I might have to try the 4x4 challenge at some point. You have a thread with the rules here right? I'm certain I've seen it. Crossing my fingers for Seth and Pearl!
    Post edited by MiyuEmi on
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member

@emorrill Loving the pony story! I am glad that Dr.Whooves found love with Derpy. I felt so terrible for him. I really enjoyed the time travelling. Too much fun. Banyan in a type of tree, and in this game I've decided to name all the babies tree names. LOL I usually pick a theme and then stick with it, makes it easier to narrow down names otherwise I sit there over-thinking it. I can't remember what I was thinking of naming him, but once I saw Banyan I knew that was it. Plus I'm learning tree names, so that good. Better than Pine, Apple and Maple. lol

@miyuemi Poor kitty cats. I like that you made a place for them in the graveyard. Oh the boys grew up nicely. I got a huge kick out of that face when he finds out that not all cats a friendly. haha poor guy.

@lanlyn omg that picture of Roy at the grill with the lady that's after him! He must just ooze woohoo appeal somehow. Those ladies are crazy. I hope you can get Bonnie a nice guy that's crazy about her, she deserves it. AND the paintings look AWESOME!!! I love the spaces that you picked for them. Perfect. Seriously. My game gets a bit crazy at this point. I'm hoping to fit in some Kid story stuff, but I seriously can't trust Harris and Layla. LOL

@PalmArrow Layla always makes the funniest faces. Harris is a bit more smizey, but he has his crazy face moments. Oh no on the break up, it looked intense. But glad they managed to work it out at work! That's a bonus. China looks so cool, so so cool.

@budewarmin Nice lounge!

@Charlottesmom aww a cute romance. And that tinyhouse game looks fantastic. I'd love to try a challenge like that one day. I'm a chronic cheater so I'd love to actually try working my way through the game ONE day.

Sorry for missing people!! I have the worst headache in the world, and the computer screen is not helping. I'll come by later with an update and for more reading!
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    MiyuEmi wrote: »
    @amaresity Looking forward to seeing how Glenda's relationship with Lenore develops also looking forward to seeing the completed seasonal parks.

@Charlottesmom I might have to try the 4x4 challenge at some point. You have a thread with the rules here right? I'm certain I've seen it. Crossing my fingers for Seth and Pearl!

Yup, it's posted and I made some new rules for it today for those who eventually want to get married. :smiley:
  • Options
    @GaiaHypothesis I am a major cheater too, though for some reason it has slowed to a halt lately, only a minor slider cheat here and there. Hope you feel better soon!! (((HUG)))
  • Options
    @amaresity That idea is Awesome!!! May I swipe it?? :*:)
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    @Charlottesmom Go for it
  • Options
    @MiyuEmi Still loving this story, wish I had caught it from the beginning! Just curious, why didn't Harmony have a wedding dress on, I read she was late was that it or was it just a nice informal wedding? I was bummed when you aged up Jonah. I have major emotional issues with my Sims aging, it breaks my heart when favorites die :'( , so I never let it happen anymore ;) . You are gonna be a puddle of mush when he goes aren't you...
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Charlottesmom I don't change the wardrobe or hair of anyone my sims partner with until they move into the household. That was, unfortunately, her formalwear! You'll notice that Holly didn't have a wedding dress on either. Not great for pictures, but the way I play is that I don't mess with anyone until they're actually part of my household.

Yeah, he aged up at a party. I had completely forgotten it was his birthday that day as I wanted him out partying like an elder should! I don't thrown birthday parties for any of my sims save for Young Adulthood to Adulthood and yes, I will be very upset when he goes, but I'll remember that I always have him in the bin as he's a sim born in another game.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I don't change the wardrobe or hair of anyone my sims partner with until they move into the household. That was, unfortunately, her formalwear! You'll notice that Holly didn't have a wedding dress on either. Not great for pictures, but the way I play is that I don't mess with anyone until they're actually part of my household.

Yeah, he aged up at a party. I had completely forgotten it was his birthday that day as I wanted him out partying like an elder should!

I can see that. I usually move the other member of the couplehood in after they get engaged, I like control over them both...bwwwahahaha!!! o:)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello everyone. I've been enjoying all the stories. I thought I'd do a quick update to where mine is at.

I sent Deb Dee back to Legacy Island III where she picked up Agnes Crumplebottom. While there I thought the Flower-Craig family should join them.

I wanted Agnes and her two toddlers to live in Moonlight Falls because her sister, Cornelia Goth has moved there with her family.

The Bachelors have also moved to Moonlight Falls and Agnes's youngest daughter, Susanna is the daughter of Michael Bachelor.

Then I decided to add the Flower-Craig's to Moonlight Falls too because when I first thought Agnes needed a child (she had been living alone for a long time) I looked for a male sim to use as the Donor for her to have an instant baby. She had no romantic interests so I chose a Sim she knew reasonably well. That sim happened to be Ben Craig. I used Master Controller to give them an instant daughter. I'm not sure if Ben is aware of that or not. I didn't tell him. >:)

Now, in the meantime, and unknown to me at the time, the game had matched Ben and Maggie Flower.

Ben is one of my old sims I made for a very old game and he hasn't been played in a family situation until this game.

I moved Ben in with Maggie. They were married and have a baby boy, Billy.

Billy is now a toddler.
    Billy001.jpg
    The last time I posted a picture of him Billy was wrapped in a brown blanket with sparkly white wings surrounding him.

Since I was moving Agnes and her girls to be with their other close relatives it seemed logical to move the Flower-Craigs as well as their only family connection to any other family is with Agnes's eldest daughter Rae.

I moved the Flower-Craig's house to Moonlight Falls so they have all their stuff. I think there will be no more big gardens added to this world though as I don't want it to start lagging on me.

I think this world now has almost all the Sims it needs.

I moved Deb Dee to the Boarding School and she can double as the traveler for this world and also as a nanny in the Boarding School.

I put a fresh version of Fanny Curie into the school with Deb. The game gave Fanny a job as a test subject. I was thinking of taking her out of it so she could work at home - but maybe she can become a mad scientist first to get that mad scientist object. I'm sure she'd enjoy that and then I can give her a stay at home job.

It would be nice if I could find a nice male Sim for Deb and Fanny but experience tells me that anyone I pick out for them will not be to their liking so I'm sending Deb back to Legacy Island III to collect two of the new male Sims I made recently and added to the household that Amethyst O'Halloran is living in.

I'll leave Amethyst there for now - she'll probably move to the next world I populate. I think she's recently found a man she wants to settle down with. If she has I'll make sure they stay together. I don't think it will be either of the pair I'm planning to get Deb to bring back to Moonlight Falls - they are interesting characters and I don't imagine either of them is likely to be good husbands or fathers - but I could be wrong.

Here are pictures of Agnes and her daughters.
    Crumplebottoms001.jpg

Agnes001.jpg
    Seeing the way she's looking at her girls, I wonder if maybe they need to be moved in with their father's. :s

Rae Craig is the one with dark hair and red ribbons. She's a half sister to Billy Flower-Craig.

Susanna is the little blonde and is Michael Bachelor's daughter.

Agnes and Michael were romantic interests when I used Master Controller to give Agnes a second instant daughter. I then broke them up as Michael had just aged up to Young Adult at the time. I have since noticed they have become romantic interests again.

When I went looking for Deb to send her back to Legacy Island III I found her in the middle of a park having a picnic alone at a little before 7am. I waited for her to finish eating before sending her on her journey.
    Deb_Dee002.jpg

She's been travelling while I've been writing this. I hope to have her back in Moonlight Falls with her final two new residents soon.

• Options
    @Karritz Agnes looks like she wants revenge! Great update all round though, your game seems really complex. Are the cribs custom content? I'm always interested in new crib options!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    @Karritz Agnes looks like she wants revenge! Great update all round though, your game seems really complex. Are the cribs custom content? I'm always interested in new crib options!

Yes - they are custom content. I'll see if I can find the link. It will be one someone else posted in this forum recently though.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow! This thread took off overnight! :D I'm way behind on reading the posts. I was going to post an update about Roy, then share pics from Ruby and Clyde's honeymoon in Oasis Landing. Better get to it! The stories will have to be simple so I can catch up!

The Truth about Bachelors

After Ruby and Clyde's wedding, Roy was feeling snarly and out of sorts. That show was a real downer. He'd tried to distract himself by talking to Fatima Simovitch at the reception, but that blasted Voice over his shoulder made him walk away. He'd ended up doing a few calisthenics instead.
    WeddingDay%252520%25252815%252529.jpg

Back home, Roy was too restless to sleep and decided to buff the wax on Roaring Rile, his car...and best friend. Good old Rile never let him down! Rile was always there for Roy.
    RoyAfterWedding.jpg

The next day after work, Roy was able to take his son Riley home for an overnight visit. Riley was finishing dinner when he got to the manor, so Roy helped himself to some leftover spaghetti while he waited. Man, was he starving! Right away, Clyde made some snarky jab at him. Arrogant SOB! Roy wished he could punch the guy.
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

He kind of lost his head after that, stomped outside thinking to wash his plate in the cottage dishwasher, then remembered he was at the manor. Dang! He quickly went back inside and slammed the plate into the manor's dishwasher, picked up Riley and left!
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Riley was tuckered out when they got home and Roy just dropped him in the crib, not bothering about his outerwear. Later, he got to worrying that maybe the boy was too hot. He woke him up to change him into his night togs. It took Riley a little time to get back to sleep.
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%25252812%252529.jpg

By then, Roy had a welcome surprise--Holly, his little spirit witch finally appeared! He promptly greeted her. Boy was he glad to see her friendly face!
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%25252811%252529.jpg

Ok, Roy knew that entertaining strange women while Riley was with him was against the custody agreement, but Holly wasn't strange. Well, a little unusual maybe, but she wasn't a stranger. And it had been...like forever...since he'd seen her, since he'd seen anyone. Roy might be free and single now days, but he sure wasn't getting as much woohoo as when he'd been a committed man--especially with that nagging Voice in his ear!
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525288%252529.jpg

Roy was caught up in romance, but finally heard Holly mutter something about cooling down. What? Oh yah, she usually took a bath or shower right after rising from her urn.
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

No problem.
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

Roy could provide Holly with plenty of refreshing water.
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

Nothing like jetted streams on a cold night!
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

And then suddenly, Holly was gone. Roy was seriously beginning to wonder if he was just fantasizing her. Was his imagination playing tricks on his poor addled brain?
    RoyAfterWedding%252520%2525283%252529.jpg
    __~__

Roy's new lifestyle was nothing like he thought it would be. Working full time. Living alone. No one to talk to. He had stopped caring about dirty dishes. He even found himself reading, of all things. Well, he'd been trying to get this book finished for months, ever since he'd come to Riverview. Special Snowflake was its title, some kind of romance story. Roy didn't quite get it, but the love scenes were nice.
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Roy also learned that if he just drank tea, he wouldn't have to worry about dirty dishes.
    RoyTeaTime.jpg

One night while trying to sleep, Roy thought he heard water running, but maybe it was just a dream. Something from that Special Snowflake book...one of its woohoo shower scenes.
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

Then there was this rhythmic creaking sound. Rocking. Roy felt like someone was waiting for him, but he couldn't make his body move to go find out.
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525288%252529.jpg

Then all of a sudden the light in his bedroom was switched on and the night stand by his bed started banging against the wall! Roy finally managed to open his eyes and take a look around. Someone was definitely trying to get his attention!
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

Holly! And was she ever in a flirty mood. Worth waking up for any night!
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

Roy was more than willing to play!
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

The little witch sure had some interesting ideas in mind.
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

Well, Roy was happy to oblige!
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

But then, all too soon, Holly disappeared again.
    RoyHollyEvenCloser%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

And Roy was alone. With some great memories, true, but still...alone. Even the sports channel held no thrill for Roy.
    RoyTV.jpg
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @emorrill Loving the pony story! I am glad that Dr.Whooves found love with Derpy. I felt so terrible for him. I really enjoyed the time travelling. Too much fun. Banyan in a type of tree, and in this game I've decided to name all the babies tree names. LOL I usually pick a theme and then stick with it, makes it easier to narrow down names otherwise I sit there over-thinking it. I can't remember what I was thinking of naming him, but once I saw Banyan I knew that was it. Plus I'm learning tree names, so that good. Better than Pine, Apple and Maple. lol
    Glad you are enjoying it @GaiaHypothesis :) That's a great idea so you don't overthink names! I have done that SO many times in the past! I'm like, "Alrighty, what should I name this new baby? Hmmmm?" The thinking seems to go on forever! Thankfully with Ponyville, I know most of the pony names from the show and if I need to come up with another one, because of a new baby (foal) in town, I just hit the internet and look up other pony names. ;)

@MiyuEmi Loving your story right now! I am thoroughly enjoying reading it! :smiley: I am anxious to find out how all 3 relationships turn out. Glad Jonah hooked it up with someone. ;) I was a little sad to see him age up...but he's still good looking for an old guy. lol
    @amaresity and @Charlottesmom great updates to your stories as well.
    @Karritz the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor thing with mastercontroller...LOVE it! ;) Lol! Cute cribs for Agnes's babies. :)
    @lanlyn YES! The forum really DID take off overnight! I was busy all day and had a ton of reading to catch up on. ;) The best time for me to write is at night when my 4 yr old is asleep. ;) Unfortunately by that time most of you are asleep. GREAT update as usual. I liked the picture of Roy and Holly woohooing in the roadster with the snow and Christmas lights. ;)

*WELCOME NEW PEOPLE TO THE FORUM!* It's one of the hottest ones around! ;) I challenge you to go back many pages and read the stories! So many talented Sim Story writers here!! :)

I also want to say thank you to @XxEquestrian95xX (I take it you are a MLP fan? ;) ) for sending me a gift from the Sims 3 store! :) Happy me!

So yeah,

Back in Ponyville :)

The Rose's new home

I mentioned earlier that Ponyville is a VERY SMALL world! That's the only thing I dislike about it. :( There's no more room to add anymore lots and I'm lucky if I can squeeze a 10x10 lot in somewhere! Luckily for Rose Luck (I mean heck, she has Luck in her name ;) ), I did. And I built her one heck of a pretty home. ;) I'm not the greatest at building but this goes to show that you can have a beautiful home even on a 10x10 lot. Granted she can't park a car anywhere, but that's ok. Most of the residents in Ponyville walk everywhere anyway.

I had to try out some new CC that I downloaded from TSR...Check out these STAIRS!! :smiley:
    12239892_1715745768648742_4295679197516102780_n.jpg?oh=3d2bc0ea72432409f3020f48621def05&oe=56ECCAD7
    This is the first floor of Rose's new home. I THOUGHT I got a picture of the full house on the outside in the daylight, but... I can't find it. Oh well...I will just open up my game again and snap a shot here while I'm in the middle of writing. ;) lol
    Here we go!
    10393744_1715983028625016_3088182297260506285_n.jpg?oh=946409b444d87cc68c63b1d90186df4a&oe=56AD83DE
    I'm debating whether I should upload it to the Exchange? But with CC it might not let me...

But yeah, I was super stoked about how GREAT those stairs looked and couldn't WAIT to send Rose up them!!

It turns out that sims go up them like spiral stairs...(see below)
    11223554_1715745851982067_3027993328439253972_n.jpg?oh=531811ef7dde172967c261c737a42d2a&oe=56F4F2BD
    *sigh* Oh well. I really should have expected that from CC but man...I was hoping. ;) They still look great though!

Here is the second floor which has Rose's bedroom and bathroom. :)
    12274333_1715745788648740_2586240019271130784_n.jpg?oh=b5f9725642774a0c5a05661bec227b98&oe=56E9858F
    Flip view:
    12235010_1715745801982072_5433101506864729797_n.jpg?oh=3ff522198965da0eea5a559b9297ea54&oe=56E33923

And now the third floor, for Briar Rose of course:
    10417748_1715745825315403_8914202379083674392_n.jpg?oh=3c683b76cb7334a4a7a67a39ce5c823e&oe=56EB5BF5
    That's one heck of a room! Perfect for growing into. :) I already have a few ideas on how to decorate it when she ages up to a child.

Rose slept pretty well her first night there:
    12246696_1715745855315400_2856463415394960980_n.jpg?oh=6182a9c46cb185f69a937f6037b410cf&oe=56E39624

And look who Briar is becoming attached to:
    12249953_1715745845315401_301303066602142656_n.jpg?oh=9db76fb335746be8370ce4520ca52331&oe=56B53BF0
    Oh boy... ;)

More to come. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @lanlyn Poor Roy! I like this chap!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @lanlyn interesting update to Roy's story.

@thuggishsplicer there are instructions on how to build stairs like that. You need to use the CFE cheat to do it. I've seen things on YouTube plus in the Creative Corner forum.

I thought I'd give a little update to the state of the Boarding School in Moonlight Falls.

There are no students in the school at the moment. It does, however, have a full set of nannies/tutors. Some of the new tutors probably are the type of characters that may make parents think twice about allowing their toddlers, children and teens from becoming boarders. Fortunately, it's my game and they have no choice.

First there is Deb Dee. You've already met her and since she's no longer a vampire she's unlikely to cause much trouble for future students.

Deb_Dee003.jpg

Here Deb is chatting to Don Genie. Don is one of the questionable characters. He's a sim I made recently to add a bit of 'colour' to my game. So far the only colour I've seen him introduce is Green - the green hand in the moodlet showing when other Sims get 'Creeped Out' by him. But I'm hoping he will add an element of fun.

Don's traits are Flirty, Great Kisser, Commitment Issues, Irresistible, Charismatic
    His LTW is Heartbreaker - be the boyfriend of 10 different Sims. I've never managed to achieve this LTW even though it came with the base game.
    This is the first game I have had Don in and he was in Amethyst O'Halloran's household in Legacy Island III. She's now living alone back there and has a boyfriend and a romantic interest. I'll deal with her later - when I return to that world to play.

Don has just joined the Gardener career. He was in the Criminal Career but I forced him to quit and take a more acceptable line of work.

Don is a Genie and he brought his pup Taylor Genie with him to Moonlight Falls.

Harry_Flower001.jpg
    This Sim is Harry Flower. He's probably less acceptable than Don Genie.

Harry's traits are: Flirty, Great Kisser, Party Animal, Irrestible, Schmoozer
    Harry's LTW is Master Romancer. He has to woohoo in 5 different places with 5 different sims.

From the short time I've seen him in action I suspect he may not manage to achieve his LTW because he has developed a passion for gambling. I don't think any Sim will be able to drag him away from the gambling machines for long enough.

Harry's career is Fan - Level 1 of the Music Career.

He may need to drop that career if it stops him from carrying out his duties of toddler trainer. I'm not sure how he is suited to that particular career. That game gave it to him.

Stray_Cat001.jpg
    The puppy is Taylor Genie and the stray cat is now a member of the household thanks to Master Controller.

Tree001.jpg
    This is why I leave an empty level immediately above underground gardens in which the trees grow.

The other Sim living in the boarding school is....

bet you can't guess....

Fanny003.jpg

Poor Fanny is totally creeped out by Don.

But she has a special ability that might help her get through her time sharing a house with him.

One of her traits if Bot Fan and she can change her form at will...

Here's Fanny in her Bot form
    Fanny004.jpg

• Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    I moved my story to a blog. And put some other stuff there, which mostly was already in this thread anyway, but now it's condensed. The story parts are text intensive and everything else is shorter.

Chapter 1.3 - A Day in the Sun
    Screenshot-24.jpg
  • Options
    I had a lot of pictures of the Jones Oxley household. But they all happened a while ago so I'll just show a few of the highlights now.

The Jones-Oxleys are a very loving couple. A bit like the Flower-Oxleys. But Chris seems to cope better with her husband's werewolf form than Glory does.

Phil and Eddie are brothers and that's why I brought the Jones-Oxleys to Moonlight Falls.

They have two toddlers. The eldest is a boy who was born in Oasis Landing. Chris and Eddie eloped to Oasis Landing and had a quiet wedding at the wedding venue in the Gondola lot I made and place in Oasis Landing. They stayed in the future for quite a long time and it was nice having only one couple to worry about at the time. Their wedding pictures were posted in my Twin Towns thread.

Recently I made my way around all of the households in Legacy Island III and gave a few of them instant babies (if I wanted them to have a girl) and a few became pregnant if a boy would have been acceptable.

In this family, Chris is a human and Eddie is a werewolf. Both of their children are werewolves.

The following pictures were what I saw one night when the moon was full.

The toddler is their daughter, Jane Jones-Oxley. On this particular night Jane was left alone and was sleeping on the floor of their lounge room.

Then I saw her queue had 'Howl at the Moon' in it. She stood up and howled at the moon.
    Jane_Jones_Oxley001.jpg

Then she crawled outside to to the next autonomous action. She wanted to shred a gnome.
    Jane_Jones_Oxley002.jpg

Jane_Jones_Oxley003.jpg

Jane_Jones_Oxley004.jpg

The gnome shredding went on for a long time and she really made the fur fly.
    Jane_Jones_Oxley005.jpg

Jane_Jones_Oxley006.jpg

Jane_Jones_Oxley007.jpg

Then she had to howl at the moon again.
    Jane_Jones_Oxley008.jpg

She still needs to learn to walk - and all of the other toddler skills as she's just aged up from a baby.

Her big brother, Wayne, was asleep in his cot through all of this.

I don't know why Jane was left alone at the lower level of their home. If it hadn't happened I'd never have known a toddler werewolf would do all of this.

When she howled at the moon her daddy, Eddie, must have heard her and he came out to take her indoors.
    Eddie_And_Jane001.jpg

Eddie_And_Jane002.jpg

Eddie carried Jane upstairs to the nursery and found Chris there with Wayne.
    Happy_Family_In_Nursery001.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top