Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Biggest Holiday Extravaganza

Comments

• djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2015
    Awesome! Have you tried again to find the image? If you'd like to give up I'll reveal where it is, and give you 50sp for all your hard work.

I'm looking at all her & yours post....shouldn't take me to long, I know it's not on pg 5, not on pg 7, not on pg 23 so now I'm on to the next.
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    No need to go as far as Page 5 when Page 1 will reveal it!
    edited November 2015
    Ok I give.....I can't find it :'( I've looked 5 times and still can't find it. Ok even after just looking on pg 1, I only find the regular pictures, so I'm lost.

edited November 2015
    I don't know what that image is . .OH, no, that's not it!
    edited November 2015
    Franny's Starting Point: 96 sp Franny's First Snow picture 10 elf points >> .<< Franny's All Bundled Up! picture - 5 elf points. Franny's Snow Fun! picture - 20 elf points

I showed where it was. Tricky to find, but still a 50sp prize for you!
    edited November 2015
    I looked at all her pictures and didn't see anything different. :/ *Smacks forehead* Now I see it :tired_face:
    Christmas-Gifts-for-Parents-4.jpg
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow.... I had to go to work sorry I wish I could have been of more help!
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    edited November 2015
    Okay. I want to sign up for the Gift Exchange. =D

Your Name: Ktarian

Your Holiday: (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Other) This is actually a story... So, as a child, we celebrated Christmas. I still remember when I was about 4 or 5, pretending to be asleep until my mother and step father had gone to bed, and then sneaking out to see the presents ahead of time. When I was 7 years old, I basically informed my parents that I wasn't going to celebrate Christmas anymore (why is an even longer story, so I'll leave that out for now..). This continued until I was 30, when various friends had decided that since I wouldn't accept Christmas gifts, they'd just get me gifts anyways, not call them Christmas Gifts, and not give them to me -on- Christmas.

At this point, I didn't have any family to celebrate the holiday with (at least not any who were willing to celebrate it). I finally really celebrated my first Christmas about three years ago, with someone I was dating at the time. I went to visit their family with them, and it was really nice. I was excited about maybe starting a new tradition. Then, that guy I was dating broke up with me about four months later, because an injury I had was causing me a lot of depression and he couldn't handle me being depressed so much. So, since then, I've kind of gone back to not bothering, and just gifting people whenever, especially since I haven't had an income for the last 3 years.

This year though, I will finally have a little bit of $$ for the holidays, so I really want to try to at least get gifts for my close friends. (And maybe a few family members, without telling them it's for Christmas.) In that spirit, I want to help celebrate here as well. =)

Content owned: All EP's, except Ambitions (for now... I will get it eventually!) For SP's only Master Suite and High End Loft Stuff (though I may be getting more as gifts from friends in the holiday season). I own most of the store. I do not have Roaring Heights or Barnacle Bay yet, or the Last Venue of Amore. The rest are all individual items that are in my wishlist.

What you like: Everything. LOL Mainly I like variety. I'm especially fond of some of the victorian style clothing. I really -really- wish EA had made some more accessories and such for pets! Ah, and it's possible I'm a little bit obsessed with the color blue. Also dragons. Once I realized Dragon Valley existed, I HAD to have it. I'm also a pattern addict... but I'm not sure that applies. Let's see, what else do I like... the atypical, the elegant, butterflies, flower patterns, gardens, running around tombs in world adventures, and collecting things.

What you don't: Not especially fond of the fashions that come with Into the Future. That's a wonky future, EA. I can be picky about my colors and patterns. Bright colors need to blend well, or they look like they clash to me. Too much white makes me wince because I'm a bit light-sensitive. (Speaking of which... turns down the brightness on her screen... forum white background, ugh!) I prefer understated and elegant rather than bold or gaudy. Can't think of anything else really. :) I'm enjoying most things so far.

Anything you want to add: I'm planning to spend all points I earn from now through the end of December on gifting or sponsoring prizes. Because I can. I'm looking forward to it. ^-^ Let the fun begin! Happy Holidays to all!

Edited later: I thought I'd add a little bit more about likes and dislikes, to be helpful. Colors I like: Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Brown, Black, Grey. Colors I'm not fond of, but appreciate when used well as accent colors: Pink, Yellow. I love fall colors, and winter colors. Spring colors... ehhh... Summer colors are okay, but sometimes feel too bright for me. I'm not huge on loving contrast, lol.

I also love wood, of all shades and colors. Most of my RL furniture is wood also.

Oh, and something I realized recently... looking at the houses that I've built... apparently I'm bad at building walls. LOL. All my houses have very few actual 'rooms' and more just big open spaces divided by furniture. I'm not sure I prefer it this way. I think I'm just not very good at planning where walls should go.
    Post edited by Ktarian on
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I would like to enter on the Advent Calendar for package number 14, 9, 15, 12 and 21.

I nominate @DominicLaurence for always posting awefunny things in my wall from our country. I don't know if he plays Sims 3, if he don't I'll choose someone else.

Thank you @Franny for mentioning me! :D

Hey @HausOfSuper, thanks for remembering me!! (Sorry about all that time, I was almost on a parallel dimension during my trip lol) Unfortunately I uninstalled The Sims 3 recently when I upgraded my pc :/
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Snow angels and an igloo

2qty1py.jpg

and making a snowman

2w1z486.jpg
    Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Holiday Gift Exchange
    Last Day to sign up for the gift exchange.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited November 2015
    Ah, finally! You have no idea how long I've been trying to do this! For the All I Want For Christmas game: Snow Fun!

Erin and Colton building an igloo (ignore Scooby back there, lol):

Screenshot-21_zps4o4dpdpw.jpg

Sahara and Aria making a snowman:

Screenshot-13_zpsdizdjnee.jpg

And Herbie becoming one with the snow:

Screenshot-26_zpsdhdjryzn.jpg

I love the look on his face as he makes his snow angel. :lol:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome it looks like scooby is having a blast in the snow lol and such a cute idea to make him is he on the exchange?
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    edited November 2015
    This is my favorite time of the year!!!! :)<3:)<3:)<3

Your Name: gnlovew (Gaynell)

Your Holiday: Christmas! For a long time, Christmas was a sad time for me, my parents told my brother and me that they were divorcing, the day after Christmas, 1982. For years it was a miserable time, then my husband and I started dating (1991), and he LOVED Christmas. Now, with our three boys, we have a lot of traditions built up, and we love this time of year! <3

Content owned: I own all the worlds, most of the EP's, with the exception of Showtime and High End Loft.

What you like: I like old fashioned, most of my builds are from the 50's or older.

What you don't: Probably my least favorite are the future things.

Anything you want to add: I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!! <3
  • Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    @LadyEmillye Sorry for taking so long to respond. Been pretty busy lately trying to get things in order at home. Well it seems I was able to get the armchair, so if you don't mind I'm going to change the item. It will be the 'Le Cirque Esprit- Muscles Mascardo and his Band of Misfits Wall Poster' and costs 50sp.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello LadyEmilly, Ciane and Terry.

Great collective going on here. I dropped in because Terry told me about your contest and asked if I would help.
    Silly goose. Of course I will help. I still have points left from before TS4 was released. Let's get it on.

This will be Sweet Tee's last ride through the forum.

Note to self: clean and prep gifting bazooka.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    edited November 2015
    Here is my snow day submission! It's a little creepy that she made the Grim Reaper snowman at a cemetery!!!

[img][/img]Screenshot-115.jpg
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited November 2015
    Oh I love seeing all your Sims having fun in the snow! I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one in for this week, but especially @ApparentlyAwesome her Scooby enjoying the snow made me want to :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Thanks @Kaime226.

@jg2342ar You can make a grim reaper snowman?? How?

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Thanks @Kaime226.

@jg2342ar You can make a grim reaper snowman?? How?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I've never seen that before! Maybe because she built it in the graveyard?
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    You just have them build enough snowmen to unlock the grim one. There all sorts of interesting ones.

Welcome @ErnesaT! We've missed you. I hope life has been keeping you happily busy. A bazooka! Oh my. We are surely going to see some awesome crazy gifting going on in here.

I just want to see some sims, families, and community lots start popping up. And then, of course the gift sharing and the letters to Santa and the advent calendar! We are going to be crazy busy in here.

Yay for more letters and pictures. I am loving all the snow fun and getting to know you all a bit better.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I am heading off to bed here shortly and got a big week ahead of me at work, so the new week for All I Want for Christmas is up and it is the Deck the Halls! Picture

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top