Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hi @wolfkomoki1! :)

I see that you have Wild Wears on your wishlist. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this for free and more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hello @ragan651. :smiley:

I see that you do not have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for this!!! :) It worked!
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    Whoop whoop, that is what I love to see @crzy_gal_101! I am so elated that it worked for you! :smiley: Also, you are very welcome. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • SarahxSimmerSarahxSimmer Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2015
    ↓↓↓↓↓
  • SarahxSimmerSarahxSimmer Posts: 47 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Hi @SarahxSimmer! How's the cascade going for you? :smiley:

Trying to work up the simpoints for the rest of the set! ♥
  • Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Hi @Blooming_Lilac I hope you are doing well! :) I was wondering if you were able to complete the animals abound cascade, or if you need anymore help?

I just downloaded the full set. Thanks again, @Franny ! I love this collection. :smile:
    That's awesome to hear, @Blooming_Lilac! :) Now you have the Kids! 2010, and Tip Top Toddler Collection for free! Enjoy.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @Blooming_Lilac I was just looking at your wish list and noticed that you have a few sets on there that you should have gotten free with the cascade. You obviously haven't clicked the "Download" button yet because if so the sets wouldn't show up since they are owned. If you don't want to click the button, then it would be appreciated if you would please remove those sets from your wish list so that people don't gift you those sets or items from those sets as it would be a waste of their points since you technically should be getting them free. I noticed Wilderness Dreaming and the Animal Abounds Bed and Bath set to name two.

Hey Franny, Gitte2001 says the cascade worked for her. She mentioned it in the Complete a Set thread :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    edited November 2015
    @simgeek79 - I am having a problem with my wishlist. When I delete items I already own, they show as being removed, but when I log back in, everything I deleted is back on the list. Please don't gift anything without asking if I already own it as I definitely don't want anyone wasting their SPs on me. I have no idea why this is happening. It's annoying to me as well. For example, I own the Dreams of India set and use it in my game, but I can't seem to delete all those items from my wishlist. It could be a Firefox issue because it will sometimes stop responding while I'm editing my wishlist. I've got too many items I'd like to get rid of on it.

I also understand about how to download items, so everything in the Kids! 2010 Compilation and Tip Top Toddler Collection is already owned and downloaded. Thank you for taking the time to explain what was going on as I'm sure it's confusing to new Simmers when they see the Download button available when the collections are not appearing to be completed at the top of the collections page. I've been playing since October 2012 and have never seen that happen before. I almost feel as if I ripped EA off by downloading the entire collection. (Note that I said "almost". Haha! (EA's earned quite a bit of money from me!)) :smiley:
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Oh that's good @Blooming_Lilac I'm sorry to hear your Wish list is being wonky. I recall somehow on the forum having that same problem a few months ago and it was terrible because people were able to gift her items she already owned! She tried dealing with Customer Service but it was a nightmare. I wish I had more insight to help you with this problem. Maybe trying another browser? I know this morning I was gifting and my sp total wasn't dropping. I hit refresh several times and it didn't change, I logged out and back in and it was still the same amount but when I checked on my phone it had a much lower total. I was using Internet Explorer on the computer and Chrome on my phone. After about a half hour, I sent someone an outfit and my total finally dropped by 300 pts to what it should have been. Very strange indeed! Other than that, try deleting one set and then hit refresh. Just do one or two at a time. Sometimes it can't seem to handle volume.

Lol! Yes, I think we deserve to "rip them off" a little considering the investment we all have made to this franchise :p Enjoy all of your new stuff :blush:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Oh that's good @Blooming_Lilac I'm sorry to hear your Wish list is being wonky. I recall somehow on the forum having that same problem a few months ago and it was terrible because people were able to gift her items she already owned! She tried dealing with Customer Service but it was a nightmare. I wish I had more insight to help you with this problem. Maybe trying another browser? I know this morning I was gifting and my sp total wasn't dropping. I hit refresh several times and it didn't change, I logged out and back in and it was still the same amount but when I checked on my phone it had a much lower total. I was using Internet Explorer on the computer and Chrome on my phone. After about a half hour, I sent someone an outfit and my total finally dropped by 300 pts to what it should have been. Very strange indeed! Other than that, try deleting one set and then hit refresh. Just do one or two at a time. Sometimes it can't seem to handle volume.

Lol! Yes, I think we deserve to "rip them off" a little considering the investment we all have made to this franchise :p Enjoy all of your new stuff :blush:

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to gain anything by having all those items on my wishlist. I'll try your suggestion and see what happens. Although I don't care for other browsers, I was considering trying IE or Chrome to get rid of all the excess items. Clearing my browser cache hasn't worked. I hadn't thought of contacting CS, and since you mentioned it was a hassle for the other forum member, I probably won't mess with dealing with it that way.
    Hooooray! I'm glad she finally got it, @simgeek79! :) I added Gitte to the list.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited November 2015
    Hi @MusicalRose21. :)

I see that you have the Panda Crib from the Panda & Friends set on your wishlist. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get these items for free, and more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    Thanks a bunch for letting me know @Franny ^.^
    Hello @Donnathesinger. :smiley:

I see that you do not have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Thanks a bunch for letting me know @Franny ^.^

You are more than welcome! If you need any help, just give me a holler. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • sarah23474sarah23474 Posts: 69 Member
    Hi! I'm going to try out the Animals Abound set thing as soon as I get simpoints which I think will be this afternoon (hopefully!). Thank you to @Franny for inviting me over here.
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
    Check your inbox, @sarah23474. ;)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Umm @cristill13 what you doing with items from the Critter Comforts set on your wishlist, when you can them for free? ;)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Thank you so much! @Franny
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @Franny for the info on the Critter Comfort set. I'll deal with that situation ASAP. A big thanks as well for wiping out my top 5 :smiley:
    YAY! The Animals Abound thing worked! Thank you sooo much!
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
    edited November 2015
    Yaaaay, @sarah23474 ! You are more than welcome. :) Have fun with all of your goodies! :)
    Post edited by Franny on
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hello @SpruceGoose! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top