This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

New GT trailer!

Just watched the trailer. It shows off widenburg abd looks awesome! !

Comments

• Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Here it is btw for people checking out this thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBHtKDQqOuM
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    Thanks for posting the trailer, MrSimmis! That looks great. I'm very excited for this EP.
  • Options
    Lindsmd113Lindsmd113 Posts: 196 Member
    Thanks I didn't know how to link it
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Just beautiful!
  • Options
    SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    I think this is exactly what we needed! Now lets hope for a family ep after and I will be quite satisfied! I love that there are loads more interactions and loads of places to go! I saw another trailer and it shows that you can make clubs that other sims go to and you can choose the age type and requirements, its awesome!!

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Looks really nice :)
    But.. shouldn't this be in the GT section? idk just wondering..
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The woohoo bush looks different from the one they showed in the first trailer months back. Is there multiple ones? Can we woohoo in almost every one or something? That'd be fun, minus rose bushes, ow.
    Pool lot type confirmed? Well about time.
    The only thing I can see using is the lot space, bush, and build/buy objects. Dancing, partying, drinking are not my thing. Loner, geek, family oriented doesn't work with those features.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Public pools should come free with the base game of The sims 4. I am hard case to sell to.
  • Options
    Klassickicks22Klassickicks22 Posts: 179 Member
    I like the woohoo in the bushes and they peek out afterwards haha
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Sel wrote: »
    Looks really nice :)
    But.. shouldn't this be in the GT section? idk just wondering..

This is the sims 4 section too. ;) A lot of people will post it here so that those who don't frequent the GT section can see it too. It will get moved eventually.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I still wonder how many people who pledged not to buy it are changing their mind. I think the pack is awesome.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    NEW WOOHOO SPOT ♥♥
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    I still wonder how many people who pledged not to buy it are changing their mind. I think the pack is awesome.

I am not changing my mind. If they improve family play I will change my mind. If they fix the game bugs that would help.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm so excited, it looks amazing! And I'm so glad to see some new stuff for the kids! :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2015
    aws200 wrote: »
    The woohoo bush looks different from the one they showed in the first trailer months back. Is there multiple ones? Can we woohoo in almost every one or something? That'd be fun, minus rose bushes, ow.
    Pool lot type confirmed? Well about time.
    The only thing I can see using is the lot space, bush, and build/buy objects. Dancing, partying, drinking are not my thing. Loner, geek, family oriented doesn't work with those features.

WOOHOO in all the bushes! lol

The world looks super pretty <3 And that double kiss greeting makes the Italian in me super happy.

Quick question: Does anybody know if those club icons above the head can be turned off? That's one thing that kind of bugs me :/
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    There are two (?) knights (?) in the hedge maze.

I think the town is very pretty. Thank you for telling us about the new trailer :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,556 Member

I changed my mind. I just can't pass it up.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

*raises hand*

I'm still not sold. I think it's pretty tacky that a world gets it's own trailer. However it's great you enjoy the pack.
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    It looks like they've done a lot of work to it. So much better and more exciting than that stupid dancing presentation. Their EPs are tempting always. If only I could get past the loading screens and The Trudgers. Maybe....
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Well, I am happy to see some sticking to their pledge. I have just been curious.

I am looking forward to a lot in this pack.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member

Once fix culling, add in toddlers, and some other bug fixes...then I will buy this pack. I think the world is gorgeous and I could always use more content. Unless the team comes and out says they are adding in toddlers next year sometime and that they are working on other bugs then I'd buy it in December.

Though, if my partner buys it for me for Christmas without telling me...that doesn't count lol
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited November 2015
    I never pledged not to buy it, but I'm still not sold on it. I want more things to do on the home lot.

Don't get me wrong. It looks nice, but it doesn't look like it's for me.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Had they not pulled the stunt they did with Sims 3 (tying it to Origin), I would've bought it when/if it went on sale. However, since they did, I changed my mind about that. They get no more money from me.

Cute trailer, though.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,606 Member
    edited November 2015

I haven't changed my mind. This isn't what is missing for me and the game still has a lot missing to make it interesting for me.

Even if Maxis is finally trying harder by actually adding content to this pack. :lol:

*I get to be the one who says- OP, just to let you know, there is a Section for GT. :blush:
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    edited November 2015
    Omg they would actually sit and eat at the table in the cafe ? :scream:

screenshot-3981.png

b7a5b5d9a27386d1f9024c71f92584b4.jpg
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1