Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

we should get an tanksgiving freepack

husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
we got two for sims 3
and they have been giving us holiday objects for over the year so do you think we are getting something thanksgiving related
yondu-guardians1.jpg
over here i post my cc
new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
you may know me as g1g2

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    .. Harvest/Fall Themed Objects.... :mrgreen:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    It would be nice, but I rather doubt it, wouldn't they have advertised it already?. It would be nice to be able to prepare a turkey though, and have a turkey and a couple pilgrim/ indian clutter to put around the house.... A fall pile of leaves and such...
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'd rather have fall themed items, since Thanksgiving is only an American holiday. However, I'd totally be down for some fall decor additions! It's a bit late, though, so I don't think we'll be seeing anything like that. (Just my personal opinion).

Some fall curtain recolors would make me super happy! WTB more curtain color options.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I would like to see...
    A cornucopia centerpiece for a table, a Welcome door mat with leaves, Fall flower arrangement and wreath with Indian corn, a pretty leafy garland for the fireplace..

What would you like to see?
    I would like to see...
    A cornucopia centerpiece for a table, a Welcome door mat with leaves, Fall flower arrangement and wreath with Indian corn, a pretty leafy garland for the fireplace..

Cool!

I would love a pile of leaves for the kids to play in... and maybe burn up in, err- burn the leaves up. ;)
    I'd like hay bales... and pumpkin plants or/and gourd plants. Scarecrows for the gardens... :)
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    I would like to see...

maybe something like this
    waningmoon_hair2.png
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think they Should Update Retail For Black Friday!
    That would be hilarious.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    I would like to see...

waningmoon_hair2.png

Noooo... Oh, please noo. All the free hats do is make everyone wear it. It was annoying. ;)

Rflong7 wrote: »
    I would like to see...

waningmoon_hair2.png

Noooo... Oh, please noo. All the free hats do is make everyone wear it. It was annoying. ;)

i thought they fixed the cousteme stuff on the latest update
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    I'm not sure if I'd want a 'tanksgiving' freepack, I love my sims far too much to have them blown up!

But a Thanksgiving Freepack, well, I'd give thanks for that!
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    I'd rather have fall themed items, since Thanksgiving is only an American holiday. However, I'd totally be down for some fall decor additions! It's a bit late, though, so I don't think we'll be seeing anything like that. (Just my personal opinion).

Some fall curtain recolors would make me super happy! WTB more curtain color options.
    Guess we better inform the Canadians to not celebrate it anymore! But I do feel like it's a weird thing for us to get thanksgiving stuff when sims is played all over. Maybe they could patch in a turkey at least.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    I would like to see...

waningmoon_hair2.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    ::sobs and rocks self in corner::
    Please no. >.<

@MasonGamer a retail update would be hilarious! rofl Unlikely, but hilarious nonetheless. LOL

@poisonedsodapop My apologies, but wasn't Canada's Thanksgiving in October before Halloween? That's why I didn't include it in the above statement, because I was under the impression it had already passed well before Halloween arrived. My apologies if I was incorrect.

Guess we better inform the Canadians to not celebrate it anymore! But I do feel like it's a weird thing for us to get thanksgiving stuff when sims is played all over. Maybe they could patch in a turkey at least.

turky would be cool well last year sims freeplay got this in an update for thanksgiving
    sims_freeplay___thanksgiving_table_by_nef_jessb-d5ng2b3.jpg
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

That's a lovely table setting hussein!
    That's a lovely table setting hussein!

yea would like to see something simmilr coming to sims 4
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Even though I already celeberated Thanksgiving early last month-I just wish we could have stuffing as a seperate dish (ie as 'dressing') from the Turkey. Since we never have a stuffed Turkey in my house.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    TMBrandon wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'd want a 'tanksgiving' freepack, I love my sims far too much to have them blown up!

But a Thanksgiving Freepack, well, I'd give thanks for that!

I want to make Tank Girl! :#
    Is there a toy tank in the game I can supersize?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Meh. I'd rather have something I can use year-round.
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Meh. I'd rather have something I can use year-round.

I'd make turkey all the time. In fact, I'm just loose enough in the head that I might make a bunch of turkeys and use them to decorate since they don't necessarily have to go bad. ;)

And I'd put leaves in every room.

Because that's how I roll. :*

In leaves. :D
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    if it is for hats then I want something elegant like these

enhanced-9448-1395080592-21.jpg

alexis047_1.jpg

Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    The developers should prioritise and release content for the most important holidays first...

...like Oktoberfest.
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    They should totally add Turkey as a meal to cook, and maybe even a cute pilgrim hat or cornucopia decor in a free patch.
    That'd be awesome but they probably won't do anything :p
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    The developers should prioritise and release content for the most important holidays first...

...like Oktoberfest.

Now that's something I can support!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Please no pilgrim hat! lol

Yes to fall/autumn decor, cornucopia and special dishes such as turkey, pumpkin pie and etc. anyone can use these items. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie