Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby (TWIST) Challenge!

Comments

• BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    You are all brave souls!! Good luck....I will be watching from a far and sipping a cup of coffee. Passes a :cookie: to all.

Great twists @Rawla ! Bookmarked.
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @Rawla You are most welcome :) Do you have a story thread link of your attempt?
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Rawla You are most welcome :) Do you have a story thread link of your attempt?

No. Sadly, I do not.

edited November 2015
    There has been a revision to the #12 rule. I hope you all like the change. :smiley: Happy Twisting!

Edit to add: My own Twist family has three boys and one girl. The mother is pregnant again for more.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    There has been a revision to the #12 rule. I hope you all like the change. :smiley: Happy Twisting!

Edit to add: My own Twist family has three boys and one girl. The mother is pregnant again for more.

I do like it, however could you please clarify the part with 'Unless there are teens' does that mean like 'the mom cant have a job but the dad and the teens can' of 'only the dad or only the teens can have a job'.

I do like it, however could you please clarify the part with 'Unless there are teens' does that mean like 'the mom cant have a job but the dad and the teens can' of 'only the dad or only the teens can have a job'.

Sorry about that. I forgot that teens can have jobs. Here is the clarification:

Husbands can find jobs and go to work at any time. The mothers must wait until there are teens living in the home before they can get a job since the little ones can't be left on their own and babysitters are not allowed (unless of emergency). Can teens get jobs? Yes.
    :waves and hugs to Rawla: <3

Hello! *hugs tight*

• AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member

Husbands can find jobs and go to work at any time. The mothers must wait until there are teens living in the home before they can get a job since the little ones can't be left on their own and babysitters are not allowed (unless of emergency). Can teens get jobs? Yes.

So basically either mum is at home or a teen babysits. Right?

So basically either mum is at home or a teen babysits. Right?

Exactly. :smiley:
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    > @Tomboy_Ella said:
    > Sounds interesting!
    > Quite similar to a challenge I came up with,
    > After I've finished my 100 baby challenge with a twist, I'll be sure to try yours. It sounds fun!

What was your original plan for a twist? I love this idea, but I'm currently nearly half way through my personal 100 Baby Challenge, and all her kids are different people's offsprings and it wouldn't fit the attitude I feel from my girl (she completed the serial romantic aspiration and ruined quite a few marriages, the first of which was an accident. Can't say the rest were, though!)
    My original plan before ideas and brainstorming expanded it was to have my female Sim get married and have between 3-10 children with a husband. She would take life potions to stay young and he would grow old and die. Then she would remarry and continue with another husband. But as you can see by the rules it has a little more to it now. :)
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    This is really exciting because the thing that has always put me off the 100 baby challenge is having to find a man for each kid, I get so bored and angry. I'm thinking of doing the sandbox version but with the aging rule of the hardcore version. I'll see how I go, I have so many challenges on the go right now, but this made me so happy
    PS. you make really beautiful sims, I'm gonna download a few as potential husbands :#
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    Going to be starting this soon as I had to abruptly end my main 100 baby challenge :( and I had decided to do this after that. My original plans were to do this with one of the final born males in my 100 baby challenge but I cannot do that now so I'm starting fresh with a different sim. I'm still undecided whether to do the sandbox edition or the hardcore edition though... hardcore is obviously a better challenge but sandbox will be nice because I feel like I have to keep track of fewer rules.
    edited April 2016
    Ignore, didn't read the rules properly the first time...
    Post edited by iamcherylfails on
    Have a blast! Share pics! :smiley:
    I'm still doing this by the way! I've been sharing little bits about it and a couple of images here! I'm on baby 31 so far and the second husband :)

tumblr_oky8vpINFC1sh6zzso1_540.png
    tumblr_okygquMjpe1sh6zzso1_540.png

• DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Was just wondering if there were any changes made to include some of the new packs and patches that we have had recently?
    @Rawla was wondering if there were any updates to the challenge what with toddlers, city living & vampires?
    Well I started a 100 baby challenge and lady got pregnant then I decided to do the challenge with the Twist rules so I hunted down the baby daddy and got them married. So 1st pregnancy she just had triplets. Go figure. I guess I'll follow the twist rules & add in the updates from the 100 baby challenge from the other forum thread.
    Ok an update I have 6 kids doing this challenge using most rules from Sandbox Edition but some from Hardcore and some from the 100 Baby Challenge. Wondering if this thread was still active?
    @Rawla just wondering if this thread was still active?
    So far my founder has had 1 hubby who fathered 12 kids (last born after he past away). Stats: Triplets, single, 4 sets of twins. 5 Girls & 7 boys. Having to wait until the current teen twins are out of the house, but will be looking for hubby 2 soon since right now there are 6 kids in the house twin teen, twin children and twin toddlers.