Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims are Annoyingly Resetting

TonyTajiriTonyTajiri Posts: 6 New Member
After my sims finish eating, a dialog box appears giving me the options to Cancel (the box pops up again in less than a second), Reset, and Delete. I always have to reset my family when they finish eating and it is getting on my nerves.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

You're playing with testingcheatsenabled.... it makes you choose the options instead of the game. Do you have CC? There might be something that the game needs to do so with the code on it needs you to decide.

Turn off the boolprop code while they eat, if you like having it on all the time, then turn it back on.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I don't use boolprop testingcheatsenabled, I think it may be mods, as they reset on an IKEA sofa. I will try and pinpoint mods that have to use files related to preparing and eating food.
  • Options
    Then it's a mod that turns it on. That's the Testcheats options.

Good luck- I know how hard that can be. I had a mod conflict which made the Sims reset and rotate every time I moused over them. XD
  • Options
    I think I found the mod, and it still doesn't turn on testing cheats, but what it does is that it makes the sims put down a dish at a smarter place, but that does not appear to be working. Anyway, it is good I pinpointed it :smiley:
  • Options
    Very good. :mrgreen: