Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name ONE thing TS4 has over TS3

Comments

• kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Being able to change lot type on active lots and having it activate right away without having to exit to the neighbourhood screen first.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    These are the best looking sims to date. Love the sliders on bodies, everyone's been wanting that for ages. This is the prettiest sim game so far.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    What I am going to say is subjective but that is how I personally feel.
    I love how the sims in TS4 look. They have better structures, better facial structures. The look of sims in TS3 was bothering me from day one itself. I never got over my disappointment over how the sims had pudding faces.
    I've heard this term "pudding faces" so many times...but what does that really means ? xD

pudding-erdbeeren-sosse.jpg

...how ? o:

On topic, umm I like the new CAS, I like how I can create any types of sims effortlessly :blush:
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Definitely cas and i like the depth of the multitasking better well mainly the little things like being on pc and talking. If they added in auto roof i would also say building.
  • strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2015
    I love how the sims in TS4 look. They have better structures, better facial structures. The look of sims in TS3 was bothering me from day one itself. I never got over my disappointment over how the sims had pudding faces.

I completely agree. I can't play TS3 without mods to add in more CAS sliders. I hated the pudgy, double chin faces and the graphics weren't as nice as in TS4. I am a big fan of the cute cartoon-y sims. I have my TS4 game on high graphics for everything and it looks so much nicer (and so do the sims).

It also doesn't lag, unlike TS3.

• xoxCandicexoxCandice Posts: 122 Member
    > @Pinkmonkey said:
    > One thing? Hmmm... Multi-tasking is my favorite addition and the improved sim appearance is my second fave. The sims were quite scary looking in TS3. :'(

Agreed
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Better build mode.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Well I havn't seen anyone report save errors or saving issues which is TS3's only serious flaw so I will say they at least managed to solve that issue :smile:

Ts3 had a big lag flaw
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    The title explains itself. I want this to be a happy thread. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a fan of TS4, but I can find at least one thing I like about it.

I'll start:

I like the graphics better.

You want one i can give thousened
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    The fact that sims don't all eat/sit/do things in the same way.
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    Different walkstyles. I want more of them!
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    No crashing.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I've heard this term "pudding faces" so many times...but what does that really means ? xD

...how ? o:

On topic, umm I like the new CAS, I like how I can create any types of sims effortlessly :blush:

Another term used for them is piggish faces!more than half of your town were like that
    Screenshot-40.jpg~original
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Emmp wrote: »

Id love to have more walkstyles for elders, specially one with a cane
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    It loads in a reasonable amount of time and doesn't randomly shut down on me.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    Emmp wrote: »

Id love to have more walkstyles for elders, specially one with a cane

I'd love that as well! :smile:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Kdubz18Kdubz18 Posts: 82 Member
    I really really like the Create A Sim and building is so much easier and quicker.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

...how ? o:

Another term used for them is piggish faces!more than half of your town were like that
    Screenshot-40.jpg~original

I loled. :P
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I read your title OP, and I start thinking thinking thinking but every real plus I can think of in comparison to 3 also has a downside to it (building tools great but no CASt, great CAS but overacting sims with no eyelashes etc). But fortunately I found one that's really better than 3 without restrictions: pregnant women not needing maternity clothes.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    I actually like the way the closed worlds work in the sims 4. The way that open world was implemented in sims 3, just wasn't that open to me. All of the rabbit holes, closing times, and routing issues of the open world was a disappointment for me. That being said I have likes and dislikes in both games.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    there are sims no matter where you go
    Sim couples sit together when they eat no matter where they are
    they can multitask
    they have better emotions
    they don't keep playing with their phone
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    No freezing and crashing is the biggest thing for me.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    better graphics, less lag, emotions system, multitasking system. I'm sure there is more but I have just realised how old this thread is lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The title explains itself. I want this to be a happy thread. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a fan of TS4, but I can find at least one thing I like about it.

I'll start:

I like the graphics better.

Better looking CAS features and Faciel Looks.
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    The gallery :)