Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chosen Ones Story and Challenge by Evalen Update 10

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Back at the compound

Well everyone seemed to get over the uniform incidence and seemed very happy until Nora dropped some contaminated instruments on the floor
    35n1vzb.png
    Nora told Annie as she didn't know what to do.
    30ksglx.png
    Annie viewed the area and decided that they should decontaminate the area and use the decontamination station for themselves.
    14sil9s.png
    the both girls used the decontamination station for precaution measures
    14ac3k9.png
    Annie didn't want to tell Sheldon, but thought it best to. He did not take it very well
    21a9rv4.png
    Sheldon decided that it would be best to decontaminate the lab again and all use the decontamination Station to be on the safe side
    k4c9xg.png
    Lucas was totally upset and blamed Nora for being so clumsy
    1z2ztxv.png
    Nora did not take this very well and went away to cry
    16m3ax1.png
    Some had other ways of venting the situation along with Nora who wanted to punch someone
    2115jbn.png
    Jason used fishing to calm his nerves.
    5fg4zd.png
    Well that's it so far will post more later.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Nice update. Looks like there are some issues and possible future drama. LOL..I like the part about dropping instruments on the floor so they are all worried about contamination. Very funny. :)
    This is really a lot of fun, every time I see the one where Annie tells Sheldon, his face makes me laugh. I love that look. I am so enjoying this.
    Glad you like it.
    Back at the Compound Update 6

Looks like Jason and Penny aren't mad anymore
    21bvzn8.png
    I guess Sheldon and Annie are making mends also
    2yy42kj.png
    And at last Lucas and Nora are back together
    1zz00f9.png
    Seem things are back to normal, Sheldon went to work out
    2qip9vs.png
    Penny had the night watch and watched the moon go down
    330tgrc.png
    2we00er.png
    Everything seemed to back to normal when. . . . .
    The dishwasher and other things starting breaking
    scz2bs.png
    Sheldon told Lucas to notify Government Mission Control
    2nlbf3l.png
    They sent a Government Maintenance man in a Plane
    Sheldon met him at the plane as he presented Sheldon with the service papers
    r22b9t.png
    He proceeded to fix everything
    33mrinb.png
    bwt51.png
    29przi1.png
    Back to his plane and he was gone
    ja7zon.png
    well looks like things are now up and running and a little back to normal

Will post more later Hope you like it.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited November 2015
    Sounds cool, I'm going to keep track of this topic to see how this challenge progresses!
    Thanks, glad you like it, I am having a lot of fun with it.
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited November 2015
    Did you use the 'enlarge objects cheat' for the plane? Anyway, loved the update! Looking forward to next one!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    Yes I used the enlarge object for the plane. if worked out great. I wanted a helicopter but did not see one. glad you like it.
    edited November 2015
    Back to the Compound Update 7

Jason had the night watch and scanned the sky and surrounding areas
    wswy1u.png
    The sky was full of stars but no space ships in sight
    8xtpuc.png
    but what really caught his eyes was a figure standing on the cliff a Alien
    fkcx1c.png
    He watched as the Alien walked over to the corner of the compound fence and stooped down like he was digging around in the compound grounds through the fence.
    2m7g3yo.png
    The next morning he told the group
    2dugdc.png
    and they went to the corner where Jason saw the Alien
    To their surprise there was a large strange plant that seemed to be alive
    1zewd4z.png
    When Sheldon went closer to inspect it. It grabbed him and swallowed him, everyone thought he was gone, then the plant spit him out.
    3480oyb.png
    Jason got a sample of the plant, and Sheldon rushed to the decontamination Chamber;
    Everyone worked on making sure Sheldon was ok, and not like one of the lifeless ones who walked the streets.
    fjzybl.png
    Lucas took blood samples to make sure that his blood did not change along with other test.
    148npe.png
    they gave him shock treatments to see if his reflexes were ok
    1hxw61.png
    Sheldon studies the samples from the plant and from his DNA to make sure they did not match
    df9dmq.png
    They used the large super scope to see what they could find in all the samples
    2ldr9h.png
    Sheldon sent a report to the Government Mission Control of what happen and that he was ok. they advised him to keep a check on himself and if anything seemed strange to report it right away. Sheldon agreed
    o7lnih.png
    Sheldon said that the plant was dangerous and ordered that they fenced it in for safety reasons
    2ij2ex5.png
    But when they went back later to check it out, it had disappeared. the plant was gone
    1444f2e.png
    They wondered if this had something to do with the people disappearing and the buildings
    they were more determined then ever to find the answer.
    Sheldon wondered if he was just lucky to still be here. Annie was relieved he was ok.

Well that its, will post more later.
    enjoy
    Awesome update! I wonder why the alien brought a cow plant?
    EkpFDaf.png
    edited November 2015
    The Chosen Ones are asking that question also. was it a good or evil act, all they know now is they have to be very careful
    thanks for your post glad you like it.
  • mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    A great story Evalen, I have this page bookmarked so I don't miss anything. Really glad you are enjoying your game.
    Thank you, I am really getting attached to these sims. first time I played so many. It is a lot of fun.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited November 2015
    Loving this challenge and your story. I am using your compound and rules but I decided to start with 4 Sims in case neither couple had a boy then a girl right off ...because of the 8 Sim rule. But so far this is fun to play.

ETA: So, my question is how do I use cheats to have a boy or a girl? I know you can influence gender but I am wondering how often that works? I have 2 boys in the house right now so 6 Sims. I need one of them to have a girl.
    edited November 2015
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Loving this challenge and your story. I am using your compound and rules but I decided to start with 4 Sims in case neither couple had a boy then a girl right off ...because of the 8 Sim rule. But so far this is fun to play.

ETA: So, my question is how do I use cheats to have a boy or a girl? I know you can influence gender but I am wondering how often that works? I have 2 boys in the house right now so 6 Sims. I need one of them to have a girl.

I have a 100% success rate with listening to music, but then I spent every spare minute where I wasn't caring for their needs listening to music! Pop for girls and alternative for boys.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • NerdyNerdsDeluxNerdyNerdsDelux Posts: 39 Member
    So gonna do this!
    The Chosen Ones Update 8
    Shelden decided that they should take a day off and enjoy them self
    fodcop.jpg
    they made a bond fire and gathered together, roasted and told stores
    bebvwp.jpg
    2nk4387.png
    22bz48.png
    They made drinks and danced
    2zsvbmc.png
    They played games, painted and watched TV
    2yxf0ah.png
    104m5hj.png
    2974lg.png
    they had a splashing good time in the pool
    b9g003.png
    Annie prepared a cake for the occasion and they all enjoyed it
    qrzzo5.png
    they continued their fun time through out the night
    2ps16xh.png
    they went to bed happy, hoping that tomorrow they would get some kind of breakthrough on their work to find out what happen to this word and to make it safe to repopulate and build
    More coming
    edited November 2015
    I have created a blog on Blogger for my try at this challenge, but since I cant post links yet, I cant share it! If you would like to see it, message me for the link! I am loving this challenge!
    I have created a blog on Blogger for my try at this challenge, but since I cant post links yet, I cant share it! If you would like to see it, message me for the link! I am loving this challenge!

I sent you a message on your page, hope you get it, I forget how to do this sometimes
    > @Evalen said:
    > NerdyNerdsDelux wrote: »
    >
    > I have created a blog on Blogger for my try at this challenge, but since I cant post links yet, I cant share it! If you would like to see it, message me for the link! I am loving this challenge!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I sent you a message on your page, hope you get it, I forget how to do this sometimes

Your gonna need to go to my profile and click message, as I cant do links, or start sending messages. I can only reply to your messages that you send me!
    Glimmer50 wrote: »

@Glimmer50 In case you did not find out as yet

you eat carrots for a boy and strawberries for a girl or you can do either

Listen to alternative music for boy and Pop music for girl

it does not matter if you chose either eating the carrots or listening to the music or both any will work.

Can my Sim children go to school? Like for the story point, say they were picked up everyday by government workers and taken to a private school just for children of the government?
    Trouble at the compound update 9
    Penny is ripping mad, she thinks that Jason was flirting with Annie
    Can my Sim children go to school? Like for the story point, say they were picked up everyday by government workers and taken to a private school just for children of the government?

@NerdyNerdsDelux there are no schools, there are no buildings, the government is not there. they are located in mission control In SimUSA.
    no school and no work. you can home school if you want. no one is allowed to be outside of the compound.
    Ok thanks!
    Trouble at the compound Update 9
    Penny is ripping mad at Jason. She thinks that he flirted with Annie
    2135ci9.png
    Jason wants to know what is wrong, But Penny only said You know what you did.
    14m40bd.png
    But Jason could not understand what he did that made her so mad
    33d9gck.png
    Things did not get any better through out the day
    2ef2cfp.png
    in fact things got worst.
    hs7wy9.png
    Penny asked Sheldon for advice before going to bed, not sure if she took it.
    23k9df.png
    the next day Penny told Jason why she was mad, like Sheldon told her to.
    k1uqoo.png
    Jason said she was his one and only and he would never do that. He loved her only, she was his girl
    2cxjg46.png
    Well looks like things are back to normal again
    34j26wm.png