Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited November 2015
    Franny wrote: »
    I have to take something off my heart. I just am so shocked from what happened/is happening in Paris now! I really hope we all stay strong, if anyone here is from France, knows people from France or anything, I wish you a lot of strength. I hope this targetting stops, this really doesn't do anything good for anyone...

I know it is truly terrible! I have caught glimpses of it on the news because I have been on a school essay (why I am here? :D). Many, many innocent people shot, and killed. It was just around Christmas last year that they had an attack in Paris, wasn't it? My sister was actually in London around that time for study abroad, so they were kind of in lockdown mode when that happened. Scary.

I don't exactly know all dates, it started with Charlie Hebdo, then there was someone in the train from the Amsterdam to Paris, who had been stopped and now this evening again on three places! It doesn't make any sence to me, how could anyone ever think something like attacks would help!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't exactly know all dates, it started with Charlie Hebdo, then there was someone in the train from the Amsterdam to Paris, who had been stopped and now this evening again on three places! It doesn't make any sence to me, how could anyone ever think something like attacks would help!

Those terroists get brainwashed into thinking it is okay to do all of these things, and that there is a purpose for killing whether it's to please whatever God they follow or whoever their boss is. They don't care who they hurt and/or kill even if it is for no reason. They just take joy in creating havoc, and they're willing to die for it. I have feeling the terroist(s) are affiliated with 🐸🐸🐸🐸. but that hasn't been revealed yet.

I hope and pray that they can catch whoever these mean people are, and hopefully rebuild as a community like they have done before.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited November 2015
    I have updated my Top 5 and chose items from the Dreams of India to be ready for the daily deal. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I updated my top 5 thanks to @Reachsims and @charlotteprice who sailed gifts to me on the rising tide!
    Thank you @StephSteb, @Reachsims and @Okblondee7 for the lovely gifts. I am now able to get the Dreams of India when it goes on DD. YAY! <3<3<3

I will update my Top 5 shortly with some new stuff hehe.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I am so glad @LadyEmillye ! :)
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Updated my top 5. Hope every one is having a great time. -Sim people sure are-
    edited November 2015
    My top 5 has been updated.:)

I am always in awe of you guys' generosity! <3 I will be able to get the Provence, Regal Kitchen, and the Luxe Lounge Spa when it comes on the DD!

Now I am back working on my February 2011 Compilation. :) I think I am good on the green downloads for a couple of weeks.

@Okblondee7 - Ah you are so fantastic! Thank you so much for the Capacitor Counter, Ritzy Taste Coffee Table, Intermodular Microwave, Cosmic Culinary Range, and the Rock All Night. You cracked me up with the "Enjoy your rocks!!" message. :D I will enjoy my rocks especially since I will get the Luxe Lounge Spa for free because of it! :D My precious rocks.. <3

@ss81 - Thank you dear for the Diamond Clasped Top! I love the color! :) Oh and also thanks to you I was able to get the Jazz Wear for 25 SP which was a steal! :smiley:

@StephSteb - Thank you very much for the Real McCoy Barstool, Crystal Elegance Floor Lamp, and Crystal Elegance Wall Lamp! <3<3

@Reachsims - Thank you so much for the Country Carved Coffee Table, Surface al Fresco, and Victorian Double Window! This let me get the set I wanted for free! <3 Lol, I did switch up my wishlist as you were gifting me because I noticed that I didn't need certain items on my wishlist anymore because I met my CYS goal; therefore, I didn't want you to overspend. <3 Plus, I was already at my computer anyways. :D

Keep Paris in your thoughts and prayers! The death toll is at 158, and counting. :(
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Glad I made you laugh, @Franny. Rocks are cool. :) You are most welcome!
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have updated my top five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • sarah23474sarah23474 Posts: 69 Member
    edited November 2015
    :) Hi! Here is my list: (P.S: I do really appreciate it if someone is kind enough to purchase something for me!)
    - Classic Tuxedo (Teen)
    - Cordial Chiffon Dress
    - Tank Top Pyjamas (From Luxe Kidswear)
    - Ruffles and Bows Swimsuit
    - Haute Hip Double Bed

My The Sims 3 username is sarah23474

This post has been updated!
    Post edited by sarah23474 on
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Yes, what happened in Paris last night is truly shocking and awful, this world is sometimes a cruel place. My friend recently moved there with her son and thankfully they are OK, they actually moved to another part of France yesterday. My thoughts are with Paris and to all those affected.

<3<3
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
    Welcome @Sarah23474!

Those items on your wishlist are great, but may deter some people from gifting as they are big and heavy gifts. Try smaller items from some of the sets (like the Luxe Kidswear or Kids! 2010. Those can be broken down and the nice thing about it is you can take advantage of the CYS (Complete Your Set) discount with them. This link here can help you determine how to get the most bang for your buck. If you have any questions please ask.

Plus we have lots of game, activities, lotteries, and if you participate you may end up winning one of those big gifts there :mrgreen:

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Thanks to EA I suddenly got a lot of simpoints - there are 50 left now - and I bought my whole wishlist. So I updated my post here.
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2016
    ❤ R3imiu's Top 5 Wishlist ❤

• The Titanic Toy Machine
    • Let it Ride Roulette Table
    • The Benet Phonograph
    • Dead Man's Hand Poker Table
    • Galactic Simball Arcade

(forum & the sims 3 username is the same: R3imiu )
    Post edited by R3imiu on
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
    I have updated My Top 5. :)
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    Feel free to add me!
    Hi @R3imiu, you have some fun stuff on your top 5, but instead of naming the whole set break the set down into individual items. This will make it easier for others to gift you.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited November 2015
    My top 5 has been updated. :)

@Kaela_87 - Thank you so much for the Flirty Pigtails, and Linear Lunette! I adore that hairstyle, and cannot wait to try it out. :smiley:

@GITTE2001 - Thank you for the Croon to me Softly Mic Stand! :)

@StephSteb - Thank you dear for the Syntax Sink, The Dramatic Palm, and High Style Wall Light! :smiley:

Woohoo, I am going to get three green download buttons today! Cannot wait! :smiley: Thank you everyone for your help, and kindness! <3

I thought this quote fit perfectly to what is happening in the world today. Love one another! <3

✿ Daily Quote ✿

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Also, I hope everyone has a blessed day - stay safe! You don't know who's out there these days. :(
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    @Franny
    thanks for the tip ^_^
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Regarding Paris and Solidarité - :heartbreak:

He that has light within his own clear breast
    May sit in the centre, and enjoy bright day:
    But he that hides a dark soul and foul thoughts
    Benighted walks under the mid-day sun;
    Himself his own dungeon.

by John Milton
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm not playing much TS3 anymore so sending gifts is not a good idea. Thanks to everyone who helped out with my large wishes of owning the store, but nowadays I'm sure I won't, due to moving on to TS4.

Also sending hugs and love to all of those whose family/friends are in Paris. I hope your loved one comes home safe.
    It's horrible what happened there, it really is.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @lovespandas1 - Thanks so much for letting us know you have moved on to Sims 4. I wish everyone who had done so had likewise informed us. It would have made my job a lot easier. LOL. Enjoy your game! :)
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @lovespandas1 - Thanks so much for letting us know you have moved on to Sims 4. I wish everyone who had done so had likewise informed us. It would have made my job a lot easier. LOL. Enjoy your game! :)

Ah, you're welcome! I haven't been active here for a month.. or three, lol.
    Been playing TS4 only for a bit and when I came back I figured I'd make sure there's no wasting of SP!
    Yes, feel free to remove me from the list :) I'm enjoying my game a ton, thanks!
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
    edited November 2015
    @Reachsims Thank you for gifting me the 3 items from my wishlist, much appreciated :smile:<3

I have updated My Top 5.
    Feel free to add me!
  • HatsAreLifeHatsAreLife Posts: 109 Member
    I updated my top 5:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13941217/#Comment_13941217

What happened in France yesterday was truly disgusting, praying for anyone who's loved ones have been harmed, and for France itself. :heart:
    corpse-party-BoS-banner.png