Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't open!!! Please Help Me!!!!!!!

MisspandapopgirlMisspandapopgirl Posts: 3 New Member
So I clicked on the sims 2 super collection and it said "Verifying the“The Sims™ 2: Super Collection”" with a progress bar. Then when the progress par was done, a note popped up and said, "“The Sims™ 2: Super Collection” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “The Sims™ 2: Super Collection” and download it again from the App Store." What do I do? Will I have to pay for it again?? And will all my data be lost??? Please help!!!!

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi

I have no idea how the App Store works. Can you back up your game and then try it again?
  • likesareelikesaree Posts: 204 Member
    Hey this has happened to me as well!! Still looking for an answer
  • MiamineMiamine Posts: 731 Member
    Are you on a MAC computer - The folks on the forum at MTS are reporting this too. Can't remember what they said, (I got a PC), but check in Sims 2 forums and see what other simmers are doing about this issue.
    SIMS 3:YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SIMS LIKE THIS BEFORE! This #1 bestselling award-winner* is better than ever on iPhone and iPod. Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving analytics technology. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice.