Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love playing with infants now!

2...Next

Comments

• GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    The babies with footies are way better. I like mine... sort of enough to give them a whole 6 sim days. Which is better than my usual 1 sim day. LOL
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @kiara07, thank you! @dreamerz13, thank you too! Bookmarking this topic! :)
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    So cute, i got to download some cc for babies too
    giphy.gif

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited November 2015
    It strikes me how little it takes to turn unattractive, doll like and not cute burritos into something totally adorable. I don't get why nobody at EA's ever decided to spend a little extra time to create something this (and they messed it up in 4 all over again as far as I'm concerned). Lovely pictures. I don't use cc but in this case....
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    @kiara07 I love the photos! This is one of my issues atm. I was looking for ways to imporve the infants. Thank you @kiara07 for the links!

@Jessa_Dakkar Beautiful graphics! Did you edit your photos by any chance? I hope you didn't. lol

I don't edit my photos, but I do use a lighting mod that replaces the default lighting in some of the EA worlds as well as my custom world.
    Otherwise, I just snap pics of my sims doing what they naturally do.

Some more pics. I may just go find a little more baby CC this weekend!

Screenshot-74_zpshi8sibla.jpg
    This baby is playing on the crafted playmat from the toymaking machine that comes with Midnight Hollow. While it is cute, it is also terribly annoying! Every time the baby is doing anything else, someone in the household always wants to put her here instead. Instead of letting her sleep, instead of her using the swing, they practically fight over who is going to move her around. So I put that in the inventory.

Screenshot-77_zpsrngza85l.jpg
    I wish that EA had NOT used the blanket on the baby, so limiting. Thankfully modders could give our babies legs and feet.

Screenshot-76_zpsn9mhbnsn.jpg
    Screenshot-82_zpsulzmm3io.jpg
    I even took her on a field trip to the local farm. Another thing I really wish EA had done for the babies was allow for a 'hand to' option like there was in TS2. :( In order to let someone else hold that baby, she had to lay her on the ground. It seemed that a few people hanging out at the farm wanted to snuggle a baby. She got a lot of attention that trip.
    Screenshot-179_zpsfjeayjn4.jpg
    plantsim baby :D
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    The silliest thing is how they even keep their blanket when you bathe them.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    It strikes me how little it takes to turn unattractive, doll like and not cute burritos into something totally adorable. I don't get why nobody at EA's ever decided to spend a little extra time to create something this (and they messed it up in 4 all over again as far as I'm concerned). Lovely pictures. I don't use cc but in this case....

I know, right? I remember with TS2 a lot of us complained about how having the baby in just a diaper was ludicrous, especially after Seasons was installed and here it's winter and the poor baby looks like it's going to freeze to death. I think even I had a default skin replacement that put a sleeper on the baby. It didn't do anything more than that but at least the little nipper didn't look like it was going to freeze. Then along comes TS3 and they wrap the baby in a blanket with its bare arms and shoulders sticking out? I know a lot of us call said blankets burritos but they're really not--burritos are wrapped nice and tightly--those blankets look more like the dough wrapped around hot dogs to make "pigs in a blanket" and at best they look like they're ready to fall right off the baby. :lol:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    @Jessa_Dakkar
    I agree those playmats are annoying, my sims do the same, they even take the baby from the crib when he's sleeping!!!! to put him on the playmat!

Is the second picture a pose? I never managed to take a pic like that, I mean with no water or bubles.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    kiara07 wrote: »
    @Jessa_Dakkar
    I agree those playmats are annoying, my sims do the same, they even take the baby from the crib when he's sleeping!!!! to put him on the playmat!

Is the second picture a pose? I never managed to take a pic like that, I mean with no water or bubles.

It is that short moment when changing a baby on the changing table just before the baby powder obliterates everything. :D
    kiara07 wrote: »
    @Jessa_Dakkar

It is that short moment when changing a baby on the changing table just before the baby powder obliterates everything. :D

Oh I see! Next time I have to try. Thank you :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @kiara07: great pictures

@all: thanks for the links. Spent about 3 hours downloading new things.
    :) Smile!

• Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2015
    @kiara07 Where can I find that winter outfit for babies that you have (the baby in the stroller is wearing it)? I've searched everywhere but I can't find it..
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    These pictures are so incredibly adorable :blush:
    edited November 2015
    Sims143 wrote: »
    @kiara07 Where can I find that winter outfit for babies that you have (the baby in the stroller is wearing it)? I've searched everywhere but I can't find it..

Here is the winter outfit:
    http://laerta-for-sims3.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/blog-post_4.html
    I'm using the first one with the red coat, I just changed the colour.

But the hat I downloaded it from Mod the Sims:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=531417

;)
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Wow i would love to have these but alas my computer hates the Naars mods and such so i can not use.But oh my those pics are sooo cute love them all.
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    > @kiara07 said:
    > Sims143 wrote: »

> Here is the winter outfit:
    > I'm using the first one with the red coat, I just changed the colour.

Thank you! :)
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited November 2015
    @kiara07 so cute, do you remember where you got the little baby coat in the first pic? I use a lot of cc for my infants and toddlers too and it does make the game better. NVM, I forgot I had dl that coat, but I haven't used it yet. LOL
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    @kiara07 I love the photos! This is one of my issues atm. I was looking for ways to imporve the infants. Thank you @kiara07 for the links!

@Jessa_Dakkar Beautiful graphics! Did you edit your photos by any chance? I hope you didn't. lol

I don't edit my photos, but I do use a lighting mod that replaces the default lighting in some of the EA worlds as well as my custom world.
    Otherwise, I just snap pics of my sims doing what they naturally do.

Some more pics. I may just go find a little more baby CC this weekend!

Screenshot-74_zpshi8sibla.jpg
    This baby is playing on the crafted playmat from the toymaking machine that comes with Midnight Hollow. While it is cute, it is also terribly annoying! Every time the baby is doing anything else, someone in the household always wants to put her here instead. Instead of letting her sleep, instead of her using the swing, they practically fight over who is going to move her around. So I put that in the inventory.

Screenshot-77_zpsrngza85l.jpg
    I wish that EA had NOT used the blanket on the baby, so limiting. Thankfully modders could give our babies legs and feet.

Screenshot-76_zpsn9mhbnsn.jpg
    Screenshot-82_zpsulzmm3io.jpg
    I even took her on a field trip to the local farm. Another thing I really wish EA had done for the babies was allow for a 'hand to' option like there was in TS2. :( In order to let someone else hold that baby, she had to lay her on the ground. It seemed that a few people hanging out at the farm wanted to snuggle a baby. She got a lot of attention that trip.
    Screenshot-179_zpsfjeayjn4.jpg
    plantsim baby :D

So cute!
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @kiara07 so cute, do you remember where you got the little baby coat in the first pic? I use a lot of cc for my infants and toddlers too and it does make the game better. NVM, I forgot I had dl that coat, but I haven't used it yet. LOL

I'm glad you found it ;) I had also given that link to sims143 in the comment before yours :p